- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This is a beautiful boat with stunning woodwork and finishes.
Priced right and ready to go.
Meticulously finished with custom woodworking.
Incredible salon hatches look great and make for easy maintenance
Make an appointment to see her today.
- Total Power: 270 Cruising Speed: 16 Max Speed: 23
- Fuel: 250 Fresh Water: 100
- Main Salon
- Enter the main salon and you can see the exquisite woodwork. The custom cabin sole and hatches have inlays of wood, stone and lexan. The whole floor can be removed in sections or sections can be slid fore and aft to allow great access to the machinery below. 8 custom hatches with inlays and see through sections. Large removable L shaped sofa.
- The galley is down and to the starboard side. Everything is right where you need it and well cared for. Plenty of counter space and storage 3 burner stove. Convection oven/microwave. Refrigerator with matching wood panels.
- Master Stateroom
- Come aft to a master stateroom with a private head including a bathtub. Custom woodwork adorns the walls and beautiful flooring throughout. Private head with bathtub. Dressing area and hanging locker. Large island bed.
- V Berth
- A hand made wooden mosaic with accent lighting behind glass tiles makes this a beautiful space. Lots of storage and a head with shower make for a comfortable second stateroom. Large bed Head with shower. En suite sink and vanity.
- Work area
- The owner has added a custom desk with a monitor and keyboard cutout as a comfortable work area. Its well matched to the rest of the wood and adds storage and comfort to the vessel. Custom wood desk. Keyboard cutout. Monitor cutout. Additional storage for papers and supplies.
- Recently re powered in 2000 and well cared for the engines have less than 500 hours of use. The batteries and other machinery have been updated/upgraded and many things moved to a more serviceable location. Re powered with Crusader 270. 6 KW generator. 600 hours. 2 AC units less than 1 year old. Oil drain and fill hoses with valves. Floscans.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.