- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
This listing is for a new boat to be ordered - Not currently in stock. Built on the widely respected Trans World Yard, these yachts feature the finest in workmanship from wood work, electrical systems, hull design and composites, to engine packages. Act now to pick out your interior, engine package, and electronics. Yacht will be delivered to the East Coast of Florida. Component and hull warranties included. A $20,000 allowance is included for electronics of your choice. A Flybridge model is also available!
- Ballast: approx 5000 Displacement: 44,000
- Total Power: 170 Cruising Speed: 8.5
- Fuel: 530 Fresh Water: 220
- The 50 Voyager is boarded from her side decks, where the walkways lead to the covered serni-circlular aft deck, which features a teak deck, half-circle bench seating (with storage beneath) and a built-in dining table. Entering the main salon through the double glass doors, the comfortable sofa is on starboard, and 2 recliners face across on port. The salon is bright and airy thanks to the abundance of sliding glass windows. The U-shaped galley is on port, and a convenient desk/workspace is across. Up three steps to the pilothouse, the large semi-circle dining table faces forward, sharing of the pilot's panoramic view. The helm station is fuctional and well planned, with a built-in chart table on port, along with access to the side deck. There are stairs forward and starboard that lead to the lower deck. Down below, the master stateroom is aft with private head, and the guest stateroom is forward, with the guest head across. Her aft deck is spacious around her canoe-stern and teak dining or entertaining table.
- Sub-zero refrigerator and freezer or choice. Highly Polished Custom Double Sink. 16 Cu. side-by-side refrigerator w/freezer Sharp Convection/Microwave oven Water heater Lots of storage Cabinets above/under counter Pass thru to dinette Teak and holley flooring throughout Corian or Granite countertops Princess 3 burner,electric stove w/oven Pressure,dockside fresh water system Double stainless steel sink w/swivel faucet
- Electronics allowance for you to choose your package! Ritchie Compass Intercom system Full Instrument Gauges Hydraulic wheel steering Chart table Emergency tiller steering
- 1000 Newmar Inverter / Battery Charger. Twin 30 amp Shore power connections on port and starboard. Wired for phones, TV Shore and Antenna), Stereo. Hanging locker have switch activated lights. Nav Lights, Strip Lighting built into underside of handrail, S/S Horn, Exhaust Fans. 110/220 V AC electrical system. 12kW Onan generator w/sound shield. Promatic 50 amp/3 battery charger. 50/220 amp Dockside electrical cable. 12VDC & 24VDC electrical systems.
- Freshwater H/C aft deck shower. Transom door. Radar mast. Windshield washers and wipers. Hatch on fore deck. Anchor w/ lines. 3 2500 gph bilge pumps. Electric horn. Muir V3000 elec chain windlass. Fenders. Aqua Signal navigation lights. 10HP Westmar bow thruster. Sealand holding tank. Racor fuel filters. Automatic,Halon fire extinguisher system. Emergency Hand Bilge pump.
- Mech/Engine Area
- Economical Lugger 1066T 170HP with full warranties! Burns 2 gph @ 1700rpms, and 8.5 knots. Prop is 30 X 22, and shaft size is 1 3/4. Racor 500 for main engine and Racor 200 for Genset. MarineAire (3)reverse cycle a/c's Hynautic hydraulic engine controls High Water alarms Bilge blower Electric,manual bilge pumps Electric fresh & seawater pumps
- This Voyager 50 is turns heads in every port with her sheer beauty. Built for safe, economical, and luxurious cruising, with a range of 1600 nautical miles, her full displacement trawler design provides exceptional efficiency and seaworthiness.