- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
36' Cruisers 3672 Express 2001. Knot Workin’ is a fine example of Cruisers Yachts 3672 (37 Express). She is maintained in excellent condition with very low hours and turn-key ready for her new owners. She includes expansive deck and interior space typically found on much larger yachts. Knot Workin' features items such as a walk-through windshield for easy access to the sunpad and for handling lines. Knot Workin' is seriously for sale and worth the inspection of even the most scrutinizing of purchasers.
- Total Power: 370
- Moving on deck from the large swim platform one finds a large area for entertaining and relaxing. Aft and to starboard is a u-shaped seating area with table capable of seating six adults. Moving forward, the wetbar with refrigerator and freezer is located to port. Farther forward, additional seating for two is located just to port of the helm seat. One of the best features is the walk-through windshield allowing for easy access to the new sunpad and for handling lines. Upon entering the salon, one finds and expansive space much larger than would normally be expected in a similar sized express yacht. The galley is located to port and includes all features to make preparing meals aboard a breeze. To starboard of the galley, the salon includes a large dinette with seating for five. Aft of the salon is a midship settee which doubles as a berth. A privacy curtain adds to comfort when utilizing the midship settee as a guest stateroom. The forward area includes the master berth with privacy curtain and head to port. Ample storage is found throughout the interior.
- The galley is located to port and includes all features to make preparing meals aboard a breeze. Two Burner stove. Refrigerator/freezer. Microwave. Sink. Solid-surface Countertops.
- Windlass with remote. Furuno GP-1650-DF Color GPS, Plotter, Depthsounder. Horizon VHF Interior/Exterior. B&G Autopilot. Clarion Stereo/CD. CD Changer and Amplifier.
- Dual 30-amp Shore Service. 7.3 KW Generator (194 Hours). Battery Charger.
- Windlass with Remote at Helm. Walkthrough Windshield. Hot/Cold Cockpit Shower. Excellent Engine Access.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jason Mashke, CPYB for an appointment to preview this vessel at (941) 345-3200 or email@example.com