- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
DIVERSION has the sought after options in the Cabriolet version of the very popular Neptunus Express series. The Cabrio has an air conditioned Deckhouse with large fixed windows on three sides and an EZ2CY sliding aft panels that open to the Aft Deck area.
Important options include a hydraulic lift, a 12’ RIB tender, full Raymarine electronics package and most importantly the custom layout is the three cabin version with the Master forward and a VIP Cabin and single cabin aft.
DIVERSION has benefitted by being captain maintained and it shows!
August 2012 yard visit included bottom paint, cutlass bearings, prop tuning prop speed and Aft Deck teak sanded.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 55 Cabrio shares the same hull (and length) of the 56 Hardtop Express Cruiser. The Cabrio is the latest rendition of the popular Neptunus Express Cruiser Line, offering an air conditioned Wheelhouse and lounge area that flows out to the Aft Deck creating a magnificent entertaining platform. The Main Deck offers abundant seating in a semi circular settee to starboard, cabinets to port and a helm slightly to starboard. Going below the spacious Galley is to port with a large settee to starboard. The Master is forward with a private head and shower. There are two cabins aft in this custom layout rather than the usual one. To port is a single berth and to starboard is a double berth VIP. These two cabins share a spacious head and shower.
- Main Deck Area
- Walking in from the Aft Deck the teak laid decking continues on the same level for a very open feeling. Immediately to starboard is a C shaped settee to seat five to six people upholstered in a tan Ultra Vinyl with a black vinyl accent. There is a hi lo cherry table on a custom stainless steel base mounted in front of the settee. The table has a unique folding edge that makes entry and exit a bit easier. There is storage below the seating as well as the Main Deck’s AC evaporator. To the portside are three curved cabinets, one dedicated for a Isotherm stainless steel refrigerator, the others for storage with an Avonite countertop above. A small lift art panel access the trash can below. Also in this area is a Bose stereo remote with a link to the Lifestyle 48 stereo below four Bose stereo speakers, digital AC controls, fixed side windows with dark tinted glass, a CO detector, seven stainless steel trimmed overhead light fixtures and a cherry handrail under the portside windows
- Helm Area
- Next forward is the Helm Area with the wheel slightly to starboard. The wrap around console has a burl wood facia and wrap around upholstered trim to match the seating. Two amply padded helm seats in matching upholstery are aft. Helm equipment includes: (2) CAT electric control modules CAT electronic clutch & throttle controls Tilt wood helm wheel Hydraulic power assisted steering Ritchie 5” Power Damp compass (2) Raymarine E120’s plotter/radar w/72 mile radar Upgraded Raymarine Sirius Sat weather system Raymarine 4 KW open array scanner for radar Raymarine Smart remote for autopilot Raymarine ST60 digital depth Raymarine ST60 digital speed log (2) Raymarine S125 D GPS sensor w/switch to select either unit Raymarine ST8001 autopilot CAT backup manual engine controls (2) Stainless steel drink holders (2) Windshield wiper/washer controls Windlass controls enable/up/down (4) Bilge pump switches w/alarms (3) Digital bilge pump counters Fuel tank gauges Fireboy fire system override panel Raymarine 240 VHF (handset style) 12 Volt accessory outlet Large electrically operating fiberglass panel sunroof Several AC vents Frameless four panel windshield w/V Cool film all around Bow thruster controls Bennett trim tab controls Second Main Deck digital AC controls Custom Lucite covered chart locker Teak footrest Generator indicator light Window shade screens mounted outside
- Forward to port is the access area to below decks separated from the Main Deck by a lockable sliding door. Three cherry steps lead below. The Galley is immediately to port. It is L shaped and has a full compliment of equipment as below: Sub Zero under counter refrigerator behind cherry door Novacool freezer is mounted under the countertop accessed via a lift up panel AEG 4 burner Ceran top cook top Panasonic built in stainless steel microwave Double stainless steel under mount sink Separate drinking water tap (8) Cherry cabinet doors (1) Large cherry drawer Deadlight in hull Fixed deadlight in cabin sides to provide ample ambient lighting Stainless steel soap dispenser Off white Avonite countertop High gloss cherry woodwork (3) Overhead halogen mini spots Opening Bomar deck hatch Bamboo sole in Galley area (3) Large cabinets inboard of Galley as a pantry storage
- The Salon is to starboard, opposite the Galley. Seating is provided by a C shaped Ultra Leather settee with storage below. A cherry table is affixed in front of the settee. Six cherry cabinets flank two fixed deadlights that can be concealed with Roman shades. Forward is a backlit etched glass panel with two whales, centerline to is a large deadlight in the cabin side to match that in the Galley. Aft is a 27” Toshiba LCD TV mounted to the bulkhead. A Bose model Lifestyle 48 Surround sound system provides AM/FM/CD/DVD entertainment and music storage via a built in hard drive. This system is in the starboard side cabinets above the settee. Five Bose speakers and a subwoofer are also in the Salon. Ten halogen mini spots are in the overhead. Digital AC controls provide ease of comfort in this area via soffit air delivery aft.
