- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- T 6LPA-STP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 2003 3750 Aft cabin Cruiser has twin fuel efficient 315 Yanmar engines and a beautiful décor to make this a one of a kind boat.
Step onto this Cruiser’s swim deck with storage dock box and get ready to cruise. Up to the Bridge with full canvas enclosure and plenty of room for the Captain and crew. Seating includes a Captain’s chair and wrap around seating and removable table.
Step down into the salon with sleeper sofa and TV entertainment package. The galley includes a 2 burner stove top, microwave oven and refrigerator/freezer, plus dinette table and bench seating.
Forward is the VIP stateroom with queen bed and hanging storage lockers. The VIP shares the day head which is accessible forward of the galley and to starboard. The Master stateroom is aft and also includes a queen bed and plenty of storage and full head with separate tub/shower combo.
This boat is comfortable and efficient. A great boat to cruise the rivers, lakes, or complete the Great Loop. Call today to schedule your showing!!
- 3750 Cruisers AC
- The Cruisers 3750 Motoryacht has cruising comfort and aft-cabin performance, as well as superior boat handling. The bright, airy salon offers a dinette / double berth, a fully equipped galley, a sofa / sleeper, and an entertainment center with a TV / VCR. The full-service galley includes a large refrigerator / freezer, microwave oven, two-burner electric stove, and ample counter and storage space. The master stateroom, located aft, boasts a large island double berth, generous storage, and access to a private head, which features a bathtub with shower. The forward stateroom also features a large double berth, and is available with a television and remote control. Offering a well-appointed wetbar, a spacious layout, and convenient molded-in steps to all areas of the boat, the 3750's aft deck is ideal for relaxing dockside or while under way. The aft deck also includes a hardtop with wing doors.
- 2 Private Double Berth Staterooms 2 16000 BTU HVAC Large Private Head w/Tub Shower Combo in Master Stateroom VIP - Dayhead forward 2 Vac-U-Flush Heads Clarion AM/FM/CD with Changer Flexsteel Double Settee Convertible Booth Dinette with Cherry Table
- 2 Burner Princess Electric Stove Top Full Size Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer Magic Chef Convection/Microwave Oven Stainless Steel sink
- Furuno NavNet system Simrad AP22 AutoPilot Sea Star Hydraulic Steering Clarion AM/FM/CD with Helm Remote Remote Control Spotlight Engine synchronizer
- Twin 315 Yanmar Diesels Onan Generator 9k Dripless shaft seals Fire Extinguishing system
- Transom Shower Fender Rack Swim Platform storage box Retractable Swim Ladder Snap-in exterior Carpeting Wet Bar w/ U-line Ice Maker Isinglass Enclosure w/u zip windows Storage Box on Swim Platform
- Owner's personal belongings.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.