- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Click Here For the Virtual Tour of the 5800 Sport Yacht:
The Riviera 5800 Sport Yacht inherits the design principles of its predecessors – the award-winning 3600 and 4700 and the 4400 Sport Yachts – most notably the al fresco lifestyle concept. A huge, push-button electric sunroof slides open to bring the outdoors inside, adding to the light, airy feeling of the spacious interior. In open mode, space flows freely between cockpit and saloon. The galley features quality appliances throughout, including a three-element induction cooktop, two drawer fridges and two drawer freezers, and a liquor cabinet next to an ice maker. Audio-visual entertainment comprises an electric-lift 40" LCD TV integrated with a Bose AM/FM stereo, DVD player, sub-woofer and five speakers to the saloon. Air-conditioning is standard to the saloon and galley areas. Standard power is triple IPS 600s, with twin IPS 900's as optional; Also triple Cummins Zeus QSC 600s as optional. Call us for details.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Riviera 5800 Sport Yacht takes luxury boating to a new level, with its four cabin three bathroom standard layout, full beam master stateroom, and the choice of a lower galley and aft crew cabin. A new digital switching system for DC power enables you to personalize your boat by selecting what mode you want, for example, select cruise or entertainment mode, and the appropriate circuits will be energized. The boat's beautiful, sleek unmatched lines match the state of the art propulsion system providing you with faster acceleration, higher top speed, better turning and manoeuvrability all with greater fuel efficiency. Massive interior and exterior entertaining areas combine with simple yet stylish stainless steel framed glass sliding door and the electric sunroof that adds that extra touch of the outdoors. It is a luxury boat beyond anything previously developed by Riviera, Australia’s most awarded luxury boat builder. The exciting new Riviera 5800 Sport Yacht is the latest and most dramatic of the company’s European-style Sport Yacht series. The Riviera 5800 Sport Yacht takes luxury boating to a new level with a four-cabin, three bathroom layout (plus an optional crew cabin) including full beam master stateroom with midships king size double bed, the option of a galley in the saloon or below decks, an expansive cockpit with large dining table and a garage that can accommodate a 3.2-metre tender. The design further expands the indoor-outdoor character and sense of light and space introduced on the fi rst award-winning Riviera 3600 Sport Yacht and carried on to the 4700SY and 4400SY. The greater volume has allowed designers to take both exterior lines and internal design to a new level of sophistication to create even more visual appeal. Fixed and opening portlights in the hull are a striking feature that add natural light and ventilation into the full beam master stateroom. Designed utilising state-of-the-art 3D CAD software, the boat employs a range of new technologies, including revolutionary Volvo Penta IPS propulsion, an integrated system of marine diesel engines and steerable drive units mounted under the hull with twin counter rotating, forward facing, propellers. This system offers easy handling and manoeuvring even in tight situations and a joystick for easy docking. Volvo Penta IPS also offers up to 30 percent better fuel consumption than traditional shaft drive systems. Three Volvo Penta IPS 600 diesels rated at 435hp each are standard. The Riviera 5800 Sport Yacht is equipped with a cutting edge digital switching system. You can control any DC circuit from either of two easy-to-use control panels at the helm and in the electrical control centre in the saloon. You no longer need to decide which circuit breakers to turn on; simply select the mode which best suits the operation of the vessel (cruise or entertain, for example) and the appropriate circuits will be energised. The hull has been constructed utilising infusion moulding technology rather than the traditional open moulded lay-up of fi breglass and resin. The resin is introduced to the hull mould via an injection system and drawn through the glass fibre layers using vacuum suction, resulting in consistent hull thickness, reduced hull weight and improved glass fi bre to resin ratio, providing greater strength.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- With accommodation options of three or four cabins plus optional crew’s quarters, the Riviera 5800 Sport Yacht is designed for comfort, whether overnighting in a sheltered bay or on a long-distance coastal cruise. The cockpit is both spacious and functional with a wide lounge and table mounted on electric high/low pedestals. Wet bars, including solid surface tops with sink and mixer tap, are built into the port and starboard forward quarters of the cockpit. The starboard wet bar features a stainless steel ice-maker. Forward, a sun pad with rails and drink holders is fi tted to the foredeck. Under and behind the cockpit, a garage can house a 3.2-metre tender. A hydraulic swim platform lifter is fi tted for ease of launching and retrieving the tender or PWC. Interior space in the 5800 Sport Yacht feels very light, air and spacious. The outdoors come inside as the window and door in the aft bulkhead open out and a huge electric sunroof slides open at the push of a button. Stepping inside the saloon, the standard layout includes a large U-shape galley in the aft starboard quarter. The fully equipped galley is designed with a breakfast servery and two stools forward, immediately aft of the helm position. The galley layout features quality appliances throughout, including an electric induction threeelement cooktop, two drawer fridges and two drawer freezers, a convection microwave oven, solid-surface benchtop with a stainless steel underslung sink and mixer tap. The U-shape dinette, with soft leather seating for up to six adults and timber table is set on a raised platform forward to port. A liquor cabinet is set opposite the galley while the entertainment system includes an electric lift 40-inch LCD TV integrated with a Bose Lifestyle system. The helm console is ergonomically designed so that all critical navigation equipment and controls are within easy reach. A high quality timber sports steering wheel completes the helm. Stepping down from the saloon, the companionway leads to the VIP guest stateroom forward and twin cabins on port and starboard sides. The master stateroom aft features a king-size walkaround double bed amidships and striking deep windows on either side fl ooding the cabin with light. A deep walk-in wardrobe, and vanity table are built into the starboard side, with en suite bathroom to port. The VIP guest stateroom forward features a queen island double bed with hanging lockers port and starboard. The starboard twin cabin can quickly and easily be converted to a double simply by sliding the inner bed across. The port cabin features two bunks.This cabin is replaced by the galley in the below deck galley layout option. A third bathroom is available to serve the twin cabins and act as a bathroom for day guests.
