- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
38' Ocean Super Sport 1988. Kuya is the finest 38 Ocean on the West Coast of Florida. She has a freshwater history spending 12 years in the Chicago area. She has been professionally maintained, she shines, and all service is up to date. This single stateroom model gives the interior a large open comfortable appeal. Kuya is turn key and ready for her next owners. Freshly polished and detailed June 2008!
~ Do Not Miss This Opportunity To Own This Highly Desirable Vessel ~
- Total Power: 375
- Master Stateroom forward ~ Hanging lockers on the Port and Starboard ~ 4 large drawers under the bed ~ 6 carpet lined lockers (3 on the Port and 3 on the Starboard) ~ 1 Hatch for light and ventilation Head/Shower ~ Starboard opposite the galley ~ Full sized shower with hatch for light and ventilation ~ Lighted vanity ~ Raritan macerator head Additional-electric wall heater
- Galley down on the Port ~ Single Stainless Steel Sink ~ Two burner electric stove top ~ Built in Coffee maker ~ Built in Microwave oven ~ Built in Toaster Oven ~ Three pantry lockers over the counter top ~ Large standard Refrigerator/Freezer ~ Four under counter drawers and two lockers Salon ~ Forward/Starboard: Entertainment center with Flatscreen TV/Stereo/Cassette/CD ~ Starboard: Wet bar with New Ice maker ~ Starboard/Aft: L-shaped sleeper couch (the aft part extends into a bed) ~ Port/Aft: Electric distribution panel ~ Port: Lounge chair ~ Port/Forward: Two stools at galley counter top Galley: Microwave Oven. Coffee Maker. Large Refrigerator/Freezer. Princess (2) burner stove top. Toaster Oven. Stainless Steel sink. Salon: New Ice maker. TV/Stereo/Cassette/CD. Electric distribution panel. Sleeper couch. Hi-Lo (high-gloss) coffee table. Wet bar. Lounge chair.
- Robertson 200DL Autopilot. Raytheon Ray-410 Hailer. Garmin 3210 Chart Plotter, Radar, Depth. Data Marine Digital Depth. Data Marine Digital Speed. New helm seat cushions. Northstar Loran 800. Sea 222 Single Side Band Radio. Icom IC-M100 VHF. Glendenning engine Synchronizer. ACR 100 remote operated Spot Light. Bennett trim tabs.
- (1997) Westerbeke 8kw generator ~ (2003) 16,000 BTU AC/Heat with electronic control ~ (2) Bulkhead mounted electric heaters ~ (2003) Ice maker ~ (2006) 20 gallon hot water heater ~ 50 amp shore power service ~ Electric distribution panel for 12volt DC and 120/240volt AC Westerbeke 8kw generator w/ 1400hrs Trace 1200W inverter (2001) not wired. (2) 8D-12v batteries (2) Cockpit halogen lights
- Deck: Stainless Steel bow rail ~ Windlass with foot switch ~ Rupp Outriggers ~ New (2004) Strata-glass (3) sided fly bridge enclosure Cockpit: Cockpit helm ~ 11 rod holders ~ Bait freezer/icebox for drinks with drawers for tackle or storage ~ Port and Starboard Storage Lockers ~ Port and Starboard under deck fish boxes/storage ~ Transom door
- Engine Area
- Very Clean Engine Room. Main Engines have 2600hrs. Port engine has 300hrs on rebuilt heads and turbos. Spares: (1) Propeller Shaft. (2) Propellers (23x24). All maintenance up to date.
- Owner's personal items and Dinghy.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.