- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Reduced come make an Offer !!!
- Total Power: 400
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 50 Holding: 6
- There is an unbelievable 8-1/2 feet of head room, Not only can you move around in comfort,the one-way tinted glass areas let the daylight in for the open airy feeling. You can feed the whole crew or sleep half of it. The dining section changes to a double bunk while the overhead storage area can become a single jr. sized bunk
- Cooking for your crew is convenient with the galley set up, 2 burner stove, built in microwave, a refrigerator with freezer compartment, a stainless steel double sink makes clean up easy. Plenty of room to work plus the storage you need for food, plates, pots and pans
- Head and Shower
- The Head and Shower area is huge and well layed out.
- Electrical & Lighting
- single 30AMP Shore Service,Voltage, Polarity indicator, AC/DC Distribution Panels,5KW Diesel Generator w/ remote start panel. 110V. Duplex Recep. 30 Amp Battery Charger, Power transfer switch, Roof lights,Nav. Lights, Cabin lights throughout
- Teak Bow Pulpit, stainless steel Bow Rail and Handrails, Pulpit anchor roler, Deck Hawse Pipes, non skid decking Hydraulic steering, dual electric horns, portable fire extinguishers
- Twin Diesel engines w/ Reduction gears,aquamet Shafts w/ collar zincs,rudders, s/s with button zincs Racor Fuel Fuel/ Water Separator filters: engines & Genset, Fuel Shut Off Valves, Bronze Propellers. Recessed Trim Tabs, 400 gal. Alum. fuel tank, deck fuel fill
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.