Click here for Virutal Tour. http://www.virtual-tours.com/vt/ma653/
Walking past the Vicem 57 Sportfish’s berth one will be awestruck by her sexy lines from her sheer to her tumblehome. She is an instant classic! Initial inspection of the Vicem 57 Sportfish is sure to produce big smiles as she is not only beautiful, she is built rock solid! All of her components and hardware are beefy, designed to handle the rigors of apex fishing. Vicem’s reputation for craftsmanship is evident within the 57 Sportfish as her matched-grain mahogany adornments are flawless. Her finishing is superb as if she graduated at the top of her class at the Institut Villa Pierrefeu. Equally impressive are her bilges and engine room. Both are awlgripped which makes for easy inspection. The engine room and pump room are convenient and separated by a watertight door and bulkhead. The engine room is comfortable and thoughtfully designed, yet not overly expansive as to take away from her interior accommodations.
The exterior appointments of the Vicem 57 Sportfish exhibit the same attention to detail as her interior. After all, this is where tournament checks and trophies are raised! This is where glory is grabbed from the sea! Her cockpit is expansive giving the crew plenty of room to maneuver around the chair, transom, gunwales, and tackle station. Her gunwales are at perfect height and capped with a rounded teak coaming that is soft on the knees when leadering or releasing a catch. One appointment which is sure to be a favorite of any owner or guest is the spiral steps to the flybridge in lieu of a typical ladder. This makes for confident movement between cockpit and bridge in the heat of battling a big catch or during less than optimal sea conditions. Her flyingbridge is equally as expansive as the cockpit capable of accommodating many crew and guests. The hardtop of the Vicem 57 Sportfish offers expansive cover and shade from the summer sun. If flows seamlessly with the lines of the tower. She is equipped with air conditioning on the bridge for comfortable cruising on warm summer days. Storage is bountiful with many places to stow gear. View from the helm is ideally situated where the captain sits far enough aft to view the angler’s pedestal and rod while still being able to comfortably view over the bow. The classic pod helm is ergonomically situated along the centerline while all electronics are within arm’s reach of the helm. Access to the outriggers, center rigger, and tower is accomplished with ease allowing for simple deployment of the riggers.
Owner’s and guests are sure to be amazed that even with the large volume of fishing gear and personal items typical of extended fishing trips and cruises all equipment and gear can be neatly stowed away out of site in the 57 sportfish’s voluminous storage compartment and lockers. Her three staterooms and two heads make the evenings relaxing inside as nice as they days enjoyed on deck. Upon first chance to sea trial the Vicem 57 Sportfish, one will notice how quiet her passage through the water is accomplished. Absent is the typical sound of the wash along with the “slap” of the water at the bow found in most fiberglass boats. Cold-molded boats including the Vicem 57 Sportfish attenuate this sound making relaxing below deck while underway quite comfortable and quiet.
The Vicem 57 Sportfish is quiet and comfortable at cruise yet equally impressive is her economy at idle, trolling and slow cruise speeds. At idle her MAN 1100 HP common rail engines sip fuel at a miserly one (1) gallon per hour per engine. She idles at 6.7 knots giving her an extraordinary range at low speeds. That’s 3.35 miles per gallon at idle! Run her up to trolling speeds and she still shines at 4 gallons per hour per engine at 8.5 knots giving her a very impressive one plus mile per gallon total at trolling speed! The Vicem 57 Sportfish’s pleasant consumption numbers mean that owner’s and guests may be able to fish for extended periods without major concern for rationing fuel.
The cold-molded Mahogany hull shields the interior from exterior sounds. Her quietness can be noticed in the cockpit as conversations are not strained by noise from the engine room. Even with a combined 2200 horses galloping beneath the deck one should never had to yell or scream for others to hear. Another advantage of the Vicem 57 Sportfish is her utilization of Common Rail diesels along with underwater exhaust. One will find it difficult to catch a whiff of diesel or see a puff of smoke from exhaust. The combination of common rail technology of the 1100 horse power MANs that outfitted our Vicem Sportfish along with quiet underwater exhaust make for very comfortable days on deck.
