- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- IPS 600
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Marquis 420 Sport Bridge is the newest addition to the continually expanding Marquis Yacht product line. Designed by the noted firm of Nuvolari-Lenard Naval Architects of Venice, Italy, the new 420 is a highly styled, ultra premium quality vessel that features a sleek, spacious and comfortable bridge. This open bridge is the perfect feature for people who love to operate their yacht surrounded by sunshine and sea breeze and it complements the open concept of the yacht's galley, salon, cockpit and swim platform. If open spaces, fresh air and sunshine are at the top of your list, the Marquis 420 Sport Bridge was designed and built with you in mind.
The décor is very stylish and contemporary and it's constructed from the finest wood and yacht building materials available. Construction quality is impeccable because the yacht was built by Marquis, America's most experienced and meticulous yacht builders.The 420 Sport Bridge bulkheads and cabinets can be constructed from a variety of hardwoods and décor can be chosen to reflect an owner's personal taste and style.
The 420 Sport Bridge reflects the present state of art in contemporary yacht design and construction. Thus, the hull form and construction has been specifically designed to maximize the benefits of twin pod drives. Power is provided by dual Volvo Penta diesel engines affixed to integrated IPS pods. At maneuvering speed these pod are controlled by a single joy stick at the helm and provide precise, intuitive control.
- Interior Amenities: Taupe (Grey and Brown Premium Fabrics) White washed Zebrano - Satin finish 26" LCD TV in Salon Decorator pillows and Actuated Coffee Table in Salon Forward Cabin Amentities: 19" Master Stateroom TV and DVD Master Stateroom Stereo 15" VIP Stateroom TV and DVD VIP Stateroom Stereo
- Electronics and Navigation
- Autopilot Bridge and Lower Helm Navigation Electronics Package with Radar
- Deck Equipment & Amenities
- Teak Decking Underwater Lighting Hydraulic Swim Platform Cockpit Icemaker Cockpit Refrigerator Foredeck Sunpad Bridge Stereo Prestige Bimini Top Helm and Seat Cover Bridge Refrigerator Overboard Discharge System Fresh Water Washdown Only Exterior Paint Amenities: Titanium Grey Effect with Aggregio Boot Black Bottom Paint
- Electrical System
- Single Cablemaster System
- Engine and Mechanical
- Volvo IPS 600 13 kw Kohler Generator Upgrade
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Team Messina David Messina & Lee Messina, CPYB Lee: 941-350-9020 (cell) David: 727.647.2262 (cell) TeamMessina@SarasotaYacht.com Open 24 hours at www.SarasotaYacht.com