- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
If your looking for a new Coastal at a used price,This is a must see. Every system has been up-graded to a much higher standard than factory. This 33 Wellcraft Coastal the pictures will not do it justice of the Quality of the work that's been done to this highly regarded fishing machine, JUST REDUCED 12-10 !!!
- Beam: 12.8 Max Draft: 3.
- Total Power: 375
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 52 Holding: 20
- What a coastal should be ready to fish but great for cruising to.She has great accomodations in the cabin featuring a large V Berth forward with storage below.With the convertible dinette to starboard she can sleep four. The Galley is to port and the head is aft of the galley. All New Fabrics in Salon Carpet, Cushions,Window Treatments
- Isotherm Dc Ref/Freezer Origo Electric 4300 Stove Single Stainless Sink Uline Ice Maker Large counters & Storage Sylvania Microwave
- Azimuth Electric Compass Furuno Nav Net NT Radar Furuno Nav Net Plotter Furuno GP-3 GPS Simrad AP 22 Auto Pilot Panasonic CD Player Pioneer Speakers Cockpit & Cabin Two Standard VHF Radio's Garmin 2006C Plotter
- New 7.6 Westerbeke Generator 5.7 Hours Carbon monoxide Detector Electric Head True Charge 40 AMP & Remote Panel Marine Air 16 Btu & Digital Controls Two 30 Amp Service AC
- Deck & Cockpit
- New Canvas,Outside Seating & Bolsters and Trim Out Riggers Center Rigger Spreader Lights Transom Door Fish Box Large Livewell Out Side Sink Transom Shower Barbeque Grill Cutting Board Rocket Launchers Upper Helm With Controls Raw & Fresh Water Wash Down Windshield Wipers
- Engine Room
- New 3208 Caterpillars 50 Hrs New Westerbeke Generator 5 Hrs Fire Suppression System Two New 150 Gal Fuel Tanks Racor Fuel Separators Drippless Shaft Seals Fuel Management System Flow Scan Syncro Gauge
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.