- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Contemporary design favours more open interior spaces and an easy flow between indoor living – and this is something we endeavour to reflect on our boats. To this end we have made important changes to the galley and dinette in this Riviera Enclosed Flybridge.
The aft galley complements the huge outward facing awning window in creating that indoor-outdoor feeling. However, the option of a forward galley is still available.
The dinette, formerly on a raised platform, is now on the same level as the saloon and galley. This has created a comfortable space and makes for easier coming and going from the dinette area.
We hope these modifications contribute to the relaxed on board living for which Riviera is renowned the world over.
- Accommodated In Style - Step into the owners’ stateroom and you’ll find a queen-size walk-around bed, flat screen television, DVD player, plentiful storage and cedar-lined hanging lockers. This scene prevails in the second stateroom and also in the guest cabin.
- Opulent Saloon Features - Brimming with features, the saloon includes standard items such the 32" LCD TV, a Bose Lifestyle surround sound system, rod storage in the headliner, the deepest leather lounge, an extendable dining table, and an icemaker. Internal Staircase - One of the most notable features is the internal stairway (lockable) between the saloon and the flybridge. Enhancing the socialising aspect, in inclement weather the internal access will also be much appreciated.
- Forward Galley - Positioned next to the door, aft in the saloon, the galley is a particularly well-equipped and substantial, with solid surface bench tops, double bowl sink, dual fridges and stylish, non-slip Amtico flooring.
- Deck and Hull Equipment
- Finest Timberwork - Throughout the 56 you will see the finest timberwork we have ever crafted. The finish is particularly noteworthy and it is the result of our new robotic varnishing facility, the most advanced in Australia. The surfaces are mirror-like. To personalise your boat, there is a choice of teak or cherry wood with a gloss finish. Robotic Age - This approach to design results not only in more precision in the design itself but, because the software also guides the robotic plug cutting router, it produces a mould - and ultimately a hull, deck and flybridge - that are absolutely faithful to the original design. Dependable Construction - Hulls are hand-laid fibreglass with bulkheads throughout, a fibreglass engine room liner, extra transverse stiffeners, a mid-mounted fuel tank and a collision bulkhead in the bow.
- WINNER ? 2007 Safe Boat Award 2007 Australian Marine Industry Federation Awards COMMENDATION ? 2007 Cruiser of the Year (non-trailerable ? over 10m ategory) 2007 Australian Marine Industry Federation Awards
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.