- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Reduced come make an Offer !!!
- Total Power: 400
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 50 Holding: 6
- There is an unbelievable 8-1/2 feet of head room, Not only can you move around in comfort,the one-way tinted glass areas let the daylight in for the open airy feeling. You can feed the whole crew or sleep half of it. The dining section changes to a double bunk while the overhead storage area can become a single jr. sized bunk
- Cooking for your crew is convenient with the galley set up, 2 burner stove, built in microwave, a refrigerator with freezer compartment, a stainless steel double sink makes clean up easy. Plenty of room to work plus the storage you need for food, plates, pots and pans
- Head and Shower
- The Head and Shower area is huge and well layed out.
- Electrical & Lighting
- single 30AMP Shore Service,Voltage, Polarity indicator, AC/DC Distribution Panels,5KW Diesel Generator w/ remote start panel. 110V. Duplex Recep. 30 Amp Battery Charger, Power transfer switch, Roof lights,Nav. Lights, Cabin lights throughout
- Teak Bow Pulpit, stainless steel Bow Rail and Handrails, Pulpit anchor roler, Deck Hawse Pipes, non skid decking Hydraulic steering, dual electric horns, portable fire extinguishers
- Twin Diesel engines w/ Reduction gears,aquamet Shafts w/ collar zincs,rudders, s/s with button zincs Racor Fuel Fuel/ Water Separator filters: engines & Genset, Fuel Shut Off Valves, Bronze Propellers. Recessed Trim Tabs, 400 gal. Alum. fuel tank, deck fuel fill
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.