Price Reduced Again!!! Seller is Motivated!!!
This 1997 Regal 2750 Commodore (renamed 2760 in 1998), located in Stratford, CT is powered by twin Mercruiser 4.3LX Alpha II stern drives with only 375 hours and is in “Must See” condition.
Featuring the patented, award-winning FasTrac deep-vee hull design, the 2750 achieves higher speeds and better fuel economy than other boats of equal size and propulsion due to reduced friction. The principle behind the hull is to reduce the surface tension while the boat moves through the water. The full-beam step forces air beneath the hull to reduce drag and friction while inverted strakes cause the boat to track straight and turn tight.
With a 9 ft. 11 in. beam, this well-appointed family express cruiser offers more cockpit and interior space than most 27 footers. From the extended swim platform, you enter the cockpit through the transom door. To port is a wet bar with refrigerator (new in 2005), to starboard, a fold up aft bench. Opposite the bench is an aft-facing bench behind the double wide helm seat. Opposite the helm to port is, a huge companion lounge. The molded steps to the right of the companionway take you through the walk-thru windshield to the removable foredeck sunpad.
Belowdecks, the spacious air-conditioned cabin offers 6 ft. 2 in. headroom and sleeps six in a large forward berth, aft cabin queen berth, and convertable dinette. The innovative galley features a stainless steel sink & faucet, Corian countertop, Princess electric stove, Tappan microwave oven, and a Norcold refrigerator located under the forward berth to free up lots of storage space under and above the counter. The head has an electric flush toilet (new in 2004) with macerator & overboard discharge, sink, shower, vanity, mirrors and plenty of storage.
- Full Canvas
- Bimini top
- New heavy clear plastic panels 2004
- Cockpit cover
- Helm cover
- Kenwood Stereo With Multi Disc Cd Changer And Remote
- Engine Room Auto Fire Suppression System
- Gas vapor detectors
- Remote Controlled Spotlight
- Windlass Helm Wiring
- Coast Guard Safety Package
- Full Specifications
- DIMENSIONS LOA: 31 ft. 10 in. Beam: 9 ft. 11 in. Draft: 3 ft 3 in. Displacement: 8,350 lbs Deadrise: 21° ENGINE Manufacturer Mercruiser Model: 4.3LX Alpha II Engines - HP: 190 ea. Fuel: Gas Hours: 375 Drive Type: I/O CAPACITIES Fuel: 110 gal. Water: 27 Holding: 17 MECHANICAL/ELECTRICAL Marine Air-Conditioning & Heat Digital HVAC Controls Power Steering Trim Tabs Power Tilt & Trim Auto Bilge Pump Dual Battery System w/Switch Hot Water Heater Battery Charger Shore Power Macerator & overboard discharge DECK & COCKPIT Extended swim platform Integrated 3-step swim ladder Transom door Walk-through windshield Wet bar with refrigerator (new in 2005) Fold-up aft bench Aft-facing bench Double wide helm seat huge companion lounge Removable foredeck sunpad Remote Spot Light VHF Anchor w/Chain & Rode Windshield Wiper Horn Black Bottom Paint CABIN Air conditioning and heat 6 ft. 2 in. headroom Sleeps 6 Large forward berth Convertable dinette Queen berth aft 2 Hanging lockers Reading Lights Opening Hatches w/Screens 110 Volt outlets GALLEY Corian countertop Electric stove Tappan microwave Norcold refrigerator Stainless steel sink & fauce Overhead & under countertop cabinets HEAD Electric flush toilet (new in 2004) Macerator & overboard discharge Sink Shower Vanity Mirrors Plenty of storage CANVAS Color: Hunter Green New heavy clear plastic panels 2004 Full camper back Bimini Cockpit cover Helm cover
- Please contact the listing broker, John Longley at 203-257-5369 to discuss this or any other boat. This boat is shown by appointment only.