This 2006 27’ Four Winns 278 is located on Cape Cod
This boat has had minimal use and is in excellent condition. There are under 100 hours on the engine, and the majority of that was fresh water. This is a one owner vessel, and is in the kind of shape you look for when buying a used boat.
The boat is white with the Navy Blue wide side portion & waterline blue stripe. The canvas - Navy Blue -- Bimini, Camper, & full boat (helm and rear deck).
The accommodations for four are very comfortable with a convertible dinette for those extra overnight guests. She comes with a full-feature galley, enclosed head with shower, and cherrywood cabinets. Exterior highlights include double- wide helm seat with flip-up bolsters, cockpit table, walk-through windshield, refreshment center with removable cooler. Note transom storage locker, removable cockpit table. Single 375hp Volvo sterndrive tops out at over 40 knots.
Clarion Sirrius plus radio/2 remotes
Single Volvo Penta 5.7 300 hp with duo-prop, hardly broken in.
Grey water tank as well as Y to pump overboard where appropriate. AC / HEAT. Large V Berth plus mid cabin berth, full galley & head. No generator.
2 GPS units -Standard Horizon & Garmin 545S and Uniden Oceaneonic / DSC setup
If you are in the market for this kind of vessel, take the time to see this one.
- LOA 28'4" / 8.64 m Beam 8'6" / 2.55 m Fuel Capacity 85 gal / 321 L Dead rise 17º / 17º Boat & Engine Weight 6880 - 7100 lbs Draft-Drive Down 39" Transom Angle 15º / 15º Bridge Clearance 9'7" w/arch Potable Water 21 gal Holding Tank 21 gal Passengers 10 Fuel Capacity 85 Gal / 322 L INCLUDED OPTIONS: Fire extinguishing system Seating Cushion, aft fill-in Cockpit • Pillows, cockpit (2) Hull and Deck • Anchor w/rope and chain Flag pole and holder Windlass w/foot controls and rope, chain and anchor Helm Area VHF radio (standard with Navigation Package) Cabin Air conditioning/heating Stove, alcohol/electric, flush-mounted Head and Shower Area Head, porcelain, Vacu-flush® w/holding tank Tank level indicators, potable water & waste Canvas Cockpit cover STANDARD FEATURES: Hull and Deck Anchor line locker, w/access lid Balsa-cored hull sides and deck Bow anchor roller Bow and stern eyes, stainless steel Bow rails, welded one-piece, one-inch stainless steel Cleats, stainless steel (6) Deck hatch, translucent w/screen (1) Dockside inlets Dockside power Water • Drain plug, brass-threaded Engine compartment ventilators Fill cap, chrome (fuel) Fill caps, stainless steel (waste & water) Gel band two-tone colors: classic navy, Gel coat, premium Horn, concealed Light, spot/flood, remote Navigation lights Port lites, stainless steel, opening w/screens (4) Rub rail, rigid white vinyl w/stainless steel insert Shower, aft, hot/cold Skid-resistant swim platform, foredeck, walk-thru, cockpit floor Stable-Vee® hull Stern assist rail, stainless steel 5' Swim platform, aft, integrated w/hull and deck Ladder, angled, deep reach hidden w/wide step Thru-hull fittings, stainless steel Transom door, port Transom storage locker Trim tabs Windshield, walk-thru COCKPIT: Aquaflex™ vinyl Battery management system w/separate engine start and ship's system circuits, includes battery posts Beverage holders, stainless steel Carpet, lay-in Courtesy lights, blue Engine compartment, insulated Engine hatch, electric lift Fiberglass liner, self-bailing Receptacle, 110 VAC (220 VAC international) Seating Double-wide helm w/flip-up bolsters, adjustable driver's seat U-shaped stern seating Storage -Beneath helm seat - Sidewall Table w/mount Windshield wiper, starboard HELM AREA: Compass Controls, single lever w/tilt/trim switch Dash, includes space for GPS and VHF Depth sounder w/shallow water alarm Emergency start remote switch Helm cover, canvas Instrument panel, charcoal Instrumentation Faria, fog-resistant w/polished raised bezels Fuel gauge Oil pressure Speedometer Tachometer w/hour meter Temperature gauge Trim gauge Volt meter Receptacle, 12 VDC at helm (1) Steering wheel, tilt CABIN: Cabin door, acrylic w/screen Cabin entry, port Cabin height (maximum), 6'0" Cabin panel, 110 VAC (220 VAC International) Carpet, lay-in CO (carbon monoxide) monitor Dinette - Converts to berth Under seat storage Fiberglass liner Forward berth Converts to dinette Headliner, easy clean Lighting, forward berth, overhead V-berth mirror MID-CABIN: Berth access, wide-opening Medicine storage area Privacy curtain Storage Hanging locker Overhead Sidewall cabinet Window, opening w/screen GALLEY AREA: Cabinetry, woodgrain w/positive latch system and upper/lower, enclosed Countertop, granite-look Sink w/cover & cutting board Generous counter space Lighting, under cupboard Microwave, 110 VAC Receptacle, 110 VAC 12 VDC (1) Refrigerator, dual voltage, 110 VAC & 12 VDC Stove, electric, flush-mounted, one-burner Trash receptacle HEAD AND SHOWER AREA: Door, woodgrain, locking Fiberglass enclosed stand-up head Mirror Head, porcelain w/holding tank Lighting, overhead Port lite, opening w/screen Receptacle, 110 VAC Sink and vanity Sump pump, shower Towel rack • Vanity mirror Batteries (2) Battery charger, converter (20 AMP) Bilge blower(s) Bilge pump(s), automatic (1) Color-coded wiring w/chafe protection Gas vapor detector Power trim and tilt Prop(s), stainless steel Shore power cable(s) Shore power galvanic isolator Water heater, 6 gal Canvas Camper canvas Color: classic navy
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Looking for all that a trailerable cruiser should be? The 278 Vista is your answer. Here is style and grace in motion and a melody of details such as an in-cockpit refreshment center, and big boat helm design. Add an optional radar arch to finish the look. The cabin is a symphony of textures, fabrics and colors. Choose from four fabric offerings.
- PLEASE CONTACT THE LISTING BROKER - Jimmy Walker 617-799-4211 Or by email - firstname.lastname@example.org