- 62 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRIME TIME will not be the least expensive sale of a 62' Neptunus but there are some very important features that need to be considered. Custom added features include:
1) A unique wrap around Galley arrangement with a center island to seat six on stools. The Galley is truly the center piece of this yacht! $40,000
2) Custom Flybridge bar to seat four plus aft Flybridge seating for 4 – 5 people $9000
3) New Flybridge enclosure $15,000
4) New touch screen 17" Garmin plotter $8500
5) (2) New Sea Tel HD Sat antennas with (4) HD receivers $28,000
6) 36 Month no deductible engine warranty till 2014, cost $80,000
7) Custom Lazarette entry from the swim platform like the newer models $24,000
8) Yacht Controller full function wireless remote control $15,000
9) Hydraulic platform with 11' RIB jet tender $29,000
10)Recently installed watermaker $15,000
Total: $273,000 worth of extras not normally found on 62 Neptunus models of this age
- Vessel Walkthrough
- PRIME TIME is a Euro Style Sedan Motoryacht. Her interior is graced with a light stained cherry joinery with a high gloss. PRIME TIME has a comfortable Aft Deck, same level Salon with a very custom Galley and Dinette Area. Below decks are three staterooms. The VIP is forward with a head and shower. The midship Cabin utilizes the Day Head or the Forward Head. The Master Stateroom and Head are amidships taking advantage of the widest and quietest part of the yacht. The Engine Room is aft and accessed via a hatch in the Aft Deck sole. Furthest aft is the Lazarette with custom swim platform access. The spacious air conditioned fully enclosed Flybridge has room for dining, in a very custom arrangement and Neptunus Signature Flybridge open air Lounge Area ahead of the Helm.
- Salon main Deck, Aft
- The Salon is entered via a curved “Trend” stainless steel sliding door with a custom disappearing sliding bug screen and full drapes. The very open and spacious Salon has a cherry sole with a designer rug centered. Immediately to starboard is an L shaped crème Ultra Leather sofa that contrasts very nicely with the cherry joinery. The entire sofa has storage below. The sofa easily seats five. In front of the sofa is an attractive cherry coffee table covered with a protective Sunbrella cover. The signature two level Neptunus Salon windows are each covered with separate drapes divided by an upholstered and wood framed panel. Columns with sconce lights are port and starboard. Immediately forward of the sofa is an enlarged two door cabinet with three shelves for a surprising amount of storage. To port starting aft are two upholstered swivel club chairs flanking a two level cherry cabinet with pullout bar storage. A hinged top in the upper level conceals the TV remotes with a table lamp affixed above. Next forward is a curved cabinet that has a new Toshiba Regazo 40” LCD HD TV expertly mounted above a two door cabinet that houses a Dish HD TV receiver, a Bose Lifestyle 4 AM/FM/CD/DVD stereo with hard dome storage, a Sony Blue Ray player, two separate Sea Tel Sat TV controls, an A/B switch for cable/air TV reception and a Spectra watermaker control panel. Opposite at the end of the L shaped settee is a small two door storage cabinet with a cherry top. Also in the Salon are eight dimmable halogen mini spots, a telephone outlet, digital AC controls and a central vacuum outlet. Bose mini cube speakers deliver great stereo sound.
- Galley Area - Main Deck, Amidships
- The Galley Area of PRIME TIME was custom built at time of initial construction and is unbelievably spacious and includes a huge amount of amenities. Entered from the Salon up two cherry steps the Galley surrounds the entire perimeter of this area with only the steps to the accommodations below making a break in the cherry cabinets and Avonite countertops. A large island with six stools is centerline offering convenient and comfortable seating. Above is a cherry soffit with rope lighting, four dimmable halogen mini spots and a starlight light pattern of lights in the panel centered overhead. Galley equipment includes: AEG stainless steel built in oven AEG Ceran top cook top w/(4) burners Sub Zero under counter refrigerator behind a cherry door (2) Sub Zero refrigerator drawers Sub Zero under counter freezer behind a cherry door Frigidaire compact size dishwasher w/a cherry front Double under mount stainless steel sink SK single removable spray faucet Stainless steel soap dispenser Stand alone drinking water tap Insinkerator garbage disposal Under counter trash container w/countertop removable panel Wine cooler behind a cherry cabinet door (14) Cherry cabinet doors (6) Cherry drawers (4) Cherry cabinet doors in island Farber built in exhaust fan & work light over cook top (9) Halogen mini spot lights Panasonic 14” LCD TV Cherry sole Skylight to below on the area just forward of the Galley Flip up desk area for laptop w/stool
- To the port side of the Galley starting forward is the Accommodation Companionway. The seven curved steps lead below with a landing midway for the yacht’s electrical panel that is outboard. At the base of the steps one can go aft and down two steps to the Master or forward and up one step to the Guest Cabin to starboard or the Guest Head to port. Above is a much appreciated skylight flooding the area with natural light. To port is theLaundryCenterwith a Whirlpool Thin Twin washer/dryer behind cherry doors. Furthest forward is the entrance to the en suite VIP Cabin.
