- 51 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Riviera Flybridge models have reached almost legendary status in the boating world and the 51 has been one of stars of the award winning fleet.
Now, in the light of new technology, evolving aesthetics and lessons learnt from other models we have created in recent years, we are proud to launch a Series II of this most popular vessel.
Already an outstanding example of intelligent design and quality construction, the new model features dozens of refinements. All of which add up to improved performance and safety, a more contemporary and comfortable environment, and easier on board living.
The refinements are extensive and range from the hinged out awning window linking saloon and cockpit to the new drawer fridges in the galley; the bathrooms feature stylish and practical Amtico flooring; you’ll find a sophisticated console in the flybridge.
Riviera operates one of Australia’s most advanced robotic varnishing facilities which means the finish of the timberwork is of the most
And all of this is on top of a myriad of smart and convenient pre-existing features - such as a heavy duty swim ladder that makes access so much easier, in-floor safety lights and a standard bowthruster.
The hydrodynamics of the hull that so appealed to purchasers of the 51 Series 1 is as impressive as ever. The ride is smooth, stable and dry, handling is superb, and if it is exhilaration you are looking for then the wide range of diesel engine options certainly deliver.
Riviera’s renowned solid, hand laid fibreglass hull with forward collision bulkhead is also as robust and reassuring as ever.
The 51 Flybridge was always a boat for those who relish their freedom whether that be through fishing or relaxation, entertaining, indulgence or adventure.
Now we have substantially enhanced one of our finest boats and invite you to discover a pleasure boat that takes pleasure that much further.
- • Elegant Living - Below decks there are two elegant staterooms, a cabin housing Pullman-style bunks, two bathrooms and a well concealed laundry with a quality washer-dryer. • Sumptuous Saloon - The unsullied joinery presentation, flat screen TV, DVD player, icemaker, wine cooler, deep lounge, and generous dining area all contribute to an air of contemporary elegance. • Connoisseur’s Galley - The galley is impressive. Just a single step down from the main saloon and dinette, it features all the equipment and room you need to prepare the most elaborate of dishes. • Cater For The Crowd - There’s plenty of seating in the flybridge, and special features such as glass racks, garbage bin, a 6-stack CD player, wet bar, fridge and Grand Prix style helm. • Outdoor Living - When you feel like a change of mood, make your way down to the expansive cockpit, where you can indulge in some serious entertaining or equally serious game fishing. • Large Foredeck - Every part of the 51 Series II is multi-faceted, with the foredeck dedicated to the sun worshippers. It is big enough to accommodate you, your friends… and a sizeable dinghy and davit. • Peace Of Mind - The solid hand-laid fibreglass hull together with a collision bulkhead inspires confidence. The hull, designed by leading naval architect, Frank Mulder, returns higher speeds and better fuel efficiency. • Less Exhaust Emissions - Exhaust outlets are located below the waterline at the stern, resulting in greater forward thrust and better overall performance – including fuel economy.
- Our interior designers have redesigned the saloon and the result is the epitome of elegant, contemporary living. Now you can choose between American cherry or teak timberwork and both display a spectacular mirror-like finish; the huge L shaped lounge is now even larger and available with premium leather or sophisticated Alcantara upholstery (plus there’s an optional electrically operated trundle bed under the saloon lounge); a new entertainment unit houses a larger LCD TV… the list goes on and includes subtle changes like new style pelmets in the forward brow. The sense of space and overall flow of the furnishings and fittings is delightful and the range of inclusions impressive: everything from the Bose surround sound system to the wine cooler and ice maker tells you that this is a five star vessel. To enhance that bright, indoor-outdoor ambience, we’ve fitted a large hinged-out awning window between the saloon and cockpit.
- The galley will please you too. Positioned in such a way that the chef is very much part of the party, it features ingenious storage, all the room you need to prepare the most elaborate of dishes and everything you need to do it: a large convection microwave oven, drawer style fridge and freezer, an induction cooktop and water purifier. As part of the re-design, the galley features new appliances, new style solid surface bench tops with a no-splash lip, and stylish non-slip Amtico flooring. Of course, we have retained many of the virtues of the original 51, such as the generous proportions of the dining area, the high ceiling, the grab rail neatly recessed into the ceiling… and on the subject of ceilings, an electrically controlled section folds down to reveal a home for your fishing rods.
- Below decks you’ll find two elegant staterooms, a cabin housing Pullman style bunks, two bathrooms and, in the companionway, a laundry discreetly located behind louvered doors. Even the laundry has been re-modelled for added ventilation, improved drainage, and the incorporation of leading brand appliances. The cabin and staterooms all have the comfort of reverse cycle air conditioning and, along with the heads, feature deck hatches fitted with Mk 5 OceanAir blinds. These provide privacy, assist in airflow and keep flying insects out. The Master Stateroom, starboard, is a wonderful retreat: spacious, rich in timberwork, and now featuring an even larger bed – with a beautifully tailored bedhead. We’ve fitted a mattress keeper to hold the innerspring mattress in place and the entire bed lifts on gas struts to provide an enormous storage area underneath. Bedside tables, pigeon lockers and a large cedar-lined hanging locker give you more than ample space for your clothes and other personal items on long voyages. The en suite has also been restyled with a new timber locker, a solid surface vanity top, above bench wash basin, and even a new chrome shower pole. The look is clean, fresh and ultra-modern. The second bathroom is of a similar standard, only with ingenious two door access so that it can serve as an en suite for the second stateroom or for general use off the companionway. Your guests will be more than comfortable in the second stateroom, forward. It too has a queen size bed, a similar entertainment system to that found in the Master Stateroom, and is equally stylish. Even the cabin offers an excellent level of comfort. Sleeping easy comes naturally to Riviera owners. Not only do they have confidence in the seaworthiness of their boat, they have the certainty of having made a wise investment in the quality of their lives and leisure time. Given the outstanding track record of the Riviera 51, the Series II is surely nothing short of a dream.
- The open flybridge offers the best of both worlds: the outdoor experience with all the indoor comforts. The robust stainless steel supports and solid canopy contribute to a very substantial feeling. To cater to your family and friends, there’s a large table complete with drink holders, generous seating, wet bar and fridge, and a first class audio system. The helm station is complemented by two immensely comfortable and fully adjustable Navigator helmseats. Standard equipment at the helm includes controls for engines, bow thruster, spotlight, anchor winch as well as accessories like the chain counter, VHF radio, intercom to galley and engine room, autopilot, depth sounder system and safety monitoring panel. The enclosed flybridge option allows for serious all-weather cruising... and in the lap of luxury. The enclosed also features an internal staircase to the saloon for complete ease and comfort (and the steps have been redesigned for greater safety and aesthetic appeal). Refinements to the enclosed include more safety rails, a new style dash, modifications to the lounge for greater comfort, and more stylish bench tops. It is the cumulative effect of numerous small details that makes a big difference. Technical improvements, such as removable switch panels that allow for better access, also make for easier maintenance.
- The cockpit has been created with equal care and attention. Here you can really stretch out or do some serious entertaining: it’s a wonderfully large open space and, naturally, equipped with a fridge, sink with hot and cold water, and masses of storage for fold-away furniture and watersports accessories. Fishing enthusiasts will appreciate features like the optional live bait tank (with bait preparation surface) in the transom and the cockpit floor that has been reinforced with an alloy plate for a future game chair.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.