- With options of three or four cabins, plus the addition of optional crew quarters, the Riviera 5800 Sport Yacht is designed for comfort. The master stateroom aft spans the full beam and features a king-size walk-around double bed amidships with en suite. T he companionway leads to the VIP guest stateroom forward, with its queen island double bed and ensuite, plus twin cabins on port and starboard sides. The starboard cabin easily converts from twin berth to a double. The port side cabin features two bunks. This cabin is replaced by the galley in the below deck galley layout option. A third bathroom is available to serve the twin cabins.?
- Riviera Group Warranty
- Riviera warrants to the first retail purchaser during the periods herein that it will, subject to the terms and conditions in the full Riviera Group Warranty, replace or repair, at its option, defects caused by faulty workmanship or materials under normal use and service during the first twelve (12) months and (5) years for hull structure. Please refer to your Riviera Owner’s Manual and your Riviera Dealer for full details of the comprehensive Warranty. Due to The Riviera Group’s commitment to continually improve our products, we reserve the right to modify or change, without notice, any materials, specifications, equipment and/or accessories. All measurements quoted are approximate and pictures and drawings displayed are indicative only. Riviera is the owner of the copyright material (including the photographic material) contained in this brochure and any reproduction of any part thereof without the express licence of Riviera may infringe this right. ?
- Saloon/ Galley
- The stylish stainless steel aft-bulkhead door slides open, providing entry to not only the saloon from the cockpit but – together with an electric up / down window behind the galley and a huge electric sunroof – the full al fresco lifestyle. High quality Amtico flooring is used through the galley, for aesthetics and practicality. The main saloon flooring is fully carpeted. Interior woodwork is high grade American cherrywood, gloss finished by Riviera's state of the art varnishing machine. The standard layout for the saloon includes a U-shaped galley in the starboard aft quarter with a breakfast servery forward and two stools, solid-surface benchtops, three-element induction cooktop, two under-bench drawer fridges and freezers, microwave convection oven, dishwasher, exhaust fan and water purifier. Forward to port is a U-shaped leather lounge/dinette with storage underneath the seats and a cherrywood gloss table. Aft of the dinette is a liquor cabinet, storage and under-bench ice-maker. Saloon entertainment includes an electric-lift 40" LCD TV integrated with a Bose Lifestyle 48 system. The entire saloon is served by 36,000 BTU reverse cycle air-conditioning.?
- This area features a large sunpad with adjustable backrests and stainless steel rails, drink holders and a coolbox. There is also a music system with external speakers at the sunbed A 50kg Manson anchor and 70 metres of galvanised chain is standard, with the option of a highly polished stainless steel anchor. Fresh and sea water washdown fittings with quick disconnect are located at the anchor locker and a spotlight is fitted to the bow with remote to the helm.?
- The helm console in the forward starboard quarter of the saloon is ergonomically designed, leather wrapped with digital engine displays, plenty of room for navigational screens, two drink holders, storage tray, a leather sports steering wheel and Icom VHF radio with aerial. Digital systems monitor AC and DC power and fluid tank levels via a colour LCD display. Quality leather high-back helm and companion chairs have electric adjustment and footrests. A two-lever electric engine control unit can be replaced by a joystick control for manoeuvring in tight spaces.?
- The cockpit is both spacious and functional with a teak laid floor, a wide bench-style lounge and table, mounted on electric high/low pedestals, that converts to a daybed. At the wet bar is an electric BBQ. There is a hand-held hot and cold fresh water shower, as well as fresh and sea water cockpit washdown with quick disconnect outlets.?
- The Riviera Group is committed to building the best luxury cruisers, tailored to suit specific countries and their individual compliance laws and regulations. Riviera equipment and build specifications approved for one country may not be compliant with another country’s safety and equipment regulations and as such those cruisers may have no recourse to The Riviera Group’s extensive manufacturer’s warranties. Each country and State has different safety equipment standards. It is important that you ensure the requirements in your jurisdiction are met prior to the vessel being used.