- Day Head
- Unique to 62 Neptunus models of this era is the Day Head. The bow front cherry vanity has one storage cabinet below and an Avonite counter with an under mount sink and a single lever two tone faucet above. Two mirrored medicine cabinet doors are above. The sole is granite tile. The head is a Raritan Atlantees model. The overhead is mirrored with two halogen mini spots above.
- Master Suite - Lower Deck, Amidship
- The Master Suite is entered via an arched door from the forward end of the suite. Centerline aft is a tapered queen size berth with rope lighting and two storage drawers below. The upholstered headboard is affixed to five mirrored panels. There is a small swing arm brass lamp as well as a reading light above for each side of the berth. Each side also has a built in nightstand with two drawers. To starboard are seven cherry drawers with a high gloss cherry countertop. Above is an oversize hull side port light with full drapes and a Hunter Douglass shade. Between the countertop and the port light is a large mirrored panel. Next forward is a small vanity, stool and mirrored followed by access to the large Master Head. To port starting forward is a built in Toshiba Razaga 32” HD LCD TV. Next aft are two cherry cabinet doors revealing a large cedar lined auto lit hanging locker with a digital safe within. Next aft are six full size drawers with a cherry countertop above and a matching deadlight with shades and drapes separated by another mirrored panel from the countertop below. Also in this cabin is a soffit over the bed with two halogen mini spots, five additional halogen mini spots, a smoke detector, CO detector and digital AC controls and Bose stereo speakers connected to the main stereo. This area is fully carpeted.
- Master Head - Lower Deck, Amidship to Starboard
- Accessed only from the Master Suite is the Master Head with bow front cherry vanity with a cabinet below and an under mount sink with two tone single lever faucet above. The countertop is an attractive Avonite. There are three larger than normal mirrored medicine cabinets above, with oval porthole deleted at time of construction to provide extra storage. The toilet is a Raritan Atlantes model. The sole is marble tile and the overhead is mirrored. The stall shower has a clear acrylic door, a seat, a hand held or wall mountable shower fixture, a light and an exhaust fan. Also in the Head is an AC vent and four overhead mini spots.
- Guest Cabin -Lower Deck, Forward to Starboard
- Entering from the centerline Companionway the tapered double berth is aft and outboard. At the head of the berth is a three drawer cherry nightstand inboard facing forward. The outboard side has a cherry shelf running the full width of the berth. Above are two oval fixed portholes with Roman drapes. Below the berth is one large and two small drawers. At the foot of the berth is a full size cedar lined hanging locker with an Audiovox DVD player. On the forward bulkhead is a Sharp Aquos 14” LCD TV. Also in the cabin are two Bose stereo speakers, digital AC controls, four overhead mini spots on a dimmer, rope lighting under the berth, a central vac outlet, a carpeted sole and an arched cherry entry door.
- Guest Head
- Across from the Companionway from the Mid Guest Cabin is the Forward Head to be shared by the Guest and VIP Cabin. There are dual access doors for this purpose. The bow front cherry vanity has one cabinet door below with an under mount sink below the Avonite countertop. A single lever two tone faucet is above. Four mirrored medicine cabinets are above a fixed deadlight with pleated shades. The toilet is a Raritan Atlantees model. The stalls shower has a clear glass door, a shelf, a handheld or wall mountable fixture, an exhaust fan and light. Also in the Head are three overhead mini spots, an AC vent and a mirrored overhead.
- VIP Cabin - Lower Deck, Forward
- All the way forward is the VIP Cabin with a centerline queen berth, upholstered headboard over a mirrored panel and two swing arm brass reading lights as well as two dedicated reading lights above the berth. There are two large drawers at the foot of the berth. To both port and starboard are built in cherry countertops that serve as nightstands. Above on each side are oval fixed portholes with drapes. Further above are four cherry cabinets on each side. Aft to port is a double door cedar lined hanging locker followed by the entry door to the VIP Head. To starboard is another two door hanging locker with cedar lining and an Audiovox DC DVD player. Facing forward is a built in 14” Panasonic LCD TV above and a three drawer cherry storage cabinet below. Also in this cabin are digital AC controls, a CO detector, five overhead mini spots, two Bose stereo speakers, an overhead Bomar escape hatch/skylight with a sliding shade and screen and arched entry door to the cabin. There is also a battery shutoff switch for the bow thruster, a carpeted sole, rope lighting under the berth and a hatch to access the bow thruster.
