- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Horizon 8.1L
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Waterbird is an excellent example of a well-cared for and updated 34' Sea Ray 340 Sundancer 2003 model. Unless you have studied the subtle differences in the 2003 through 2008 Sea Ray 340 models, you won't be able to tell the age of Waterbird.
The Powerboat Guide says it best: "Sexy express introduced in 2003 scored with savvy buyers looking for cutting-edge styling, luxury-class appointments. Polished midcabin interior with cherry cabinetry gets high marks for quality appliances, exceptional fit and finish. Topside highlights include wraparound cockpit seating, transom storage locker, extended swim platform. Twin-seat helm has dash space for flush-mounting electronics. Power hatch makes engine access easy. Twin Merc Horizon 8.1L 370hp V-drive inboards cruise at 25 knots (low 30s top)."
This 34' Sea Ray 340 Sundancer 2003 is equipped with a fully-integrated suite of Raymarine electronics, including Pathfinder SL 70C Color GPS Chartplotter, Radar, ST 6001+ Autopilot, and 215 DSC VHF, as well as the digital Smart Craft Data Display.
The 5Kw Kohler GenSet and the twin Horizon 8.1L engines have very low hours and have had all preventive maintenance done and up to date. The spacious cockpit is very liveable because of the Sunbrella Bimini with clear vinyl windows and Full Camper Enclosure with side curtains that is stored inside and is in "Like-new" condition. The CruiseAir A/C system will keep you cool on the hottest of summer days whether at the dock or underway with the GenSet running.
Step aboard and you'll find the cockpit upholstery to be clean with no signs of wear, a spotless engine room with "no-snag" plastic booties on every SS hose clamp. Step inside the salon and the spacious interior is clean and shows the exceptional care that the owners have given Waterbird since new.
If you are in the market for a 2003 to 2008 Sea Ray 340, you owe it to yourself to take a close look at Waterbird because you won't be disappointed, you'll save thousands of dollars, and your friends will think you bought a 2-year old yacht.
Call today to schedule a personal inspection; or better yet, make an offer "Subject to inspection" because this broker is confident you will want to proceed to a successful survey, sea trial, and closing followed by lots of enjoyable cruising.
Update: All clear vinyl U-Zip windshield panels were replaced and the hull buffed and waxed in August 2012. The following upgrades were made during a haul out in early 2012: new raw water engine impellors, two new cutlass bearings, new stbd. dripless shaft seal housing and seal ring, and new Raymarine depth transducer; and new antifouling paint on all running gear.
- Enter the cockpit from the extended swim platform, through the transom door and onto the removeable cockpit carpeting. The inviting and versatile cockpit has an extended Sunbrella awning, tonneau cover, full camper enclosure, wet bar with Isotherm refrigerator/freezer, and wrap-around cockpit seating with a removable table for your "al fresco" dining area. There are three plush forward-facing helm bucket-seats and a power hatch for easy access to the engine room. Enter the cabin through the companionway and the Head is to port offering a vanity with plenty of storage above and below, shower, and electric VacuFlush toilet. Going forward is the Galley with Cherry Cabinets and quality appliances such as Kenyon glass-top 2-burner stove, a Coolmatic Waeco refrigerator/freezer and Whirlpool Microwave. Plus you have the flexibility of a pull-out rotating Polaroid LCD TV. All the way forward is the Queen Berth that has storage and high-gloss Cherry cabinets on both sides of the berth. Going back Aft to Starboard is the curved Dinette/Salon with a pull-out bed, convertible Cherry Table, and high-gloss Cherry cabinets. Aft is the mid-cabin with L-shaped seating and table that can be converted into a queen-size sleeping area as needed with additional storage outboard, and a Cherry cabinet containing the Central Vac system to port.
- Corian Counter Tops. Cherry Storage Cabinets and Drawers. Deep Sink with H/C Pressure Water. Kenyon glass-top 2-Burner Stove. Coolmatic Waeco Refrigerator/Freezer. CruiseAir 16,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner with SMX Digital Controls. Whirlpool Microwave. FireBoy XINTEX Carbon Monoxide Alarm. Signature Gourmet Toaster. GE Electric Teapot.
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine Pathfinder SL 70C Color GPS & Radar. Raymarine Ray 215 DSC VHF. Raymarine ST 6001+ Auto Pilot. Mercury Smart Craft Engine Monitoring Display System. Hawk Eye Digital Depth. Ritchie Compass. Trim Tabs. Clarion XMDI Marine Stereo. Clarion DC625 ProAudio 6 Disc CD Changer. Sanyo LCD TV. Polaroid LCD TV. Magnavox DVD Player. TV Antenna.
- 12VDC & 110VAC Electrical Circuit Breaker Panels. Shore Power 120VAC inlet & cord set. 12V Lighting throughout Interior and Cockpit. Kohler 5kw Generator with 125 Hours. 30A Battery Charger. Four Group 27 Batteries. ITT Jabsco Searchlight with Remote Helm Controls. VacuFlush Electric Toilet. Central Vac System. Dust Buster Portable Vac.
- Deck & Hull
- Plush Cockpit Seating. Removable Cockpit Table. Extended Swim Platform. Transom Storage Locker. SS Folding Swim Ladder. H/C Cockpit Shower. 12V Lofrans Progress 1 Electric Windlass. with Up/Down Controls. 25# Plow Anchor with Chain & Nylon Line. Anchor Lockers on Foredeck. Access to Foredeck from Cockpit and Side Deckss. USCG-required Safety Equipment Full Cockpit Camper Enclosure. Sunbrella Bimini with Vinyl Windshield - 2012. Sunbrella Cockpit Awning. Sunbrella Cockpit Toneau Cover. 2 Cockpit Stereo Speakers. 12 VDC Outlet. Manual & Automatic Fire Extinguisher System. Wet Bar in Cockpit with Isotherm Refrigerator/Freezer. Anti-fouling bottom paint. (2010)
- Engine Room and Mechanical
- Twin Mercury Horizon 8.1L 370 HP Engines with 550 hours. The following preventive maintenance and mechanical upgrades were made in 2010 and 2011: Dripless Shaft Seals replaced, Rudder Posts re-packed, Both Shafts replaced, Port Alternator and Belts replaced, Port Water Pump Assembly replaced, Raw water impellers replaced Main raw water engine hoses replaced. Props checked & balanced. GenSet Tune-up and impellor replaced. Engine oil, oil filters, & fuel filters changed. Temperature Sensors replaced.
- Owner's personal belongings.