Drastic Price Reduction for the DEMO... Call today for your showing!
- All interior design natural pear wood with semi-gloss finish Three staterooms, 2 Heads Tinted windows Ocean Air sky screeens (5) Blue LED stair lighting throughout boat Dimmer switches 12 volt outlets Bopsch Maxx WFO 2062 washer Bosch WTA 4000 dryer Orthopedic mattress in forward VIP stateroom Orthopedic mattress in master stateroom Master stateroom head safety handles 22 flat Samsung LCD HDATV in master stateroom Bose 321 Series Home Theater System Sony Progressive Scan DVD/CD player 14" flat Toshiba TV's with DVD player (2) on in VIP and one in Guest Mood lighting around the beds and headliners Orthopedic matrress in forward VIP stateroom Custom raw sild fabrics in staterooms
- Granite countertops Indel icemakekr, stainless steel Regrigerated wine cooler for 20 bottles, stainless steel Bosch 4-burner stove Bosch vent in galley Genuine leather upholstery on galley dinette settee Dishware, silverware, pots and pans GE Monogram side by side refrigerator and freeezer in galley, stainless steel GE Profile Advantium microwave/convection oven, stainless steel GE Monogram dishwasher, stainless steel GE Monogram trash compactor, stainless steel Franke 1/2 hp garbage disposal, stainless steel
- 44 Pioneer plasma flat TV Bose lifestyle 38 System Samsun DirecTV receiver Custom made overhead hand rail Custom wood and fabric shades Stainless steel hand bars on sides Power sliding salon door with 10 second auto-close Salon Cup and plate holders Leather and Cherille fabric upholstery
- U-Line refrigerator and icemaker combo
- Deck Equipment
- Cockpit awning Tackle cabinet with sink, freezer, and bait center Transom live bait well Deck fish box with macerator pumps Dual thermostats on cockpit refrigerator/freezer Cockpit cover Deep Sea brand underwater lights (4) Fishing rod holders Polished stainless steel CQR anch Lofrans polished chrome 24v anchor windlass, 2000 kW with remote control 300' galvanized steel chain, 12mm Fresh water deck wash pump Salt water deck wash pump Snow White Awlgrip deck
- Electrical System
- Onan 27.5 kW 60 Hz generator Onan 17 kW 60 Hz secondary generator Three Newmar battery chargers Five Cruiseair A/C compressors Glendinning Cable Master (2 sets), 50 amp cords (80 feet) Two Charles 50 amp isoboosts 120-volt water pump 24-volt water pump
- Engine and Mechanical
- Racor fuel filters on main engines and generator Cruise Air chill=water air conditioning and heating, 117,000 BTU LG-X 1500 diesel fuel filters ZF Mathers MC 2000-2 electronic engine control ZF Mathers MC 2000 electronic engine control for hte second station BCS hydcraulic steering Isotherm 20 gallon stainless steel water heater Trolling valves Reverso oil change system for engines and generator Y-vavle emergency bilge pumps (2 pieces) 24V fresh water bakup pump Fire suppression system, automatic and manual Engine room gage package Fuel tank sight gage Water tank gages and sight glass Awlgrip engine room Lecrra trim tabs Craftsman air compressor
- Click here for Virutal Tour. http://www.virtual-tours.com/vt/ma653/ Vicem Yachts is the premier builder of luxury classic motor yachts and mega yachts; Sarasota Yacht & Ship is the only Official distributor for the Americas, which includes North, South & Central America as well as Canada and the Caribbean. A 26 year old company - with high-calibre professional key figures from the US yachting industry - based in Sarasota, Florida. SYS was previously a dealer for the product over the SE US, and now is delighted to represent the line in the Americas.