- 72 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
SILENT PARTNER is an example of a hard to find,exceptionally well cared for enclosed bridge Viking. From design throughout construction, every attention to detail was overseen by experienced, meticulous owners. A huge number of equipment, electronics and feature upgrades as well as a paint job in 2008 are sure to be appreciated by interested parties. She features a huge full beam master stateroom and cockpit mezzanine seating.
LIGHTLY USED AND NEVER FISHED!!! TRADES CONSIDERED!
- Displacement: 120000
- Total Power: 1800 Cruising Speed: 25 Max Speed: 30
- Fuel: 2850 Fresh Water: 350
- Vessel Walkthrough
- "SILENT PARTNER" is a 2000 model 72' Viking Enclosed Bridge convertible. She features yacht-style accommodations and a massive cockpit with the highly desirable mezzanine deck with seating. She is powered by 1800 hp series 2000 MTU diesels giving her a comfortable 25 knot cruise with a top speed of nearly 30 knots. She is a stunning example of a hard to find, exceptionally well cared for vessel. From design throughout construction, every attention to detail was overseen by experienced, meticulous owners. A huge number of equipment, electronics and feature upgrades as well as a new paint job in 2008 are sure to be appreciated by interested parties. Many of these upgrades are not present in more current models. The accommodations include four staterooms and four heads (including a day head in the salon) with a spectacular full beam master stateroom suite amidships. The opulent salon is arranged with a large L-shaped sofa and coffee table to port and wet bar with entertainment center and barrel chair to starboard. The large U-shaped galley with breakfast bar and two stools is forward and up two steps. The U-shaped dinette with teak table is to starboard across from the galley and forward of the dinette is the day head. There are also two large walk-in storage rooms forward of the galley and day head. The enclosed Flybridge is accessed from an interior spiral staircase and features a wetbar, entertainment center and desk to port. A large L-shaped sofa with table is to starboard. The helm station is forward with centerline Stidd helm chair and additional helm seating port and starboard. There is also a port wing control station on the aft bridge deck. Moving forward from the galley and down several steps is the cabin area with four staterooms and three heads. The full beam master stateroom is huge with a centerline king sized bed and large ensuite head. It features an entertainment center, vanity and large cedar lined closet to starboard and additional closet with large dresser to port. Moving forward in the companionway is the laundry center to starboard with stacked washer and dryer . Forward is a guest stateroom with upper/lower berths and hanging locker. To port is an additional guest stateroom with full-sized lower side-by-side berths and hanging locker. There is also private access to the guest head. The forward VIP stateroom features a centerline queen bed with private ensuite head. There are also two cedar lined hanging lockers port and starboard. Exiting the salon door to the cockpit you come out onto a large raised mezzanine deck with seating to port, cockpit control station to starboard and ladder to the flybridge. Steps leading down to the cockpit are both port and starboard. The mezzanine deck is protected by the extended flybridge overhang and there is an additional 3’ cockpit canvas sunshade extension. The cockpit has a transom livewell and large in-deck fishbox with two additional in-deck wells port and starboard. There is a cockpit freezer and tackle center forward. The massive engine room is accessed from the cockpit. Before entering the engine room there are two storage lockers to port and starboard which are accessible from the engine room companionway. The 32 kw generators are aft. There are work benches above both generators and large parts storage bins are outboard of both engines. The engine room floor is clear Lucite making it easy to see and monitor the bilge areas.
- Kenmore 4-Burner glasstop stove Kenmore Oven Kenmore Dishwasher Black and Decker Spacemaker coffee maker Insinkerator hot water dispenser Kenmore side-by-side refrigerator/freezer with ice and water through the door Kenmore Trash Compactor ISE garbage disposal Sharp Carousel convection microwave oven Corian Counters Franke sink Single lever faucet Lower level breakfast bar with two stools in salon U-shaped dinette with teak table and full access storage under all seating Tile galley and dinette floorsU-line refrigerator (Salon) Bradford White 40 gallon hot water heater U-line refrigerator with ice maker (Flybridge) Kenmore washer Kenmore dryer Upright freezxer in store room forward of the galley with generious storage for supplies and provisions. Stove exhaust fan
- Electronics and Navigation
- Northstar 6100i GPS plotter and Fishfinder Furuno 96-mile radar Furuno RD-30 with wind speed and direction Horizon Intrepid VHF radio Sea Hailer Datamarine Speed and distance log ICOM IC-M602 VHF radio Datamarine digital depth indicator at bridge and cockpit helm Simrad AP20 autopilot with AP21 Remote control KVH tracphone Satellite telephone Ritchie powerdamp compass Javelin camera monitor system - cockpit, engine room and stern views I3 Maptech touch screen GPS Plotter and Fishfinder with remote Standard Horizon VHF radio RAM mic (Flybridge aft station) Standard Horizon VHF radio (salon) Standard Horizon VHF Ram mic (cockpit control station) Panasonic telephone system ACR-RCL 100 spotlight Paradox ships monitor - automatically notifies the owner by telephone if the dockside power fails or the high water alarm activates. Personal computer on flybridge displays XM satellite weather as well as either GPS plotters.
