- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Coral Gables FL) The Bertram 54 Convertible is a legendary sportfisherman. Built to be the last word in style, comfort, and performance she has it all. This is a serious fisherman with enclosed flybridge, tournament grade cockpit, and upscale interior. Caterpillar power provides the performance you expect in a large convertible.
The flybridge features a hard top with full enclosure and outriggers. The centerline helm station has captain's chair and is equipped with Raytheon RL80C Pathfinder Radar, Northstar 962 Chart Plotter, Horizon Depth Finder, Simrad EQ40 Fish Finder, Simrad Robertson AP20 Auto Pilot, Danforth Compass, Icom ICMS04 Two-way Radio and Hynautic controls. There is guest seating forward. A ladder aft takes you below to the large cockpit.
The 144 square foot cockpit gives you more than enough workspace, and includes prep station with freezer, sink, and livewell, a transom live well, transom door, and swim platform. Wide side decks lead forward to a huge foredeck with stainless steel bow rail, bow pulpit, anchor, and windlass. There ia port side ladder to the bridge and a starboard enty to the salon.
The carpeted salon is bright, open, and comfortable. Large salon windows provide lots of natural light and are fitted with blinds for privacy. In the rear of salon is a seating area with an L-shaped sofa coffee table. Across the salon in a built-in entertainment center with 27” TV, DVD, VCR, and CD changer with speaker controls and speakers throughout the vessel. Forward to port is an open galley with Corian counter tops, integrated sinks, Kenyon glass cook top, overhead cabinets, and under-counter Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer and GE convection / microwave oven. There is a wraparound dinette to starboard that seats 4-6 guests.
For overnight and extended fishing trips there are three staterooms and three head compartments. There is a forward guest stateroom with upper and lower v-berths with under-berth storage, hanging locker, TV with VCR, and private head with mirrored vanity, and shower stall. The master stateroom is port side with island queen berth, hanging locker, TV with VCR, and en suite head with mirrored vanity and shower stall. Located starboard is a guest / crew stateroom with upper & lower bunks and hanging locker. The guest / day head has vanity and shower stall and features a laundry with stackable washer and dryer. Spacious accommodations make the fishing all the more enjoyable.
Performance is provided by twin 1400-hp Caterpillar 3412 diesel engines with a cruising speed of 28 knots and a top speed around 34 knots. Twin Kohler generators provide offshore electrical power, there is a water heater for hot showers, and Cruisair Sentry reverse cycle HVAC for interior comfort. If you are serious about fishing or want to look like your are, call now for more information and schedule a showing of this classic Bertram 54 Convertible.
- Master Stateroom - Port Side Island Queen Berth Under-Berth Storage Hanging Locker 14" TV with VCR Private Head with Vanity and Shower Stall VIP Stateroom - Forward Upper & Lower V-Berths Under-Berth Storage Hanging Locker 14" TV with VCR Private Head with Vanity and Shower Stall Guest Stateroom - Starboard Upper & Lower Bunks Hanging Locker Private Access to Guest / Day Head Guest / Day Head with Vanity, Shower, and Laundry
- Spacious Salon with Large Windows for Lots of Natural Light and Blinds for Privacy Seating Area Aft with L-Shaped Sofa and Coffee Table Entertainment Center with 27" Panasonic TV with DVD & VCR and Technics CD Changer with Speaker Controls and Speakers Throughout Port Side Galley with Open Counter Space, Corian Counter Tops with Integrated Sinks, Under-Counter Appliances, and Overhead Cabinets Appliances Include: Kenyon Glass Cook Top, GE Convection / Microwave, and Sub Zero Refrigerator and Freezer Booth Style Dinette with Seating for 4-6
- Flybridge with Hard Top and Full Enclosure L-Shaped Guest Seating Forward Centerline Helm with Enclosed Electronics Panels Hynautic Controls
- Cockpit & Helm
- 144 Square Foot Cockpit Prep Station with Freezer, Fresh & Raw Water Sink, and Livewell Rupp Outriggers Transom Fish Box Transom Door Swim Platform Canvas Cockpit Cover
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raytheon RL80C Pathfinder Radar Northstar 962 Chart Plotter Horizon Depth Finder Simrad EQ40 Fish Finder Simrad Robertson AP20 Auto Pilot Danforth Compass Icom ICMS04 Two-way Radio
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 1400-hp Caterpillar 3412 Diesel Engines Twin Kohler 21CCOZ Generators with Sound Shields Cruisair Sentry Reverse Cycle HVAC Laundry with Stacked Washer and Dryer Three Heads - All with Shower Stalls and Vanities
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- View a Video of Seagull