- 31 (ft.) 2 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3116 TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Jungle Queen is the only 31' Sea Ray 310 Amberjack 1992 model that was factory-equipped with Diesel engines. Powered with Twin CAT 3116 Diesel engines with approximately 500 Original Hours, this all-purpose and versatile express will cruise at 20-22 kts. and top speed is approximately 28 knots. The 296 Gal. fuel capacity gives this cruiser an exceptionally long range and its sea-kindly design, makes this 310 Sea Ray Amberjack ideal for offshore fishing, diving or weekend cruising.
Recent upgrades include a Raymarine E-120 Color GPS Chartplotter, Radar and AutoPilot, new cockpit upholstery, AM/FM/CD Stereo,and Speakers, new windshield vinyl windows, VacuFlush toilet, and many other upgrades that makes this an excellent value.
The Air-Conditioned interior of "Jungle Queen" is equipped with a fully functional galley, Double V-berth, plenty of storage cabinets and drawers, and head with vanity, sink, VacuFlush toilet and a shower. The large lounge seats in the cockpit under the Bimini enclosure can double as berths when the weather is pleasant.
Don't miss this opportunity to buy a unique diesel-powered express cruiser that is equally versatile for offshore fishing or weekend cruising in air-conditioned comfort for a price that is an outstanding value; even in today's competitive market. Call today to schedule a personal inspection because this great value won't last long on the market.
ALL SERIOUS OFFERS CONSIDERED!!
- Step aboard “Jungle Queen” from the wide and sturdy swim platform through the transom door into the wide and deep cockpit area aft of the raised twin engine boxes covered with new vinyl padded lounge cushions. The forward half of the Cockpit is covered with a like-new Sunbrella Bimini with clear vinyl windshield panels, Sunbrella Windshield UV Covers, and side curtains providing an enclosure that extends the living area, including use of the engine cover cushions as twin beds when the weather is pleasant. A dinette table is forward to port and the large and plush double helm seat is opposite to starboard. Enter the companionway via double doors with a smoked Plexi hinged top cover, down several stairs to the Air Conditioned teak-trimmed cabin interior. The galley is to port and the private head is opposite to starboard. Above the galley countertop and smooth glass-top stove is the built-in Daewoo microwave oven, new Dual Stereo/CD/AM/FM/MP3 system with remote speakers, 110V Electrical Outlets, Tank Tender Display, and the AC/DC Electrical Panels. The galley sink with removable cutting board insert is forward on the countertop. Below the counter is the front-opening refrigerator with freezer compartment. There is additional storage above and below the galley countertop. Opposite is the door leading to the private head with vanity, sink, shower, storage and VacuFlush toilet connected to a holding tank with Y-valve for overboard discharge where legal. Forward is the large V-berth with filler piece, padded bolsters on each side and a thick and comfortable mattress.The cushions were replaced in 2005 and are like-new.
- The Galley is to port conveniently located next to the companionway stairs and within reach of the dinette in the cockpit. The galley features: 2-Burner Smooth Glass-Top Stove. Daewoo Microwave Oven. 110V/12V Refrigerator/Freezer. Sink with H/C Pressure water & removable cutting board insert. Countertop with storage above and below. 110V GFCI dual Outlet.
- Navigation & Electronics
- Navigation electronics were updated in late 2008 with a complete suite of Raymarine equipment including: Raymarine E-120 Color GPS/Chartplotter/Radar/Fishfinder (2008). Raymarine AutoPilot ST8002 (2008). Standard Horizon VHF with DSC (2008). Ritchie 6 ½” Compass. Dual Stereo/CD/AM/FM/MP3 w. speakers.
- Deck & Hull
- The hull is a semi-V design with 18 Degrees of Deadrise, making it very stable in moderate to heavy seas and very efficiently gets on a plane at low RPMS and low speed. This 310 Sea Ray Amberjack 1992 had a major refit in 2005 and the updates are obvious as you walk up to view it. This model is designed to be a comfortable weekend cruiser and efficient offshore fishing machine, with padded cushions lining the gunnels on the interior of the aft cockpit area, a live bait well, and lots of storage for fishing gear. The sturdy Bimini frame serves as a radar arch and the new Sunbrella Bimini and clear vinyl windshield panels show as new, mainly because the owner keeps the Sunbrella UV Windshield cover in place over the vinyl windshield panels when the boat is not in use. The exterior of this express cruiser features: Air Conditioned Helm. Sunbrella Windshield Cover. Front and side zippered clear Vinyl Curtain Windows. SS Radar arch and Bimini Frame with Sunbrella Top. Sunbrella Tonneau cover that covers the aft cockpit. Transom door with latch. Swim Platform. Padded cushions for fishing comfort at inside cockpit gunnels. Engine box padded vinyl cushions. Live-well bait box. Rocket Launchers. Built-in rod holders. H/C cockpit shower. Maxwell 12V Windlass with deck remote control at helm.
- Engines & Mechanical
- “Jungle Queen” is the only 1992 Sea Ray Amberjack 310 to have factory-installed twin CAT 3116TA 350 HP diesels. All other sisterships have gas engines. With 296 gallon diesel fuel capacity, this unique diesel-powered 310 Amberjack has a range of approximately 350 Nm cruising at 22 kts at 2200 RPMs. Engine hours are only slightly more than 500 hours. Other features of this well-maintained express cruiser include: VacuFlush toilet with holding tank and vacuum pump system. Pressure H/C water.
- This 31’ Sea Ray 310 Amberjack 1992 express cruiser has a 110V Shorepower system with a labeled breaker panel and a 12V Battery-based electrical system with a labeled breaker panel. A 40Amp Charger keeps the batteries fully charged while at dockside. Interior and navigation lights are 12V, while the stove and microwave require 110V to operate while dockside.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.