- 56 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D9 EVC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Contemporary elegance defines the character of the Marquis 560. Beyond her sleek curves, modern styling and stunning beauty there is a grace and elegance that no other yacht can match. Innovative use of space, gorgeous hardwood cabinetry and custom crafted stainless steel accents, with the Marquis 560 you get a presence and presentation that is usually found in much larger yachts.
The contemporary design of the yacht's interior combine's style and practical layout that is both comfortable and elegant. A full beam salon, well appointed galley and dedicated dinette provide plenty of living space for six adults.
Sleeping accommodations feature a spacious full-beam master stateroom that abounds with numerous storage locations, a luxurious VIP stateroom with extraordinary comfort and elegance and a highly versatile third stateroom featuring side-by-side twin berths or as an office with Pullman style bunks.
Add to this a spacious bridge for all your on-board entertaining and you'll see why her luxurious appointments, quality craftsmanship and inspiring design give you more a solid package of accommodations and superior quality.
*Not in-stock, to be ordered (quick factory build)
- AC main distribution panel Air conditioning controls Carpet - tufted cut pile, crush- resistant, 100% nylon Curtain - décor-matched, over entrance door Décor package - 10-piece decorator pillow set Designer décor DC main distribution panel Electrical outlet Entertainment group - 32" (81 cm) Sole® LCD TV (built to durable marine grade standards), Accoustimass® 10 Home Entertainment Surround Sound System by Bose® with 5.1 channel music and movie sound, subwoofer, Sony® stereo receiver, Sony® progressive scan 5-disc DVD/ CD changer and speakers, Sirius® satellite radio system with 6 month trial subscription & Apple iPod® dock Entrance door - curved, sliding, double wide, handle lock, deadbolt, neutral density glass, with interior screen Fixed polycarbonate windows Inverter power system monitor Lights - halogen, overhead, recessed, with electronic dimmer controls Lounge - accommodates 4 adults, starboard side Roman Shades - décor matched Rocker light switches Rope lighting - halogen, recessed in soffits Sofa - Flexsteel®, with double incliners, port side Storage cabinet (2) - above port outboard window Wet bar with sink
- Open Galley Concept
- Coffeemaker (110V only) -Cuisinart®, stainless steel, built-in Range - electric, 3-burner, smooth top Countertops - solid surface Designer décor Electrical outlet Fixed polycarbonate windows Flooring - cherry Lights - halogen, under cabinets Microwave - Tappan®, stainless steel, convection built-in Range vent Refrigerator/freezer - Subzero® with icemaker Rocker light switches Sink - double-basin, stainless steel, undermounted, with removable sprayer spout Storage cabinet (3) - above countertop Storage drawer (4)
- Dining Area
- Flooring - cherry Lights - halogen, overhead, recessed Lounge - U-shaped, accommodates 6 adults, with storage beneath Table - cherry wood with aluminum support base
- Master Stateroom
- Air conditioning controls Berth - queen, pillowtop innerspring mattress, island Berth endtables (2) - cherry with trim Carpet - tufted cut pile, crush- resistant, 100% nylon Dresser (2) - cherry inlay with trim, on port and starboard, 9 drawers each Designer décor Electrical outlet Entrance door - cherry exterior, secures open & closed, stainless steel hardware Hanging lockers (2) - full height, cedar-lined, curved aluminum rail, carpeted, overhead shelf, automatic light Lights - halogen, over berth head, directable for reading Hull portlights - (6) with screen Lights - halogen, overhead, recessed, with electronic dimmer control Duette Blinds - décor matched Rocker light switches and dimmer control Storage beneath mattress; gas-assisted hinges
- Master Head
- Electrical outlet Entrance door - cherry exterior, secures closed, integral doorstop, stainless steel hardware Head fan Holding tank monitor Lights - halogen, overhead, recessed Linen closet - with 6 shelves Medicine cabinet - mirrored doors with 3 shelves Nonskid sole Rocker light switches Storage cabinet (4) - above outboard windows Soap dispenser & towel rings Toilet - VacuFlush®, pedestal with run/ sleep switch Toilet paper holder: wall-mounted Towel bars Vanity - solid surface top & backsplash, integral sink, 2 door cabinet below Shower Stall Light - halogen, overhead, recessed Nonskid sole Shower door - clear acrylic in aluminum frame, secures open & closed Shower head - adjustable height, detachable for use as hand-shower
