- 31 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This specular J/95 is fully optioned and has spent her spring months winning around the Caribbean racing circuit. Owner has had many Js and she is his hands down favorite. Price includes transit from Antigua to Southeast Florida.
- Max Draft: 3' / 5'6"
- Total Power: 14
- Fuel: 15 Gal. (U.S.) Fresh Water: 25 Gal. (U.S.) Holding: 10 Gal. (U.S.)
- V Berth with JSI Cushions, main salon dual berths with cushions, Large cockpit suitable for 3 couples with cockpit cushions.
- Microwave Oven, Waeco portable Fridge
- B&G H3000 Boat Pack (Cruise with Pilot) includes: GFD Pack mono, H3000 CPU Hydra, 213 MHU pack, H3000 depth sensor, speed sensor, Analog AWA 360, Analog MAG AWA, ACP1 Pilot Pack, Rudder sensor, Raymarine electric ram drive unit. Lowrance HDS-7m Insight Chart Plotter. Simrad Broadband Radar BR24 bundle kit. Navpod mounted on custom pedestal over binnacle. Custom Awlgrip off-white carbon radar pole. ICOM M422 VHF with hailer. ICOM remote command mic and extension cable. Fusion MS-IP500W AM/FM Stereo with iPod dock system. Bose Environ 131 speakers in cockpit (2). Sony 6 1/2” two way speakers in main cabin (2).
- 30 Amp shore power plug and connector. (4) AC circuits for Microwave, Fridge and accessories. Isolation transformer. Xantrex 1000 watt inverter. 12v system with (2) 90 ah batteries. Selector switch. (10) circuit breakers. Running, anchor, and foredeck lights. Dual color interior overhead lighting. (4) reading lights. Pressure water system with cockpit shower. Hot water heater.
- Deck Equipment
- White color hull. California Gray non-skid deck. Flag Blue boot stripe. Full length teak toe rail with center stainless spring chocks. Three coats Teak Wonder protectant applied. Opening ports on aft face of cabin. Removable transom locker. Molded spray shield with dodger storage and companionway instrument pod. Thurston dodger with side curtains and protective cover.
- Other Features
- Doyle Ploch Sail package: Race Main, carbon panel 15, four full battens, 1 reef, Harken slider car system, bag, Genoa, medium #1, 110% LP, carbon panel 15, vertical battens, bag, medium heavy #2, 135% Kevlar, high cut #2, 135% light reacher, APR75 Spinnaker 82 square meter, Superkote 75, X¼ Vectran adjustable luff line and box turtle, additional reaching spinnaker 3/4 oz. Asymmetric spinnaker pole package. Forte Carbon whisker pole Additional jib halyard and deck mounted forestay system Sunbrella gray roller furler jib cover. Sunbrella gray EZV boom cover. Sunbrella gray pedestal cover. Hall Spars carbon fiber mast, off-white Awlgrip. Hall Spars carbon Nomex V boom, off-white Awlgrip. Additional Hall Spars aluminum racing boom
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Spar System
- Hall Carbon Mast Hall Carbon V Boom