- Master Cabin
- Going forward from the Salon, through an arched cherry door is the Master Cabin with a centerline queen size pedestal berth with an innerspring mattress. There are two drawers below the berth as well as rope accent lights. To both port and starboard are two cherry topped countertops that serve as nightstands. Above the nightstands is a fixed deadlight behind Duette shades on both the port and starboard sides. Above the shades are six cherry cabinet doors to port and to starboard. Aft to port is a cedar lined two door hanging locker. Next aft is access to the Master Head via an arched cherry doorway. To starboard is a built in Toshiba 14” LCD TV/DVD combo followed by another cedar lined double door hanging locker with an auto light and a full size dressing mirror mounted on the aft bulkhead. Also in this cabin are six overhead mini spots, rope lighting behind the valance, Bose stereo speakers, a digital control panel for the AC, a deck hatch over the berth with a sliding screen, shade, and a hatch to access the bow thruster below. There is also a remote control and link to main Bose Lifestyle 48 music system.
- Master Head
- Accessed only from the Forward Cabin is the Master Head. The bow front cherry vanity has one cabinet below and a China under mount sink in the Avonite countertop above with a single lever faucet. Above are four mirrored medicine cabinet doors, rope lighting behind the valance, a Duette shade in front of a fixed deadlight and a perfectly angled mirror above. The toilet is an updated Headhunter Royal Flush model. The surprisingly large shower has a clear tempered glass door, a handheld or wall mountable fixture plus a light and an exhaust fan. Three additional halogen mini spots are in the Head area. The sole of the Head is marble and the overhead is mirrored. There is also an AC vent in the Head.
- Guest Cabin Area
- From the Salon there are three centerline steps that lead back to two aft cabins. The Guest Head is one step down to starboard and the VIP is aft to starboard and single Guest Cabin aft to port.
- Guest Head
- The Guest Head shared by both aft cabins has a cherry bow front vanity with an under mount sink in the Avonite countertop with a single lever faucet above. There is a fixed deadlight behind Hunter Douglass shades with three mirrored medicine cabinets above. The toilet is an updated Headhunter Royal Flush model. The stall shower has a handheld or wall mountable shower fixture, a light and en exhaust fan. Also in the Head is a mirrored overhead, a marble tile sole and two halogen mini spots.
- VIP Cabin
- Next aft to starboard is the double berth VIP Cabin with the berth on the outboard bulkhead. An upholstered headboard is affixed to a mirrored panel. Above the berth is a three panel “New Style” Neptunus fixed port light with pleated shades. Eight small cherry cabinets are above the port light. There are four storage drawers under the berth as well as rope lighting around the perimeter. A three drawer cherry nightstand is next inboard. Furthest inboard is a full height cedar lined hanging locker. Also in this cabin is a soffit with two reading lights above the bed, three halogen mini spots, Bose stereo speakers and a 14” Toshiba LCD/DVD TV, digital AC controls and a CO monitor. Music is provided by a link to the yacht’s main Bose Lifestyle 48 music center.
- Third Cabin
- A bonus to this layout is the single berth Portside Cabin, perfect for a crew member. The berth is outboard and has an upholstered headboard on a mirrored panel. Above the berth is a large fixed port light to match that in the starboard side cabin covered with pleated shades. Inboard is a two door cherry cedar lined hanging locker. There are two drawers under the berth as well as a small cedar hanging locker at the foot of the berth. Also in this cabin are digital AC controls, a CO monitor, four halogen min spots and a sliding cherry pocket door.
