- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
BARGAIN BOAT, PRICE REDUCED...2006 WELCRAFT 290 COASTAL. FISHER/CRUISER./WALKAROUND. Luxurious interior. Complete fishing fit exterior. Power by twin F250 four-stroke Yamahas. 200/241 idol/running hours/200. Fully loaded. Generator, A/C, Heat, Full Canvas Enclosure, Batter Charger, Shore Power, Transom Shower, Hot and Cold Water though out the whole boat. Two in floor Fish boxes, Live well, Raw water wash down. Recent Survey, Great Price. MUST SELL.
The Wellcraft 290 Coastal is designed to sleep six, forward V berth with upper single bunks, and twin aft berth. Galley is fit with dual voltage Refrigeration, Microwave, Galley sink, Electric/alcohol stove, and plenty of cabinet storage space though out the whole interior. Design layout leaves ample space to stand upright. Head is fit with Electric Vacuflush head, vanity with sink and shower.
This Wellcraft 290 Coastal. Hard top, , upgraded dual Garmin GPS 3210 Chart plotter, Depth sounder, VHF radio, Sirius satellite, CD Stereo, Compass. Remote spot light.
This Wellcraft 290 Coastal has recent upgraded out-riggers, side spot lights, both port and starboard.
This Wellcraft 290 Coastal is in great shape and has a multitude of uses. Whether you are fishing, entertaining guests, water sports, or relaxing at anchor, this is the perfect boat for you.
- Wellcraft Coastal
- Specs Hull Shape: Modified Vee Dimensions LOA: 30 ft 2 in Beam: 10 ft 5 in Minimum Draft: 1 ft 10 in Maximum Draft: 2 ft 9 in Bridge Clearance: 9 ft 0 in Headroom: 6 ft 2 in Deadrise: 18 ° at Transom Dry Weight: 8735 lbs Engines Engine Brand: Yamaha Engine(s) Total Power: 500 HP Engine Type: Outboard 4S Cruising Speed: 32 mph Maximum Speed: 52 mph Year Built: 2006 Tanks Fresh Water Tanks: (42 Gallons) Fuel Tanks: (225 Gallons) Accommodations Forward v-berth Single bunk beds above v-berth Aft berth with large double Convertible dinette Enclosed head with shower Galley Electric/alcohol stove Microwave Dual voltage refrigerator Sink Cabinetry Electrical/Mechanical 12V/110V Electrical system Onan 5 KW generator w/ sound shield Dedicated generator battery Batteries Battery charger Dual battery switch Trim tabs Hot water heater Air conditioner Heat Vacuflush head w/ holding tank Dockside holding tank pump-out Pressure water Electronics (2) Garmin 3210 Chartplotter GPS with map Depth finder VHF radio Compass Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo Sirius satellite CD player Deck Bow pulpit Maxwell electric windlass w/ dual stations Anchor & rode Remote spotlight Hardtop with full enclosure Custom cockpit snap-on cover Spacious cockpit Rod holders on hardtop Rod holders in boat gunnels Live well Large fish boxes in floor w/ overboard macerator pump Cockpit seating Swim ladder Transom hot/cold shower Raw water wash down Windshield wiper Dock lines Fenders
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Wellcraft 290 Coastal features a 42-gallon Kodiak Pro-Flow baitwell and twin fish boxes, flush-mounted rod holders, and helm with room for the latest advanced electronics to help take the fight out of any fish. And its luxurious forward berth and cozy mid-cabin, wraparound port seating, and integrated swim platform help guarantee family fun.
- Please contact Neil Everett 203 258 7729