Calling all ‘sail-a-holics’ – here’s a true sailor’s sailboat for you and your crew!
Price reduced to expedite sale.
Club race/cruise equipped – Harken roller furling – Full battened main – all lines led aft.
Sharp teak interior sleeps up to six in two cabins.
This vessel is docked in Charleston, SC and is easy to inspect by appointment.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- FORWARD CABIN features large v-berth with filler cushion, teak ceilings with shelves outboard port & starboard, overhead opening hatch, storage to starboard with small countertop, solid teak door to main cabin. HEAD is forward and to port. Features fiberglass sink, hot & cold pressure water (faucet on hose for shower), shower sump with teak grate, marine head with holding tank, opening port, storage outboard with mirrored doors, mirror, towel rack, solid teak door to main cabin. Hanging locker and storage opposite head. MAIN CABIN features straight settees both sides with storage behind seat backs, shelves and storage outboard, centerline double drop leaf table (in storage), overhead opening hatch, one opening port, four large fixed ports, teak handrails overhead. GALLEY is at the base of the companionway to port. Features two deep stainless steel sinks with hot and cold pressure water, gimballed 3 burner propane stove and oven, top loading icebox with 12v referbox – inop, storage outboard and aft. NAV STATION is opposite galley. Forward facing, features electronics console, 12v and 110v panels, large chart table with storage beneath. QUARTERBERTH is seat for nav station. Large (honeymoon double) with teak ceilings and shelf outboard. INTERIOR HIGHLIGHTS: Rich teak bulkheads and cabinetry throughout. Varnished teak and holly sole. Royal blue cushions. Ample head and elbow room.
- On Deck
- Stainless steel pulpit, stanchions and pushpit with double lifelines and gates. Large anchor locker with Simpson Lawrence Horizon 1000 electric windlass belowdecks – foot switches on deck. Slotted aluminum toe rail. Teak cabintop handrails. Large ‘T’ shaped cockpit. Large destroyer wheel with pedestal. Two small lazarette lockers – port is propane locker. One large seat locker. One shallow seat locker. Fold down swim ladder. Cockpit cushions – royal blue. Dodger – blue.
- Masthead two spreader rig with inline lowers. Adjustable babystay with control line led aft. Harken split drum roller furling. Two Barient winches at base of mast. Four self-tailing Barient winches on cabintop. Nine line clutches. Four Barient winches in cockpit – aft set are self-tailing. Main traveler on cabintop. Navtec hydraulic backstay adjuster. Self flaking lazy jack system for mainsail.
- ’87 Hathaway full batt main, additional main Hathaway cruising spinnaker 3 North spinnakers Headsails: ’87 Hathaway 150%, Heavy #1, #1, #2, #3 Mainsail cover – blue
- White topsides with blue boot and sheer stripes LOA: 37′ 7″ Beam: 11′ 8″ Draft: 6′ 7″ Weight: 15,770 lbs Ballast: 6,000 lbs Fuel: 20 gallons Water: 60 gallons
- Garmin 440c chartplotter/GPS Raytheon R40 XX Radar Autohelm 7000 Autopilot – helm and nav station controls – inop KVH Quadro electronics – inop Icom IC-M 304 VHF radio Ritchie compass AM/FM/CD/Sirius stereo
- Yanmar freshwater cooled inboard diesel engine – 27 hp Racor fuel filter Manual bilge pump – near helm Electric bilge pump with automatic switch 110v water heater 12v and 110v systems Heart inverter Battery charger Shore power cable
- Many interior overhead 12v light fixtures have been removed to be replaced with newer style units, but not completed. Stove door loose – needs repair or replacement. Autohelm autopilot inop – repair or replace. KVQ sailing electronics inop – repair or replace. 12v refer inop – repair or replace.
- Loose Gear
- Lines Fenders 35 lb Delta anchor with chain and rode Fortress FX-23 anchor with chain Fire extinguishers Life jackets Man overboard pole with horseshoe ring Safety equipment Magna pushpit mountable bbq grill
- Please contact listing agent for additional information and to schedule your personal inspection. Jon Shattuck/Brilliant Yachts 843-276-0852 cell/text firstname.lastname@example.org