- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
A nice 30' Sea Ray Weekender with recent engine upgrades. Loaded with electronics full bimini top with cockpit cover. NEW ENGINES only 50 Hrs since replacement. Clean and ready for cruising!!10 Thousand price Reduction,owner Motivated
- Displacement: 10,200
- Total Power: 340
- Fuel: 200 Fresh Water: 40 Holding: 20
- sleeps 4 two in V berth and 2 at dinette settee
- Full Galley Two burner Kenyon stove top Norcold refrigerator/freezer Goldstar microwave Dinette table
- Nice electronics package Lowrance 6000C GPS Lowrance LCX-19c depth/fishfinder Lowrance 3500 digital depth sounder Rudder angle indicator Horizon Intrpid VHF radio Ritchies 3" compass
- Full breaker panel with 120v and 12v switches Cruise air w/ SMX digital pad Bennet trim tabs Vacu-flush head system with holding tank
- Good 12v anchor windlass with danforth anchor chain and nylon rode Bimini full top Canvas cover for cockpit 2 folding deck chairs
- Engines were totally replaced 50 hours ago. Note: Boat has some outdrive problems and owner wants offers.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.