- 75 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Click Here For the Virtual Tour of the 75 Enclosed Flybridge:
The brief was simple: create the largest, most luxurious and technically advanced Riviera ever. For the designers, engineers and craftspeople, it was an invitation to express their talent and creativity like never before - and they responded magnificently.
This is not surprising as the team included some of the foremost figures in the boat-building world, such as the internationally renowned superyacht architect Frank Mulder, responsible for the extraordinary running service of the hull.
The creation of the new flagship was the opportunity to capitalize on decades of boat-building experience and the lessons learnt from having crafted over 4,500 luxury vessels. The Riviera 70 Flybridge has also been developed at a facility that houses some of the world’s most sophisticated marine technology, including the latest Computer Assisted Design software.
Craft of this caliber are clearly destined for the fortunate few - and typically those with very discriminating tastes and a wealth of boat-ownership experience.
The task of impressing those not easily impressed meant rigorously inspecting competing craft and, simply, asking how could Riviera do it better? With greater comfort, a better build, superior performance, more standard inclusions… we believe they have excelled in every category.
Riviera hopes this introduction inspires you to step aboard and discover the Riviera 75 Enclosed Flybridge for yourself
- Riviera has adopted world-leading technologies to assist our boat builders, engineers, cabinetmakers and electricians to develop a range of boats that are accepted and acclaimed worldwide. Now, every element of our focus, our experience, our passion and achievements has come together in the Riviera 75 Enclosed Flybridge − the largest boat ever built by the company. This majestic new flagship of the proud Riviera fleet can only be described as the ultimate Riviera − a boat that will be enjoyed by a select few. The new Riviera 75 is the culmination of 27 years of dedication to the goal of building the best luxury boats in the world, equally at home in challenging seas as it is in a quiet cove or harbour. The brief was to develop a mid-range model with a definite point of difference from its competitors. Riviera has reinvented the meaning of flybridge stairs with our new starboard side internal staircase. Riviera has included a machinery room that deliberately places tankage, engineering, mechanical systems and engines in distinctively separate areas of the boat, and have re-defined the meaning of luxury below decks. The Riviera 75 Enclosed Flybridge is a superb long-range cruising boat and, unequivocally, the next step in the evolution of this concept of hull desgin.
- Welcome to a thoroughly modern saloon, one in which light and space and subtle styling produce an atmosphere of ease and understated elegance. Huge windows, an outward opening door to the cockpit and a large awning-style window above the cockpit mezzanine contributes to this light and airy character. Electrically operated day/night blinds and creative lighting also allows you to set the mood. Lazing on that enormous leather-clad lounge watching a movie on the 42" LCD TV, or listening to your Bose Lifestyle 48 audio system, you are truly in the lap of luxury. And a liquor cabinet complete with fridge and icemaker is at hand should refreshment beckon you. Those with a culinary flair will appreciate the latest European appliances in the galley, along with granite benchtops, a built-in water purifier and copious amounts of cupboard and draw space. Given that this is a galley in which you can create gourmet fare, it is only appropriate that it is eaten in style. The elevated dining area has its own relaxed ambience and features a large, beautifully finished dining table and eight freestanding, leather-upholstered chairs. If your definition of the good life revolves around sharing leisure time with the people closest to you, there is no better environments more conducive than the Riviera 70.
- Depending on your choice of cabin configuration, the 70 offers accommodation for up to 10 people in four cabins – all in exceptional comfort. The full-beam Master Stateroom is unashamedly indulgent. It starts with a king-size walk-around bed complete with a latex mattress; there are his and hers walk-in wardrobes with cedar linings and automatic lighting; there is even a two-seater couch, a writing bureau and, for your entertainment, a 32" LCD TV and five-speaker sound system. There are numerous pleasing little touches too, such as the deep plush carpet, full-length dressing mirrors, reflective mood lighting around the bed, and the inclusion of a safe for your valuables. Every cabin has an its own en suite with the port cabin also serving as a day head. As you might expect, these are no ordinary bathrooms. Here you will be treated to quality quartz floor tiles, contemporary marble vanity tops with porcelain bowls; the toilets are all full sized, freshwater models; the shower stalls have modern, frameless glass doors; the shower and tapware is of the highest standard; and every en suite has a heated towel rail. It is this relentless obsession with detail, with quality, with good design, with making your boating experience the best it can possibly be, that makes the Riviera 70 simply the finest boat in its class.
- Deck Equipment
- The cockpit is a spacious and flexible playground for you, your family and friends. However, the clean, unencumbered styling conceals a host of smart features. Fishing enthusiasts will be pleased to know that the floor is reinforced with an alloy plate for a game chair and, in addition to several storage bins, an optional live-bait tank can be fitted in the transom. Toe kicks are also moulded into the bottom of the coamings. For alfresco dining, an electric barbecue is built into the mezzanine floor together with a eutectic freezer, icebox and sink. Importantly, there’s ample storage room for tables and chairs alongside all that fishing and diving gear! The luxurious aft-facing lounge on the mezzanine level is an ideal position for watching the fishing action or to simply relax with a cocktail. There is also the option of a mezzanine dining deck. Other little inclusions like a hot and cold freshwater shower and courtesy foot lighting make life in the cockpit as free and easy as possible. For serious sunning or maybe quiet contemplation, nothing beats the sense of space and freedom on the massive foredeck. A recessed area in the deck can also accommodate a tender, making it more secure and less obtrusive from the side profile. With its stunning views, lounge-room comfort, first-class entertainment system and wet bar, you will rarely be alone in the flybridge – especially given the ease of access thanks to the internal stairway from the saloon. A large L-shaped lounge, plus Ottoman, offers supreme comfort within and an aft deck lounge provides comfort and distant vistas without. There’s also an aft deck docking station complete with Edson steering wheel, engine and thruster controls. If your party wants to party, the flybridge is well equipped with an icemaker, refrigerator and glass and bottle storage unit. Guests can also join you at the helm courtesy of two Pompanette Platinum companion chairs - that is in addition to the skipper’s electrically adjustable Pompanette chair. Three massive pantograph wipers and freshwater washers ensure optimum visibility through the forward window and there is the option of opening side windows if you are a fan of fresh air. A huge electrically operated sunroof also enhances that delightful indoor-outdoor ambience.
- Electronics and Navigation
- The helm features comprehensive electronic instrumentation and vessel controls together with ample space for your factory-fitted customised equipment. Riviera offers the full range of electronics, from fishfinders and chartplotters to underwater lights and GPS systems. However, the compass, VHF radio, intercom system and feed for cameras in critical locations are all standard… and all contribute to the smoothest, most enjoyable of voyages.
- Engine and Mechanical
- As for performance, this is a dream hull. It is as racy and responsive as it is robust and reliable. Features like tunnels that house the propeller shafts contribute to a lower shaft angle that delivers impressive thrust, is quick to plane and offers a smooth, dry ride. Engine options range from standard twin diesel Caterpillar C32 (1,156 bkw/1,572 mhp) to twin diesel MTU 12v Series 2000 M93 (1,340 bkw/1,823 mhp). So the choice is really somewhere between exhilarating and absolutely thrilling.