- Fiberglass non skid decks Stainless steel anchor davit55 lb. Delta Stainless steel plow anchor Lewmar windlass w/all chain rode Up & down foot switches for windlass Anchor locker hatch on Main Deck Freshwater wash down at anchor locker Welded stainless steel bow rails Dual spring line cleats (2) Windshield wipers Foredeck sun cushions w/cover Stainless steel handrails at sun lounge (3) Bomar round deck hatches, Galley, Salon & Master Foredeck electric hatch to access vents for Helm without compromising windshield integrity Molded windshield frames International navigation lights (on arch) Glomex Terrestrial TV antenna (on arch) Speco hailer horn (on arch) Raymarine open array 4’ radar antenna (on arch) Jabsco remote control spotlight Dual trumpet horns (on arch) Sea Tel 1898 Sat TV system w/single receiver Black Textulene windshield cover or white solid windshield cover Black Textulene side window covers
- Aft Deck
- Teak planked sole Cabinets facing aft each side of Main Deck entry w/clear sliding EZ2 CY panels above clear sliding door panel into Main Deck (also removable) Raritan icemaker in Portside cabinet C shaped Aft Deck seating w/upgraded cushions to match Main Deck cushions Miele 220V electric grill & stainless steel sink on starboard side (2) Small high gloss cherry tables to give easy access to seating area Access to Lazarette/Engine Room through Aft Deck seating center section Black Staminoid cover for Aft Deck seating Four teak tread steps both port & starboard to swim platform Integral fiberglass swim platform w/hydraulic pistons to raise & lower for tender launching Stainless steel grab rail on transom Flag socket w/pole & ensign Hot & cold shower at transom 4 Step stowable swim ladder also doubles as a boarding ladder for floating docks Adjustable stainless steel tender chocks Stainless steel tender tie down points Extra storage cabinets on Aft Deck starboard side City water inlet w/pressure regulator Single teak step at port & starboard side deck Weighted umbrella for Aft Deck stored in Lazarette when not in use 2011 12’ Nautica hard bottom inflatable tender w/Yamaha 20 HP OB (4 stroke) Canvas cover for tender
- Engine Room
- Fireboy automatic/manual fire control system Racor 1000 fuel filter for each main engine Racor 500 fuel filter for generator Groco sea strainers & ball valves (4) Rule 3700 bilge pumps w/high water alarms Dripless shaft seals w/spare seals mounted on shafts Site gauges on both fuel tanks Coolant recovery bottles for main engines & generators (2) 24,000 BTU chilled water AC compressors 20 Gallon water heater AC 110V fluorescent lighting DC 24V incandescent lighting Vetus bow thruster 10 HP (2) 110V Engine Room fans Door into Lazarette w/window Hydraulic steering pump 2” Heavy duty sound insulation Oil X Changer 5 point oil change pump Grundfos 110V pressure water pump w/accumulator tank FRP Flooring between engines Macerator overboard pump
- GE Spacemaker electronic clothes washer Ingills clothes dryer Exhaust gas separator for generator Fiberglass engine mufflers AC 110V fluorescent lights DC 24V incandescent lights Box over rudder assembly Timer for waste tank pump 5 Step stainless & teak ladder to Aft Deck Stowed 4 step stainless & teak swim ladder Ample storage for spares
- 110/220 Volt AC system 12 Volt DC system Onan 13 KW generator w/sound shield, 651 hours Glendinning 50 amp 220V shore cord reel w/75’ cord portside Main DC panel w/5 position digital voltmeter Main DC panel digital amp meter Main DC panel w/(42) breaker protected 12 volt circuits Main AC panel w/generator star/stop switch Main AC panel w/dual position digital voltmeter Main AC panel w/dual position digital amp meter Main AC panel w/(21) breaker protected 110 volt circuits Main AC panel w/(8) breaker protected 220 volt circuits Water tank level gauge at main electrical panel Waste tank level gauge at main electrical panel Centuer Victron 100 amp 12 volt battery charger Centuer Victron 30 amp 24 volt battery charger (3) Battery shutoff switches (2) Gel batteries for engine start up (2) Gel batteries for house batteries Central bonding system Glomex TV antenna gain selector Newmar galvanic isolator A/B switch for cable/air TV Sea Tel digital tracking panel at main electrical panel
- DIVERSION has the sought after options in the Cabriolet version of the very popular Neptunus Express series. The Cabrio has an air conditioned Deckhouse with large fixed windows on three sides and an EZ2CY sliding aft panels that open to the Aft Deck area. Important options include a hydraulic lift, a 12’ RIB tender, full Raymarine electronics package and most importantly the custom layout is the three cabin version with the Master forward and a VIP Cabin and single cabin aft. DIVERSION has benefitted by being captain maintained and it shows! August 2012 yard visit included bottom paint, cutlass bearings, prop tuning prop speed and Aft Deck teak sanded.
- While every effort was made to list all pertinent included equipment aboard DIVERSION, there are some personal belongings aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein will not convey at closing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Jeff Stanley, Central Agent: office-954/525-8112, cell-954/249-0360, email email@example.com . To see Gilman Yachts boats for sale, click below. BOATS FOR SALE