- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
First there was the Riviera 47, then came the 47 Series II, and now an Enclosed Flybridge model. This long history and these various incarnations is a testament to the 47’s huge international appeal… and that reflects a host of exceptional features, outstanding craftsmanship and, quite simply, unparalleled value.
Confidence in the seaworthiness of your vessel is the basis of boating pleasure and the solid, hand laid fiberglass hull with integral collision bulkhead has always made the 47 a reassuringly robust vessel. However, today’s model accounts for fatigue, corrosion and ease of access for inspection and maintenance like never before.
The exhausts are located underwater for cleaner, quieter operation. And ‘pockets’ moulded into running surface of the hull house the propellers and shafts: designed by world leading naval architect Frank Mulder, they deliver greater forward thrust and better overall performance – including fuel economy. The trim tabs and bow thruster mountings are also moulded into the hull for hydrodynamic efficiency.
All these elements combine to deliver a ride that is soft and dry and handling that is nothing short of sensational. With a series of twin diesel engine options, the ride can also be as exhilarating as you like.
New injection moulding technology enhances the look and structure of small fiberglass parts such as hatches and the swim platform. Our robotic varnishing facility - the most advanced in Australia - also produces timberwork with an absolutely impeccable finish.
Then there are the standard inclusions. With everything from the bow thruster to the Bose Lifestyle audio system (one of three independent audio systems) included, this is undoubtedly one the best-equipped vessels available today.
Being an Enclosed Flybridge model, it caters not only to those with a penchant for comfort and relaxed entertaining, but to the serious long-range cruiser or game fishermen. To that end, it has a standard fuel capacity 2700 liters (713 US Gal) with the option of an additional 1000 liters (264 US Gal).
As you are about to discover, the Riviera 47 Enclosed Flybridge also goes the distance when it comes to indulgence and easy on board living, regardless of the weather conditions.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- • Saloon In The Sky - Step up the ladder from the cockpit, unlock the hatch and enjoy. The flybridge is air-conditioned and equipped with wet bar, a lounge that will comfortable seat five adults, high-low table and ergonomic aft helm including Pompanette helm chairs. • Luxury Accommodation - The 6-8 person accommodation is equally impressive. The master stateroom is especially opulent and spacious. There’s a second double stateroom amidships and a two-berth cabin to port. • Maximum Indulgence - The saloon, with its spacious layout, top brand carpet, stylish blinds, sumptuous leather lounge and fine timberwork, is the epitome of contemporary elegance. The recessed handrail in the headliner and the overhead rod storage, add that special dimension. • Five-Star Galley - Everything, from the quality of the appliances to the solid surface bench-top, tells you this is a galley designed with the gourmet cook in mind. • Cockpit Extraordinaire - The cockpit is perfectly equipped for fishing as well as entertaining, with features such as cool box, sink, ample storage, an outward opening ‘tuna door’ and optional live bait well. • Ultimate Presentation - New injection moulding technology has improved the appearance of parts such as hatches and the swim platform. Advanced new robotic varnishing produces an impeccable wood finish. • Uncompromised Handling And Performance - The running surface of the hull has been designed by one of the world’s leading naval architects and super-yacht designers, Frank Mulder. The result – superior forward thrust, higher top speeds and increased fuel efficiency. • Less Exhaust Emissions - Exhaust outlets are located below the waterline at the stern, resulting in greater forward thrust and better overall performance – including fuel economy.
- The cockpit is perfectly equipped for lazy days with family and friends. This includes a large cool box, moulded sink and ample storage for tables and chairs. Fishing enthusiasts will be equally at home with features like an outward opening ‘tuna door’ in the transom for easier handling of large fish and an optional live bait well. The deck is also reinforced and ready for the installation of a game fishing chair or fixed table ?.
- Step up the ladder, unlock the hatch and enjoy an oasis at sea. With a huge wrap around windscreen and additional windows in the flybridge overhang, the sense of light and space is delightful. Air-conditioned and offering everything from a fully equipped wet bar to a large L shaped lounge and a high-low table (that also converts to a day bed), this flybridge is more like a lounge in the sky and is sure to be a popular spot whatever the weather.
- For maximum indulgence the saloon is the place to be. With its spacious layout, leading brand carpet, stylish blinds, sumptuous leather lounge and fine timberwork, it is the epitome of contemporary elegance. You will also appreciate little touches like the recessed handrail in the headliner and the overhead rod storage. ? The lounge may be large and deep, the table generous in size and the number of cabinets impressive, but the sense of space within the saloon is exceptional. A generous beam contributes to a spacious area, the headroom is head and shoulders above what you are probably used to, and the intelligent location and design of the furniture and fittings creates an easy, open flow. And it is all accentuated by oceans of light from large tinted side windows. But space isn’t the only luxury. Feel the softness of the leather upholstery; run your fingers across the lustrous finish on the fine timberwork; inspect the quality of the latches on the cabinets: every detail is a testament to Riviera quality – and your good taste. Created by Riviera's leading interior design team, this is an environment in which you, your family and friends can truly relax, indulge and enjoy the best of boating life.
- Everything from the quality of the appliances to the solid surface benchtop tells you it is a galley designed for cooking up five star fare.? Entertaining is one of the great pleasures of boating. As this is a vessel designed for getting away for days, weeks or months on end, the galley on the Riviera 47 is both large and extremely well equipped. With a fridge-freezer, convection microwave oven, twin electric burners, optional dishwasher, generous storage space and sizeable bench areas, this is a home away from home when it comes to dining. The quality of the finish and the clever utilisation of space are pleasing – but it is when you close a drawer or place a pan on a bench-top that you realise that style is backed by substance.
- An inspection of the accommodation tells you that this is a boat built for an extended vacation. With two staterooms and a third cabin, the Riviera 47 can comfortably accommodate six adults. The master stateroom is particularly luxurious, well equipped and offers you the comfort of a large double bed with innerspring mattress. There’s also the comfort of independently controlled reverse cycle air-conditioning in this and the other stateroom. The storage - cabinets, drawers, overhead lockers and hanging space - is something rarely seen on a boat this size. There are two heads on the Riviera 47, one being an ensuite off the master stateroom, the other for guests and day use. Both are generously proportioned so you can move around freely and stretch out as you enjoy that long, hot shower after a day’s fishing or swimming. As with everything else aboard the Riviera 47, the fittings and fixtures are all of the highest quality and latest design. Just because you’re out at sea doesn’t mean that you have to leave your creature comforts behind .
- Additional Description
- New injection moulding technology has improved the appearance of parts such as hatches and the swim platform. Advanced new robotic varnishing produces an impeccable wood finish.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.?