- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Andreita has been prepared to go to sea for serious offshore cruising. Please note that like many Columbias built, she has a Crealock design built in California with all hand layup procedures and thus there has never been any blistering. Her newly rebuilt Yanmar 3Jh2-3 Diesel, large screen Furuno GPS, 12' RIB Zodiac tender, wind generator and even a sewing machine are part of an impressive offshore inventory. Currently in Cap Cana Marina in the Dominican Republic preparing to sail to Punta Gorda, Florida.
*PHRF Rating of 156.0
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Hugh lazarette 5 cubic ft. with two new gas bottles mounted and wind generator, behind the self-draining 7 ft cockpit Wheel steering Entryway 3 steps down to large quarter berths with easy access 3 ft forward entryway stdb 1.5 ft x 4ft locker P and S Engine under cockpit floor watertight access in cockpit floor Main access quarter berths behind the steps, plenty of working room. Forward locker stdb 3 burner gas stove with oven originally gimbled next counter with stainless sink and then 16 ft ice chest with microwave on counter Port side is large dinette for 5 and converts to queen bed All cushions good (cockpit cushions new) Midship compression post for mast door functions to separate cabins or close the head located to port forward of bulkhead next to Compression post the head and shower has 2 doors the other closes off the forward compartment which has P&S hanging lockers 1.5 ft fore and aft and 4.5 ft high Hugh v-berth with insert. To starboard opposite the head is a 110 volt A/C freezer refrigerator, operated by inverters from new 8-d batteries charged with 80 amp alternator and wind generator Next to it also stbd, is a loge storage locker with 5000 btu A/C that fits front hatch or companionway and keeps the boat cold if desired. The large hatch over the v-berth has the rib inflatable upside down over it so it is open all the time and no water admitted but sufficient fresh air.
- 3 burner Gas stove with 2 new bottles full with oven New cushions for cockpit and inside cushions like new New refrigerator
- Deck Equipment
- 12ft Zodiac RIB dinghy sits on deck Portable working A/C fits front hatch or entryway Bimini Complete set of tools with 12 volt saws, drills and 110 as well, numerous hand tools and spare parts 3 sails in excellent condition Swim boarding ladder on transom 3 Danforth and 1 fortress type anchors with chain and new line All new halyards and masthead fittings Fenders, lights, navigation and interior working Stainless Pulpit, new (never installed) stainless bowline for anchor and bow line Bomar hatch, screen and clear ports for entryway, fans sewing machine, linens food store included
- Electronics and Navigation
- GPS Furuno large screen (18 in) chart plotter Autopilot RayMarine (2009) VHS Compass GPS charts and chips Depth, fish finder, water temperature, battery condition and many more function gauge relatively new
- Electrical System
- Wind Generator battery charger Multiple charging system- 2 new 8-D batteries and new starting batteries just installed 12 volt freshwater with shower Never used new Yanmar 80 amp alternator for charging batteries of different types
- Engine and Mechanical
- Newly rebuilt Yanmar 3JH2-3 Diesel (very economical 4-6 mpg 1 gal/hr 1600 rpm)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.