- VIP Stateroom
- Air conditioning controls Berth - oversized queen, pillowtop innerspring mattress, island Berth step-ups (2) - carpeted Carpet - tufted cut pile, crush-resistant, 100% nylon Designer décor Electrical outlet Entrance door - cherry exterior, secures closed, stainless steel hardware Hanging locker (2) - cedar-lined, automatic light Hull portlights (2) - fixed, non- opening Lights - halogen, over berth head, directable for reading, Lights - halogen, overhead, recessed Duette blinds - décor matched Mirrored headboard Overhead hatch - translucent, lockable, inside screen Private guest & third head access Rocker light switches Storage beneath mattress Surround cabinet - (3) above and (2) below port & starboard berth windows
- Guest Stateroom
- Berth (2) - twin Carpet - tufted cut pile, crush-resistant, 100% nylon Designer décor Electrical outlet Entrance door - cherry exterior, secures closed, stainless steel hardware Hanging locker, automatic light Hull portlight Lights - halogen, overhead, recessed Duette blinds - décor matched Rocker light switch
- Electrical outlet Entrance door from guest stateroom - cherry exterior, secures closed, stainless steel hardware Head fan Hull portlight - with privacy glass Lights - halogen, overhead, recessed Mirror above vanity with shave mirror attachment Nonskid sole Rocker light switches Shelves (3) - with sea rails Storage cabinet (2) - above outboard countertop Towel rings (2) Vanity countertop extension; solid surface Vanity - solid surface top & backsplash, integral sink, with drawer Shower Stall Light - halogen, overhead, recessed Nonskid sole Shower door - clear acrylic in aluminum frame, sliding door, secures open & closed Shower head - adjustable height, detachable for use as hand-shower Wet Head Electrical outlet Entrance door (2) - from guest and third stateroom cherry exterior, secures closed, stainless steel hardware Head fan Lights - halogen, overhead, recessed Medicine cabinet - mirrored door Nonskid sole Rocker light switches Soap dispenser, toilet paper holder, towel bar & robe hook Toilet - VacuFlush®, pedestal, with run/sleep switch Vanity - solid surface top & backsplash, integral sink, with cabinet below Shower curtain and track
- Aft bridge dinghy storage configuration Beverage holders - self-draining Electrical outlet Electronics arch - welded premium grade aluminum painted with AWLCRAFT® 2000 acrylic urethane topcoat for use in harsh marine environments Electronics arch access plates - corrosion-resistant polymer attached with noncorroding screws & waterproof sealant Forward and port sun pads Lights - courtesy, recessed Lounge - double wide, starboard side, with storage beneath Lounge - L-shaped, port side, accommodates 5 adults, with storage beneath Self-draining walk surface Stereo speakers (2) - pre-wired Table Wet bar - self-draining sink, with pressure cold water, storage beneath
- Helm Area
- Access panel - provides access to wiring below helm Accessory space - for installing navigation equipment Adapter - 12V Beverage holders - self-draining Companion helm seat - swivel pedestal, high-quality elegant upholstery, embroidery stitching, and arm rests Dash - fiberglass with brushed aluminum accents Displays (1 for each engine) - digital LCD; engine instrumentation and diagnostics Stationery helm display Gauges - analog; rudder angle, fuel level (1 for each tank) Helm seat - swivel pedestal, high-quality elegant upholstery, embroidery stitching, arm rests, flip- up seat bolster, adjustable height, stitched MarquisTM Yachts icon Tilt steering wheel Windshield - wraparound, stainless steel frame
- Lower Helm (Optional)
- Carpet - tufted cut pile, crush- resistant, 100% nylon Circuit breakers - for helm controls Electrical outlet Gauges - flush-mounted, for navigation equipment Helm seat Lights - halogen, overhead, recessed Night operations light - halogen, red illumination Rocker light switches Windshield defoggers (3) Windshield wipers (3) - pulse, each with fresh water washer
