- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Reduced $10,000!! Priced well below market value!
Lowest price Mediterranean 38 of all the 1991-1996 models available on the market today! - comparable to Bertram, Blackfin, Topaz. $10,000 Reduction!
The Last One is a well-maintained 38 Mediterranean Convertible 1992 that is lift-stored and has been used very lightly by the original owner and his Captain, who now owns it. The twin 300hp CAT 3116 Diesels and Westerbeke 7.6Kw GenSet have low hours and the varnished teak interior and soft-goods have had the best of care. Whether you want to go offshore fishing, or coastal cruising with your family, you can cruise at 21 kts. and get into your favorite anchorages with the 3 ft. 4 in. Draft. You owe it to yourself to inspect this 38 Mediterranean 1992 and compare the superior build quality, fit-and-finish, and seaworthy ride of this yacht compared to Bertram, Blackfin, Egg Harbor, Topaz, Luhrs and many other similar sized and priced convertibles on the market today.
This dual-helm model has full instrumentation and repeaters at both stations. Electronics include Raymarine Radar, Sounder, upgraded Hummingbird 997C Combo Fishfinder/GPS, Autohelm ST7000 Autopilot, and Ray 90 VHF with remote handset. The L-shaped galley is well-equipped for cruising and the head with sink, vanity, electric toilet and separate spacious shower stall with a built-in seat will give your crew all the comforts of home. The Master Stateroom is forward with an island double berth and generous storage. The air-conditioned Salon has a convertible sofa that sleeps two, an entertainment center with TV and Stereo, and varnished teak cabinetry that offers plenty of storage.
The spacious cockpit has 8 rocket launchers and additional rod holders on the gunwales, two large fish storage boxes, a live well built into the transom, a transom door, cockpit shower, and plenty of storage including a tackle storage cabinet with a sink on top. Additional deep storage under the cockpit provides convenient access to the GenSet. Side decks are wide and the ladder access to the flybridge is conveniently located on the port side of the cockpit. Your entire crew and guests can join you on the flybridge which features generous seating forward of the helm station with dual captain seats under the Sunbrella and vinyl Bimini.
If you are looking for a well-equipped convertible that will safely get you offshore to raise fish, and double as a comfortable coastal cruiser, this 38 Mediterranean Convertible 1992 with reliable and economical CAT diesels, full suite of electronics, and varnished teak interior is an excellent value.
Call today to schedule a personal inspection.
- Enter the salon through the sturdy sliding glass door and the varnished teak cabinetry entertainment center is to starboard followed by the lower helm station with a luxurious helm seat. A convertible L-shaped sofa is to port followed by two bar stools and a countertop above the well-equipped U-Shaped Galley that is forward and down three carpeted steps. Opposite the galley is a private head with rounded varnished teak door, vanity, sink, electric toilet, plenty of storage cabinetry, and a large shower stall. Moving forward through another varnished teak rounded door, is the master stateroom with a center island double bed. Storage cabinets and shelves are outboard of the bed on both sides and 3 large drawers are built into the base of the aft end of the bed frame. Two opening side ports and two opening deck hatches provide plenty of ventilation and light. Digital air conditioning/reverse heat controllers are located in the master stateroom and the salon.
- The well-appointed L-shaped galley has generous varnished teak cabinetry and all the appliances and storage you will need for comfortable cruising. The galley features: Princess 2-Burner electric stove. Samsung Microwave. Norcold 12V/120V DE-540 Refrigerator with Freezer. Double SS sinks with Moen faucet.
- Engine and Mechanical
- The Last One is powered with twin 300hp CAT 3116 diesel engines with less than 1,400 hours. Other mechanical features of this 38 Mediterranean Convertible 1992 include: Transmissions Replaced 2003. Racor fuel filters. Hynautic hydraulic steering. Trim tabs. 11 gallon Seaward hot water heater. Tank Tender System. Manual bilge pump and 12V automatic bilge pumps.
- Deck & Hull Equipment
- The Last One has been lift-stored for most of its life. Features include: Bow thruster. 35# CQR anchor with chain & nylon rode. Simpson Lawrence 12V anchor windlass w. Up-Down controls. 2 opening foredeck hatches. Wide side decks. Vinyl sun-pad on foredeck. Saltwater wash-down on foredeck. Live bait well. 2 large fish-boxes. 8 rocket launchers. Transom door. Tackle storage and sink in cockpit. Sturdy sliding glass salon entry door. Swim platform – molded fiberglass. SS heavy-duty dive ladder. 6 Dive tank folding storage racks in cockpit. 2 folding chairs for cockpit. Fiberglass cockpit overhang. Flybridge fiberglass & SS hardtop. Full flybridge Sunbrella and vinyl enclosure. Dual flybridge helm seats. Seating for 6 guests on flybridge. USCG-Required Equipment.
- Electronics and Navigation
- This sport fish convertible has the optional lower helm and most electronics and controls are duplicated at the flybridge helm. Visibility from both helm seats is very good. 2 Ray V820 Color Echo Sounder Displays. 2 Ray R21X Raster Scan Radar displays with Open Array. Hummingbird 997C Combo GPS Fish-finder (newer). 2 Autohelm ST7000 Autopilot Controller-Displays. 2 Autohelm Tri-Data Displays. Ray 90 VHF Radio w. remote handset. Autohelm NavCenter. 2 Plastimo Offshore 105 Compasses. Searchlight controls at each helm. Dual AM/FM/CD Stereo w. 6 speakers.
- Electrical System
- Cruising or Fishing, this 38 Mediterranean Convertible 1992 has a Westerbeke 7.6Kw diesel GenSet that will run all your 120V systems, including the 16,000 BTU air conditioning system and galley appliances when underway or at anchor. The 12V system has generous batteries and the NewMar 30Amp battery charger will keep them charged dockside or with the GenSet running. Dual 30Amp 120VAC Shorepower outlets and cords. Jabco 12V Macerator pump. Par 12V Electric Flush toilet.
- Personal items, clothing, fishing tackle, and tools are excluded as well as any equipment not specifically identified in the listing inventory.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.