CONTACT LISTING BROKER FOR PRICING
The Jersey Cape 45’ should be in a class of her own. Gorgeous lines, superb ride, tournament rigged and exceptional visibility make this 45 Express an excellent choice for your tournament contender. Power choices include Cat, Cummins, MAN, or Yanmar. Towers are completed by Pipewelders or buyers choice. Helm deck offers centerline helm, two helm chairs, large L-shaped bench seat to STBD and another bench seat to port. Sleeps four below, two on the convertible settee and two in the forward stateroom. Large galley, dinette and spacious head with a separate stall shower complete the cabin.
- Beam: 15'31/2" Displacement: 35000
- Fuel: 750 Fresh Water: 135
- PHOTOS AND INFORMATION PERTAINS TO SISTERSHIP VESSEL PLEASE CONTACT LISTING BROKER FOR MORE INFORMATION The Jersey Cape 45’ should be in a class of her own. Gorgeous lines, superb ride, tournament rigged and exceptional visibility make this 45 Express an excellent choice for your tournament contender. Power choices include Cat, Cummins, MAN, or Yanmar. Towers are completed by Pipewelders or buyers choice. Helm deck offers centerline helm, two helm chairs, large L-shaped bench seat to STBD and another bench seat to port. Sleeps four below, two on the convertible settee and two in the forward stateroom. Large galley, dinette and spacious head with a separate stall shower complete the cabin.
- Main Salon
- Amtico teak & holly flooring Cedar lined hanging locker Custom teak cabinetry Designer fabrics and pillows Ultra suede sofa (convertible sleeps 2) Settee Seats 4 Custom wood top Entertainment center w/TV & stereo system CD/DVD player, speakers & FM antenna
- Designer counter tops Sinks & faucets Duplex outlets Electric head Exhaust Fans Enclosed shower w/sump pumps Lighting Linen storage Medicine cabinet w/storage
- Electric ceramic stove top Exhaust fans Microwave oven Refrigerator and freezer Telephone outlet Lighting direct and overhead
- Master Stateroom
- Island berth or criss-cross forward bunks Cedar lined hanging closet Drawer storage
- Compass Custom teak helm pod Full instrumentation engine & manufacturer supplied Halon fire extinguishing system Hydraulic opening bridge deck for engine room access Hydraulic steering system w/tournament style stainless steering wheel Lighting courtesy & overhead Lounge seats w/storage Tackle storage lockers Adjustable helm chairs
- Cockpit indirect lighting Custom deck sealed anchor locker Custom sliding entry door Dockside TV and phone connections Dockside water and electrical connections Integral aluminum plate for mounting of fighting chair Engine room access Fish box insulated with macerator In deck fish box with macerator pump Live baitwell with recirculation pump Rod Holders (4) flush mount Washdowns fresh and salt water
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Available Power Options are: Cummins QSM 11 (715HP)-standard power, CAT C-12 (710hp), Man(800hp), MAN(900hp), Yanmar (715hp), Yanmar (900hp) Acoustical and thermal insulation, Air Conditioning –reverse cycle Auto/Manual fire extinguishing system Bilge pumps with high water alarms (3) Custom engineered motor mounts with full backing plates Custom liner mufflers Engine/bilge blowers Diesel engines(fresh water cooled) Dockside water with pressure valve Dripless shaft logs Electronic clutch and throttles Engine synchronizer External sea water strainers Fresh water spigot in engine room Fuel Lines aircraft type with cross-over-shutoffs Fuel tanks-welded aluminum Fuel filters-Engines and generator Fuel transfer pump Generator-13KW(fresh water cooled) Hydraulic steering Oil change system-engine and generator Propellers high performance Rudders Sea cocks on all underwater thru hull fittings Struts(Manganese Bronze dripless) Trim tabs (recessed) Water heater Water system Heavy duty pressurized
- Tournament Package Tuna Tower-includes: Polished aluminum pipe w/hard top Molded standing platform w/radar box Tower sunshade Control box Glendenning controls & steering Outriggers & center riggers 6 Rod Holders on Hardtop & 4 on tower legs Costa custom enclosure Tackle storage drawers Release teak helm chair w/4” stainless no-bolt pedestal, no-rock slide, custom tapered cushions & cover
- Anchor chain fresh water wash down Bait well equipped as second freezer Bridge deck air conditioning Cockpit speakers Companion helm chair teak Custom cabin side hand rails Custom hull color Custom pod gauge package Electric reel outlets in cockpit(2) Glendenning back up control unit Padded coaming Power assisted steering Pulpit w/ S/S anchor shute and roller Teak Bridge deck Teak cockpit Teak pulpit to match toe rail Teak covering boards Teak toe rail Trolling valves
- Tournament Package Tuna Tower includes polished aluminum pipe w/hardtop Molded standing platform with radar box Tower sunshade Control box Glendenning controls and steering Outriggers and center riggers 6 Rod Holders on Hardtop and 4 on tower legs Costa custom enclosure tackle storage drawers Release teak helm chair with 4” stainless no-bolt pedestal, no-rock slide, Custom tapered cushions and cover
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.