- Cockpit & Swim Platform
- Boarding platform - 51.62 ft2 (4,8 m2) approx., integral to hull & deck Boarding ladder - telescoping, with grab rail, concealed in boarding platform Bolsters - padded, on port & starboard weatherboards Bridge stairway - integral, diamond pattern non-skid steps, with stainless steel hand rail Cockpit - 27.85 ft2 (3 m2)approx., integral to hull & deck, self-draining Grab rails - stainless steel, by side deck stairways and on top of transom Hatch - engine room access, guttered, watertight, locking stainless steel latch, gas-assist, ladder to machinery compartment, sized to permit equipment removal Lights - courtesy, recessed, with exterior-mounted switch Lights (4) - halogen, overhead, recessed, with exterior-mounted switch Overhead sun/weather protection - 6' from cabin toward stern Side deck stairways (2) - integral to deck Stereo speakers (2) - pre-wired Transom doors (2) - aluminum, secures closed, stainless steel hardware Transom lounge - accommodates 5 adults, with storage beneath
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor roller - over-the stem, stainless steel channel with nylon rollers Bow lockers (2) - in-deck, self-draining, for fender storage & anchor chain locker access Bow rail - 1.25” (3,2 cm) O.D., lineal-buffed, welded stainless steel, with additional intermediate rail amidships & forward Bow rail stanchions - double-welded (inside & outside), stainless steel, anchored to aluminum backing plates laminated into deck Cleats - [12” (30,5 cm) stainless steel: anchor (1), bow (2) - hawse pipes; stern (4)]; [10” (25 cm) stainless steel: spring (4)] - bolted through aluminum backing plate Deck toe rail Foredeck sun pad Grab rail - stainless steel, over cabin windows, running length of cabin & above windshields Rub rail molding - heavy-duty, 1” (2,5 cm) and 3/4” (19 cm) 316L stainless steel insert Windshield weather covers - color coordinated
- Engine and Mechanical
- Air conditioning - Cruisair®, split system, 4-zone - 72,000 BTU; with reverse cycle heat and heater strips; dedicated Marinco® shore power connector Cutlass bearings - synthetic rubber composite Dripless shaft logs with spare seals Exhaust mufflers - engines, generator Fresh water cooling - engines Fuel tanks (2) - 420 gallons (1590 liters) each, painted white, welded, baffled 5052 aluminum Marquis Docking SystemTM includes 8.7 hp, 9.8” (25 cm) diameter Side Power® bow & stern thrusters providing 286 lbs. (130 kg) of thrust with wireless docking remote control Propellers - Certifiable Alloy NiBrAl, 31” diameter, manufacturer- certified Propeller shafts - Aquamet® Rudders & struts - 421 manganese bronze Seawater strainers Trim tabs - Lectrotab®, hydraulic/ electric, 36” x 12” (91 cm x 31 cm) plane Hydraulic steering Engine Room Access ladder Bilges coated with white, low-VOC gelcoat Bulkheads laminated to hull sides & stringers Catwalk - diamond plate aluminum Insulation - acoustical & thermal, vinyl vapor barrier Lights - overhead, fluorescent, controls in cockpit
- Electrical System
- AC/DC distribution panels with magnetic circuit breakers & integral generator & bilge blower controls; AC & DC voltmeters; AC ammeter Batteries (6) - Deka Marine Master®, heavy duty commercial, deep cycle, 8D series, marine (12V) cold dranking rating of 1375 amps, reserve capacity of 430 minutes at 25 amp draw, 200 amp/hour rating [(4) engine & (2) ship service] Battery -(1) Deka Marine Master®, dedicated 31 series, deep cycle (12V), cold cranking rating of 950 amps, reserve capacity of 225 minutes at 23 amp draw, 100 amp/ hour rating [(1) generator] Battery chargers - (1) 60 amp charger for the engines and ship service batteries; (1) 20 amp charger for the generator battery Dockside inlet - CATV with 50’ (15,2 m) white cord Generator - 23 kW 60 Hz (20 kW 50 Hz) Kohler® with sound shield, dedicated 31 series battery & 5 year warranty Ground Fault Circuit Interrupt (GFCI) protection - all electrical outlets Inverter - Charles Marine® / Vanner®, combo 2600 watt/120 amp, 12V ship service charger with master shut off and bypass switches Shore power connectors (2) - 50 amp (32 amp 220 V) Shore power cords (2) - 50’ (15,2 m) white Wiring system - tinned copper strand wire, harnessed, color-coded, labeled, meets or exceeds ABYC standards
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.