- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Click Here For the Virtual Tour of the 43 Open Flybridge:
The new Riviera 43 Open Flybridge, is the latest in flybridge design from Australia’s most awarded luxury boat builder.
This exciting new model incorporates great function and style within a supremely comfortable, sea-kindly hull. The most striking aspect about Riviera’s latest creation is its design approach: a thoroughly modern methodology that will progress flybridge boat design into a new generation of boating enjoyment.
“The external lines and look of this new model are unmistakably Riviera,” says Concept Design Manager Neil McCabe. “But inside there is a totally new design and feel to the 43 Open Flybridge.”
Designed exclusively using Riviera’s Unigraphics three dimensional CAD software system, the result is a superbly considered boat with abundant use of light and space. The new 43 Open Flybridge brings the outdoors in, creating an alfresco environment with a seamless transition between the expansive cockpit and the contemporary leather and varnished cherry interior.
This fine yacht will be available for showing on January 11, 2011.
- The main saloon is both beautiful and practical, with seating for seven in a U-shape lounge to starboard around a generous sized, timber folding table. To port is a two-seater leather lounge that can be brought forward to the saloon table as two separate dining chairs. When not required, the chairs are stowed neatly between the bar and open plan galley on the port side.
- Below decks there is sleeping accommodation for up to six in two large cabins. The forward master stateroom features a queen sized two metre long double bed, with a cedar-lined hanging robe, extensive storage and an ensuite bathroom. The aft, full beam cabin has large port lights with optional portholes either side for natural light and cross ventilation. A large skylight under the forward saloon windscreen provides additional light to this cabin creating a very bright and welcoming space.
- “This new model recognises that the way people use their boat is changing,” notes Riviera’s Neil McCabe. “A flybridge boat is just not used for fishing; they’re extensively used for entertaining and longer-term cruising. Our owners are changing the way they boat and our new designs reflect this transition.” The flybridge, accessible from the cockpit via a new design ‘stair-ladder’, offers 360 degree vision with minimal interruption, thanks to a new structural hard top canopy. Swivel companion and helm chairs allow finger tip console control while there is seating for four in an L-shape lounge in front of the helm around a weatherproof table. A wet bar with settee opposite on the port side completes the flybridge comforts.
- Engine and Mechanical
- When it comes to propulsion, the proven Volvo Penta Inboard Performance System (IPS) has allowed Riviera designers to create a fresh accommodation layout on the new 43 Open Flybridge. With all major engineering positioned well aft, enormous gains are made with beam-width space amidships. Twin counter-rotating, three-bladed forward facing propellers drive ahead of the pods in what is turbulent-free water to deliver a powerful yet smooth ride. The installation of these pods has allowed Riviera’s New Product Design Manager, Alan Dowd to create a high performance running surface that is extremely fuel efficient. Cruising at 28 knots with a top speed of around 31 knots, the 43 Open Flybridge has a range of 340 nautical miles from its 1800 litre tank ?
- Electronics and Navigation
- Of course handling the new 43 Open Flybridge in close-quarters is made care-free via the use of the integrated joystick control. The hull and deck construction is solid hand-laid fiberglass below the waterline and core materials in the hull topsides and superstructure. This composite laminate design makes good use of weight where it is needed most, to deliver a solid feel and soft ride offshore. Controlling all onboard electrics is the digital CZone system. A revolutionary solid state Controller Area Network (CAN) bus design, that allows for the ultimate in customisation and finger-touch control of all aspects of electrical operation, from entertainment lighting to navigation equipment. There are multiple custom settings for easy operation and the CZone system allows for the ability to ‘drill down’ within each setting in order to control or change specific operations. In fact CZone talks the same data language as the Volvo Penta IPS system, so all your engine parameters are metered through the same monitoring system. ?
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.?