- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Volvo TAMD 41P
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Recently detailed top to bottom!!
If you are looking for a well built pocket trawler in great condition then look no farther. You will not find one on the market any cleaner!!! This is a very roomy and very capable boat for the size. Stepping aboard this vessel from the swim platform via the transom door into the spacious cockpit you will notice there are plenty of room to fish or just kick back and relax. On ether side there's a catwalk leading to the bow. In the cockpit sole there's a hatch opening to access the generator. On the port side there's a latter to the fly bridge.The fly bridge on this boat has a surprising amount of space for this size vessel. The fly bridge helm has seating for three, Garmin 440 chart plotter, compass, thruster controls and large storage box. On the bow there is a windless with control and Bruce anchor. Step through the boat through the large door way in the stern you enter the salon. Here there is a large L-shaped seat with table that provides seating for 4 and also converts to a berth for two. On the starboard side of the salon forward is a lower helm station and electrical distribution panel. From the lower helm you have great visibility both forward and aft thanks to the large wrap around windows. The lower helm has a Raymarine C80 Chart plotter with radar, Simrad autopilot, Lowrance X52 fish finder, thruster control and compass. Forward to port and down two steps is a well appointed galley with refrigerator, 3-burner stove, oven, microwave, and coffee maker. To starboard is a nice size head for this size boat with shower. Just forward of the galley is the master stateroom with large V berth and lots of ventilation though a large bomar hatch and two side windows.
Motavated Seller Bring Offers!!!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Camano Troll is a 31-foot boat with a flybridge that includes three pedestal seats, an adjustable centre seat with slider, and a stainless steel steering wheel. Built in British Columbia and designed for this coast, an area well known for high quality boats, the Troll was designed by Bob Warman to meet the demand for a boat with a comfortable 12-knot cruise speed that retains a high resale value. With a 10-foot 6-inch beam for stability and 5 feet of freeboard at the bow, weather is not going to threaten this boat. The Troll runs well over 18 knots with a single 200 hp Volvo Diesel. The interior offers the same usable room as many 33-foot production boats and is much easier to handle. With the standard bow thruster one person can dock the boat even in very tight spots. The Camano features an open cruising layout (salon and aft deck on the same level), with a full-size bridge. The open, bright interior provides great visibility from any part of the seating area with its picture window view. The interior is light and friendly. Cabinets and trim are mahogany, the cushions are covered with premium fabrics and the floor is either oak or carpeted. Accommodations are as open as possible - the salon measures 8-feet, 10-inches by 10 feet and is on the same level as the aft deck which is 40 square feet. The galley and head are half a level down, with a U-shaped galley out of the traffic area but still open to the salon. With a large counter area extending under the sidedecks there is lots of room for full-sized stove with oven, refrigerator, microwave, and large sink. Storage space is provided including dishlocker outboard of the fridge. The shower is built in as a part of the head area. The dinette easily converts to a double berth while the forward berth has a filler available to make a double. The Camano comes well equipped with 110-V dockside package, pressurized hot and cold water at the galley, depthsounder with speedometer and log, VHF-radio, AM-FM stereo cassette radio, and 17 lb. Bruce anchor with lead chain and rod. The Keelform hull is the result of a science program of the University of British Columbia and Camano Marine. Keelform is a unique bottom shape with large displacement keel and very wide waterline beam. Test results show almost no planing angle change or "hump" in the horsepower curve between displacement and planing speeds which, in the case of a boat this size, is between 7 and 15 knots. While most semidisplacement boats are straining and reaching their horsepower limit, the Camano is cruising comfortably up to 18 knots. The hull reduces fuel consumption in the most widely used speed range - between 12 and 18 knots; can be stabilized to prevent the boat from rolling in rough seas; runs 19 - 20 knots top speed, with a single 200 hp Diesel engine; and provides a smooth, dry ride in rough water because of a special flare in the bow section. Engine failures are extremely rare with Diesel engines and if they occur, 99 per cent of all cases are due to contaminated fuel. Commercial boats and fishing vessels which operate year-round in all kinds of weather conditions usually have only one diesel engine. Most boat builders whose brochures mention "hand-laid fiberglass" use chopper guns to replace the traditional fiberglass mats by "chopped strand," which are only two-inch long glass fibers wetted with resin by the "chopper gun" and sprayed into the mold. Only the woven rovings are rolled or "laid in" by hand. The hull of the Troll is 100 per cent hand-laid, with no "chopped strand," and thicker than the hulls of comparable production boats. The boat has a heavily built, very strong inner liner laminated into the lower portion of the hull; the bulkheads are thoroughly laminated into place from both sides as are the other parts of the interior. The impact and tear strength of a Camano hull is ten times higher than most production boats. Running aground with the Troll is not a problem. Prop, prop shaft and rudder of the Camano are protected by a heavily reinforced skeg and keel shoe. The inboard diesel combined with the available electric bow thruster result in a handling advantage even over twin stern drives.
- Force 10 3 Burner Stove w/ oven Sharp Microwave Oven Nove Kool AC/DC Refrig w/Freezer
- Upper Helm
- Garmin 440 Chart Plotter Lowrance X45 Fishfinder Ritchie Compass Bow Thruster Control Sea Star Hydraulic Steering Bimini Top
- Lower Helm
- Raymarine C80 Chart Plotter Raymarine radar Lowrance X52 Fishfinder Simrad Autopilot Garmin GPS152 Ritchie Compass Bowthruster Control Apollo 4KW Generator Sea Star Hydraulic Steering 3 Windshield Wipers
- Volvo Penta TAMD41P 200 HP 1197hr. Apollo 4KW Generator Bowthruster Racor Fuel Filter
- 30 Amp Shore Power w/50' Cable Xantrex 100 Watt Inverter 6 Gallen Hot Water Heater 12v Anchor Windless Xantrex Pro 20 Amp Battery Charger 15,000 BTU A/C
- Owner's personal belongings.