- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Every new model in Riviera’s long and successful history of building Flybridge Convertibles features refinements and innovations. It’s the quiet revolution.
Sleek, dynamic and elegant but never ostentatious, the Riviera 47 is a beautiful expression of our approach to innovation. It is a marriage of form and function.
The running surface of the hull has been designed by one of the world’s leading naval architects, Frank Mulder. He has created a hull that delivers performance that can only be described as sensational.
The most notable feature of this hull is two pockets housing the propeller shafts in the aft section, providing a lower shaft angle that helps to deliver superior forward thrust to achieve higher top speeds and increased fuel efficiency.
You won’t find any exhaust outlets through the transom. They are located below the waterline at the stern, resulting in a quieter system with greatly reduced exhaust gases.
In typical Riviera fashion, the hull is a hand-laid fiberglass structure with a collision bulkhead forward. Extensive use of lightweight core stiffeners above the waterline has brought about significant weight savings while contributing to superior strength.
You may have owned other boats in the past and no doubt they have given you much pleasure. But there comes a time when you want something truly special, not merely a bigger boat, but a boat that’s in a different league.
When you look at design, performance, quality and pedigree, the Riviera 47 is surely that boat.
- • Holiday In Style- This is a boat built for an extended vacation. With two staterooms and a third cabin, the Riviera 47 can comfortably accommodate six adults. The master stateroom is particularly luxurious. • Spacious Saloon - The generous beam provides a large and deep and therefore spacious lounge, but features such as the generous table, the large tinted side windows, the superior headroom, the furniture and fittings and the number of cabinets all create an easy, open flow through this area of your Riviera 47. • Consummate Entertainer - Purposely designed for extended stays, the galley is both large and well equipped with items like a fridge-freezer, convection microwave oven, twin electric burners, optional dishwasher, generous storage and sizeable bench areas. • Opulent Presentation - Space isn’t the only luxury. Subtleties such as the soft leather upholstery, the lustrous finish on the fine timberwork, the quality fittings – provide a relaxing and indulgent environment. • Stylish Yet Functional Cockpit - The cockpit is the play area, so there’s storage space, fishing and dive gear lockers, tables, chairs, optional live bait well, fish box, garbage unit, eutectic cool-box and sink. • The Flybridge Experience - With decidedly appealing aesthetics, this flybridge offers the ultimate sense of command and control as you sit at the magnificent helm. The ergonomics are superb. • Uncompromised Handling And Performance - Designed by one of the world’s leading naval architects, Frank Mulder, signature traits are the propeller shafts housed in two hull pockets in the aft section, providing a lower shaft angle, higher top speeds and increased fuel efficiency. • Less Exhaust Emissions - Exhaust outlets are located below the waterline at the stern, resulting in a quieter system with greatly reduced exhaust gas emissions.
- The cockpit is the play area on any boat and here you’ve got room to do it in style. There’s plenty of storage space too, with lockers for fishing and diving gear, tables, chairs and everything else that makes for great boating pleasure. Fishing enthusiasts will love the optional live bait well, an integral part of the coaming moulding. There is also a large fishbox, a garbage bin and, for your outdoor dining, the convenience of a eutectic coolbox and sink. Now consider the easy access to the engine room via the cockpit. Look at the way the swim ladder slides away when not in use, inspect the flush mounted cleats that prevent wear and tear on stern lines. There are dozens of little design features that make life aboard the Riviera 47 so easy, so elegantly functional.
- Many people have commented on the aesthetics of the flybridge, noting that it is very much an integral part of the overall design. The sense of command and control you will experience as you sit at the helm is magnificent. The sheer size of the bridge, the ergonomics of the helmseat, the layout of the instrumentation and, of course, the uninterrupted 360 degree views, add up to ease, comfort and confidence. Let’s not forget exhilaration, either! Opening the throttle and driving from this commanding position is nothing short of thrilling. And you don’t have to be alone in that experience. Thanks to a large L-shaped lounge forward of the helm, you can share these joys with family and friends. From the highly polished stainless steel frame down to the lockable hatch, you will be impressed by the design and finish of this first-class flybridge.
- The lounge may be large and deep, the table generous in size and the number of cabinets impressive, but the sense of space within the saloon is exceptional. A generous beam contributes to a spacious area, the headroom is head and shoulders above what you are probably used to, and the intelligent location and design of the furniture and fittings creates an easy, open flow. And it is all accentuated by oceans of light from large tinted side windows. But space isn’t the only luxury. Feel the softness of the leather upholstery; run your fingers across the lustrous finish on the fine timberwork; take a look at the quality of the latches on the cabinets: every detail is a testament to Riviera quality – and your good taste. Created by a leading interior design team, this is an environment in which you, your family and friends can truly relax, indulge and enjoy the best of boating life.
- Entertaining is one of the great pleasures of boating. As this is a vessel designed for getting away for days or weeks on end, the galley on the Riviera 47 is both large and extremely well equipped. With a fridge-freezer, convection microwave oven, twin electric burners, optional dishwasher, generous storage space and sizeable bench areas, this is a home away from home when it comes to dining. The quality of the finish and the clever utilization of space are pleasing – but it is when you close a drawer or place a pan on a bench-top that you realise that style is backed by substance.
- A brief inspection of the accommodation tells you that this is a boat built for an extended vacation. With two staterooms and a third cabin, the Riviera 47 can comfortably accommodate six adults. The master stateroom is particularly luxurious, well equipped and offers you the comfort of a large double bed with innerspring mattress. There’s also the comfort of independently controlled reverse cycle air-conditioning in this and the other stateroom. The storage - cabinets, drawers, overhead lockers and hanging space - is something rarely seen on a boat this size. There are two heads on the Riviera 47, one being an ensuite off the master stateroom, the other for guests and day use. Both are generously proportioned so you can move around freely and stretch out as you enjoy that long, hot shower after a day’s fishing or swimming. As with everything else aboard the Riviera 47, the fittings and fixtures are all of the highest quality and latest design. Just because you’re out at sea doesn’t mean that you have to leave your creature comforts behind. ?
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.?