- Entertainment Electronics
- JVC television (Galley) LG LCD Television (Salon) JVC audio/video receiver (Salon) JVC CD player (Salon) Panasonic DVD player (Salon) Panasonic LCD TV (Flybridge) LG LCD TV (Master Stateroom) Toshiba DVD player (Master Stateroom) JVC TV (Port and Starboard Guest Staterooms LG LCD TV (Forward VIP Stateroom) Sony DVD (Forward VIP Stateroom) KVH 6 satellite dome 2 GLA Latin America satellite receivers 3 Direct TV satellite receivers WiFi system with EC booster Sony AM/FM CD player on flybridge Tivo box
- Electrical Equipment
- Westerbeke 32 KW generator in sound box - 1885 hours Westerbeke 32 KW generator in sound box – 1686 hours Dual 50 amp Glendinning Cablemaster shore cords 12 volt/24 volt DC 120 volt/240 volt AC Battery isolator switches Battery parallel switch (2) Sentry 24 volt/40 amp automatic battery chargers (3) Charles Marine ISO Boost 50 isolation transformers Vanner Voltmaster 60-20A battery equalizer Batt-Link battery isolator Dockside telephone and television receptacle Maintenance free batteries
- Deck and Hull
- Numerous 3/4" thru 1/1/8" black nylon braided dock and hurricane lines Bow pulpit with full bow rail Simpson Lawrence windlass with footpad switches Fortress anchor with all chain rode Marquipt 1500 lb low profile davit (2) Switlik 6-man life rafts in canisters with Hydro release (4) rail mounted fender racks Foredeck fresh water washdown External ladder to flybridge Cockpit mezzanine deck with seating to port and control station to starboard 2-cockpit step boxes Dockside water inlet (2) molded in quartz spreader lights under hard top overhang Hardtop access hatch with ladder from flybridge aft deck Fixed cockpit shade awning Upper and lower side deck full handrails STIDD helm chair Cockpit and flybridge courtesy lights are blue LED Indoor-outdoor carpeting for cockpit,steps and flybridge aft deck
- Mechanical Equipment
- American 240 volt electric bow thruster Detroit Diesel transmissions Oil change system Sea cocks and sea strainers Algae -X fuel cleaning system Cruiseair chilled water air conditioning with two chillers Dual fresh water pumps Dual Racor fuel filters - main engines Single Racor fuel filters - generators Engine room camera Bennett trim tabs Windshield wipers and washers Emergency engine shutdowns Vacu-U-Flush fresh water toilets with 200 gallon holding tank Emergency engine backup controls - clutches and throttles Engine room DDEC engine displays Engine room start and stop switches Cockpit control station with bow thruster control Flybridge port aft wing control station with bow thruster control Engine room blowers Engine room circulation fans Sea Recovery Watermaker - 1200 GPD with indicator on flybridge to monitor operation Sea Fire fire extinguishing system Tides Marine Dripless shaft seals Engine room telephone and intercom Work benches above both generators Engine room air intake filters Central vacuum system (7)automatic bilge pumps High water alarm Dual air horns Large storage shelves outboard of the engines AC and DC engine room lights 110 volt fuel transfer pump 12 volt fuel transfer pump
- Fishing Equpment
- Transom Live Well Transom door and gate Snap in stowable outriggers Large in deck fish box with macerator (2) in deck storage boxes Cockpit freezer Cockpit tackle locker Cockpit refrigerator (6) gunwhale mounted rodholders (2) Haunch Rod holders 4- Rod rocket launcher with tray and drawer Fresh and saltwater washdowns Cockpit control station (7)rod holders on flybridge handrail Round cockpit table with cup holders mounts on rocket launcher pedestal
- The boat was built with the optional third fuel tank bringing total fuel up to 2,850 gallons. An additional water tank was added for a total of 350 gallons. Please note: In July 2008 the boat was painted with Dupont Imron. The owner has installed a Detroit Diesel engine interface system which displays on the flybridge computer. This system analyzes all engine parameters while underway and can detect and diagnose any malfunctions. It is similar to the system Detroit Diesel technicians use in the field.
- Novurania tender with 90 p 4-stroke Honda outboard Owner's personal effects are excluded from the sale. Bowl on Salon Coffee table Bird artwork on breakfast bar All tools and tool chests Galley cookware
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:JJ