- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 450 Diamond
- Number of Engines
THE SPORTFISHING MACHINE THAT MUST BE RECKONED WITH!!
- Total Power: 450
- Fuel: 410 Fresh Water: 50
- Command Bridge
- Hydraulic Steering,Engine Controls,Deluxe engone Instrument Panel,Engine Alarm System,Engine Hour meters,Captains Chair & Footrest,Windscreen with Rail, Marine Stereo System,Lounge Seat & Cushion.
- Fiberglass Liner,Rod Rack,Rod Holders Saltwater Washdown.
- Desiner Coordinated Interior,Carpeting & Headliner,Convertible Dinette,Interior Lighting,Hanging Lockers,Oversized Bunk & Dressing Area,Elevated Bunk.
- Two Burner Stove, Refridgerator,Microwave,Double Stainless Steel Sink,Formica Countertop,Overhead Cupboard.
- Safety & Navigation
- Internal Navigation Lights,Horn, Fog Bell,Compass.
- Marine Sanitation Device with Maserator System,Sink and Vanity,Shower with Automatic Pump,Tissue and Paper Towel Holders.
- Engines & Mechanical
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Running Gear, Raw Water Strainers,Fuel Filters/Water Separators, Exhaust Check Valves,Seacocks on all Thru Hull Fittings,Four KW Diesel Generator, Trim Tabs Recessed.
- Electrical Distribution Panel (12 Volt DC & 110 Volt AC). Color Coded Electrical Circuits,12,000 BTU Air and Heat System, 30 Amp Power Circuit,110 ac Outlets Four,25 Ft Shore Power Cord,Two Batteries With Crossover Switch, Converter / Battery Charger.
- Plumbing & Water Systems
- Automatic Bilge Pumps Two,Dockside Water Hookup, Six Gallon Hot Water Heater With Engine Heat Exchanger,Heavy Duty Freshwater Pressure System. 36 Delta With Twin Cummins Diamond Series Sea Trail Report 1000 Rpm = 10.3 Mph,1600 Rpm = 19 Mph,2200 rpm = 30.3 Mph,2600 Rpm = 35.6 Mph.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.