Albin 27 Family Cruiser with center cockpit and private aft guest cabin.The Newer Yanmar is a great economical diesel engine with only 212 hrs. Wide open cockpit with about 6'3" headroom under the Bimini top. In the water and ready to go. New to the market and just listed. The Albin 27 is a very dependable, seaworthy diesel cruiser with a carefully planned interior that is ideal for a small family or two couple cruising. Built in a tradition of high construction standards that leaves no room for compromise. Hand layed layers of woven roving produce an exceptionally strong fiberglass hull. The decks and cabins are all reinforced with balsa for added strength and rigidity. The forward cabin features a full size double berth, followed by the dinette which converts for an extra large berth, full galley, and an enclosed head with shower. Lots of usable storage space and a hanging locker for your cruising attire and with built in shelves. The aft cabin offers twin berths and lots of storage. Both cabins are bright, well lighted, and feature opening ports for added ventilation. Extra large hatch gives full access to all engine components. This Albin has two sets of camper canvas,one set with screens and the other without. The bottom has just been done as of 1 -12,she is turn key and ready to go!!
- Engine & Tankage
- 75 HP 2008 Yanmar 4JH4-TE 212 Hrs Two 50 Gallon Aluminum Fuel Tanks One 40 Gallon Plastic Water Tank One 10 Gallon Plastic Holding Tank
- Electrical and Electronics
- Cruisair Air Condition Carry on VHF Standard Horizon Titan Standard Horizon Depth Finder Garmin 126 GPS Furuno 162 Radar 16 Mile Danfoth Compass 15 Amp Battery Charger 30 Amp Electical Service With 50 ft Cord Electra Scan Waste Treatment
- Additional Information
- Camper Canvas with Screens & With out Racor Fuel Filter Jabsco Manual Head Opening Center Window Windshield Wipers Solar Vent Anchor Pulpit with Roller Teak Swim Platform Full Bimini and Hardtop Sliding Side Windows Large Bowmar Hatch Helms Seat Cushions for Outside Seating Teak Hand Rails
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. See comparables on these dot coms YachtWorld, Boats, BoatTrader, aaayachtsales.This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.