- 28 (ft.) 9 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Yanmar 2GM20F
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Hunter 280 has a much larger feeling than most 28's, she has a large and easy to get around cockpit for entertainment or just relaxing to the walk thru transom she provides alot of comfort and speed in a small package.The very spacious interior has an aft double berth with a large V berth forward and a U shaped dinette that converts in to a double berth as well.Sailing the 280 is enhanced with a fully Battened Mainsail and a Roller Furling Jib with all the lines led to the cockpit for single or short handed sailing,and the other great thing on this hunter has a Newer 2008 20 HP Yanmar which has 130 Hrs.
- Sail Area & Rigging
- IJPE : 338.50 sq ft I : 31.50 ft J : 9.42 ft P : 31.67 ft E : 12.00 ft Two Lewmar 16 Self tailing Winches Schaefer Mainsheet Traveler Furlex Roller Furling 110% Furling Headsail Z Spar Aluminum Mast & Boom
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Hunter 280 was conceived to be a spirited performer - fun to sail and cruise. Or to just spend the weekend on, anchored up in a romantic cove. Warren Luhrs and the rest of the Hunter Design Team worked hard to put many of the features and benefits usually found on their larger boats into this smaller package. The 280 sail plan incorporates a fractional rig with a full-roach, fully-battened mainsail and roller furling jib for easy and efficient handling. All lines lead aft for single or shorthanded sailing. The large cockpit provides the center from which to sail or entertain. It offers stern rail seats, a choice of tiller or optional wheel steering, and a walk-through transom with swim platform. The 280's roomy interior boasts an aft double berth, a large private head with shower, forward V-berth, U-Shaped dinette that converts into a large double berth, and a well-equipped galley. For power, you can choose from two inboard diesel engines. And depending on your cruising needs, you can choose a shoal or optional deep keel. The Hunter 280 comes with the Cruise Pac as standard equipment. It isn't just sails, winches, and running rigging. It's an extensive list of things like galley, anchor, fire extinguisher, running lights, life jackets - even a copy of Chapman's Piloting, Seamanship, and Small Boat Handling . And Hunter backs its boats with a five-year limited hull and bottom blister warranty.
- Engines & Electronics & Electrical
- Yanmar 2GM20F 20 hp 130 hrs Auto Helm Autopilot ST4000 Auoto Helm Speed/Wind/Depth JVC Cd Stereo Standard VHF Horizon Intrepid True Charge Battery Charger Blue Seas Voltage Monitor Wema Tank Gauges Mermaid Marine A/c & Heat One 30 AMP Service & Cord
- Adler Barbour Refrigeration Seaward Solenoid Controlled for 2 Burner Stove H/C Presurized Water & S/Steel Sink
- Other Features
- Large Ports in Cabin Fortress Anchor Windex Large Cockpit with Walk Thru Transom
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. See comparables on these dot coms YachtWorld, Boats, BoatTrader, aaayachtsales.This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.