1987 Marine Trader 44' LaBelle named CHICORA PEARL is a great sundeck/aft cockpit motoryacht trawler.
Features rare flybridge/covered sundeck/cockpit motoryacht configuration.
Interior is very liveaboard friendly - fore and aft staterooms with private heads, galley down with dinette, large main cabin with lower helm and sliding door to starboard sidedeck.
Twin 225 hp Volvo’s give this boat maneuverability with a nice turn of speed – cruise all day in the mid teens. (Engines serviced – July 2011)
Kohler genset with 3 MarineAir AC units provide all the comforts of home.
This vessel is currently stored on land and is need of new flybridge canvas enclosure and cosmetic TLC.
Great opportunity for buyer willing to invest some effort to bring a great liveaboard into class.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- FORWARD STATEROOM features double transverse berth with shelf to starboard, wall of closets to port, 2 opening ports, overhead hatch, AC unit with controls, split head with sink and medicine cabinet to port with marine head and shower opposite. GALLEY DOWN features awesome wraparound layout to port with newer Norcold standup refrigerator/freezer, Princess 3 burner electric stove and oven, GE microwave, GE toaster, ample counterspace and storage, double stainless steel sinks and pass through to main salon. Fore and aft facing dinette to starboard with shelf outboard and additional cabinets overhead. MAIN SALON features lower helm to starboard, sliding door outboard, leather seat with footstool, shelf aft with TV and stereo, overstuffed couch with twin reclining seats, miniblinds and curtains - access to covered aft deck through double doors. AFT CABIN features large island style double berth, full wall of hanging lockers to port, vanities both sides of bed, large hanging locker forward with TV shelf above, 5 opening windows, 2 opening ports and escape hatch. AFT HEAD features marine head, sink with hot and cold pressure water, medicine cabinet, mirror, countertop, storage and separate shower stall. INTERIOR HIGHLIGHTS include rich varnished teak and holly soles, teak bulkheads and cabinetry throughout, 6'5" headroom. Three AC units - one for each cabin. Some old water damage beneath windows in main cabin and sliding door next to lower helm.
- On Deck
- FOREDECK features anchor roller, windlass and belowdecks line storage. Fiberglass decks forward and on side decks. UPPER HELM is on center with large electronics and electrical displays. Helm seat. Small sink to starboard. "L" shaped crew seating. COVERED AFT DECK enjoys a round table with four tables, large storage cabinet, access to main cabin, upper helm, side walkways and cockpit. COCKPIT features cockpit shower, large fiberglass storage chest, 5 rod holders in coamings, transom door and teak swim platform. DECK HIGHLIGHTS include Awlgrip paint, teak handrails, fiberglass decks forward with teak decking on aft deck and cockpit soles.
- UPPER HELM: Furuno RADAR Northstar 951x Chartplotter/GPS RayMarine Bidata - speed and depth Standard Horizon VHF radio Ritchie compass TV AM/FM/CD stereo
- Twin 225 hp Volvo diesel engines - freshwater cooled Port engine - 1039.4 hours - 9/2009 Stbd engine - 1042.2 hours. - 9/2009 Twin Disc transmissions Racor fuel filters Engine controls at both helms 8KW Kohler Generator 1306 hours - 9/2009 custom 12v and 110v panels 60 amp battery charger Shore power with cable 4 12v batteries (2 house, 1 genset and 1 windlass) 3 MarineAir AC units w/ separate controls Water heater - new Dockside water pressure connection Crown electric heads with macerator Hydraulic wheel steering - both helms 3 electric and 2 manual bilge pumps Bennett trim tabs Bottom painted Spring 2009 - Trinidad Hard Bottom has blisters Major Refit - '95 - '98 This vessel underwent a major refit in '95 - '98: Ungrades include: 3 MarineAir AC units, Kohler generator, 50 amp 110v service, fiberglass engine mufflers, propeller shafts, trim tab pump, fluorescent engine room lights, VHF radio, Furuno Radar, Northstar 951X Chartplotter/GPS, Speedo, Awlgrip paint, windshield, Crown electric marine heads, microwave, stereo, interior fabrics and drapes.
- Loose Gear
- Anchor with chain and rode Docklines Fenders Lifejackets Fire extinguishers Safety gear
- Please contact listing agent for additional information and to schedule your personal inspection. Jon Shattuck/Brilliant Yachts 843-276-0852 cell/text email@example.com 855-AHOYMATE (855-246-9628) x707