- 72 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 10V 2000
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Click Here For the Virtual Tour of the 720 Flybridge:
The 720 Fly Bridge reflects contemporary European design influence envisioned by Valentina Zannier, partner and lead designer with Nuvolari-Lenard Naval Architects of Venice, Italy. Ms. Zannier has directed the interior layout, design, and fine detailing of several recently built mega yachts developed by the Nuvolari-Lenard firm. Her yacht design expertise is evident throughout this new Marquis.
Open grained, select oak hardwood is used to create bulkheads and cabinets. The salon sole is Brazilian cherry and serves as a beautiful backdrop for the handmade Italian leather furnishings from Calia Italia. Illumination throughout the yacht is provided by a combination of fixtures designed and constructed by Cantalupi of Viareggio, Italy. Oak cabinetry is carried forward throughout the yacht's spacious galley, richly surrounded by intricately flecked and veined granite flooring and countertops. A dining table for six is adjacent to the galley. Below decks the opulence of the Zannier design continues throughout the yacht's private staterooms.
The Master Stateroom is the owner's private domain. Oak cabinets, drawers and hanging lockers are not only expertly crafted and beautifully finished but also designed to be highly functional for live aboard convenience. Deep pile Ralph Lauren carpet is used throughout the lower deck creating a luxuriously inviting atmosphere. The Master Bath with marble floor and counter tops is a showcase for yacht finish quality. The spacious stall shower is surrounded by an artistic pattern of Emperador marble tiles from Spain. Additional fine details include hand sewn leather appointments on the king sized bed pedestal and stainless steel accents on the cabinet surrounds.
- Interior Amenities: Valentina Designer Contemporary Interior Biscotti (Dark Chocolate Browns and Ivory) English Brown Granite Countertops 42" LCD TV in Salon Premium Stereo Package with Surround Sound in Salon Dishwasher Forward Cabin Amenities: 32" Master Stateroom TV and DVD Master Stateroom Stereo with Apple IPod Dock Master Stateroom Double Dresser 19" VIP Stateroom TV and DVD VIP Stateroom with Apple IPod Dock Third Stateroom Stereo with Apple IPod Dock Crew Quarters Two 15" TV and DVD players Washer/Dryer in aft hanging locker
- Electronics and Navigation
- Cockpit Control Station Optional Lower Helm Configuration Bridge and Lower Helm Navigation 2 Raymarine E120 Displays at Lower Helm Bridge and Lower Helm Monitor System Autopilot Lower Helm Chair Upgrade
- Deck Equipment and Amenities
- Low Profile Bridge Hardtop Underwater Lighting Bridge Stereo Teak Decking on Flybridge Glass Skylights in Bridge Hardtop Bridge Air System Ice Maker for Bridge Wet Bar Double Grill for Bridge Wet Bar Refrigerator for Bridge Wet Bar Overboard Discharge System Fresh Water Washdown Only Paint Amenities: Titanium Grey Effect with Alloy Stripe Black Bottom Pain Hardtop Painted in Carbon Grigio
- Electrical System
- Dual Glendenning Cablemaster System Dual Forward Shorepower Connections
- Engine and Mechanical
- MTU 10V 2000 @ 1360 hp
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.