- Forward Deck
- Heavy Duty stainless steel bow rails Stainless steel anchor pulpit w/bow roller 66 lb. Delta stainless steel anchor Maxwell 3500 VW Windlass w/150’ high tensile chain Up & down foot switches for windlass Bomar hatch to access large chain locker Freshwater wash down on bow in bow locker Heavy duty rub rail w/stainless steel insert Bomar VIP Cabin deck hatch Dual spring line cleats International navigation lights Second ITT/PAR remote searchlight on bow rail Air horn Dual deck fills for fuel port & starboard Stainless steel burgee pole Bow sun pad cushions w/new cover & built in drink holder & stainless steel grab rails Stainless steel hand rails at bow cushion Black Textulene wrap around windshield cover & cover for cabin side windows Frameless cabin side windows Stainless steel sliding boarding gates at port & starboard bow rail midship Marquipt mounting pins starboard side for Tide Ride ladder Cabin side stainless steel handrails (4) Welded stainless steel fender holders w/fenders
- Flybridge Layout
- The Bridge is surprisingly roomy with large U shaped seating on the aft portion of the Flybridge to seat six with an Avonite table on a stainless steel base centered between the seating. Next forward is a table top for four for dining or cocktails with four fixed stools on swivel bases. Forward on the portside is a two person Stidd upholstered helm seat with wing controls consisting of electronic throttle and clutch controls, bow and stern thruster controls, start/stop controls all under a removable cover. Unusual on a boat of this size, the portside wing controls make docking a breeze! To starboard is the full Upper Helm with a double Stidd helm seat followed by a covered bar unit with a Norcold drink refrigerator, a stainless steel sink under mounted on an Avonite countertop and a Raritan icemaker. Forward of the Helm is an open sun lounge with exterior sun cushions under a protective cover and a Venturi windscreen. The remainder of the Flybridge is under the signature Neptunus hardtop with full enclosure and air conditioned or heated comfort with larger than standard AC units for comfortable cruising even in the summer months.
- Flybridge Equipment
- (2) Marine Air digital AC controls w/Reverse cycle heat (4) Access panels for storage in the Helm Area 4 Side clear vinyl enclosure, new 2011, aft side roll up, 3 sides EZ2CY type material (2) Windshield wipers at Helm Station & companion seat on safety glass panels (6) Overhead DC stainless steel trimmed lights (4) Clarion overhead stereo speakers w/separate tweeters (2) Drink holders at helm Fold down stainless steel footrest at Helm & companion seat Stainless steel flag staff aft Fusion MSIP 600 AM/FM/CD Stereo for Flybridge, Sirius ready Both Stidd helm chairs can slide forward or aft Fiberglass hinged cover over Flybridge access stairs 110V GFCI outlet New carpet on Flybridge Revere 6 person life raft w/hydrostatic release McMurdo EPIRB (6) Bridge Quartz lights, (2) aft, (2) starboard, (2) port
- Flybridge Navigation Equipment
- (2) CAT LCD gauge panels for main engines (2) CAT electronic clutch & throttle controls Raymarine E120 GPS/plotter/radar Raymarine Raystar 125 GPS sensor Raymarine 4 kw 72 mile HD open array 6’ radar antenna Raymarine Sirius SAT weather receiver Simrad AP25 autpilot Ritchie 5” Powerdamp compass Raymarine ST70 digital depth gauge Raymarine ST70 digital speed log Garmin 7215 15” color plotter/weather touch screen, new 2011 (2) Electric fuel gauges ITT Jabsco searchlight controls CAT back up panel for gears & throttle Vetus bow & stern thruster controls Bennett trim tab controls Bilge pump controls w/(3) high water alarm panels Teleflex tilting helm wheel w/cover Fireboy controls Windlass controls Standard Horizon Matrix AIS & VHF w/AIS & DSC 2X Sea Tel 2498 Sat TV antenna 12V DC outlet Closed circuit TV camera readout for (3) cameras w/switch box displayed on LCD Wireless full function Yacht Controller remote control Interphase forward looking sonar Simrad wireless autopilot control Raymarine remote VHF speaker
- Aft Deck
- Teak sole Covered stern cleats w/fairleads Built in fiberglass stairs (7) to Flybridge w/teak treads (2) Hinged stainless steel doors to swim platform (2) Folding deck chairs w/Sunbrella cushions Covered Aft Deck (5) Stainless steel DC lights in Aft Deck overhead Built in Aft Deck seating for four to five Sliding cherry table w/(2) stanchion bases & padded cover Wet bar w/sink to port & Miele electric grill under hinged cover Easy access to spacious Lazarette below with custom transom door LED exterior courtesy lights TV inlet w/cord Telephone inlet w/cord 750 lb. Capacity hydraulically operated swim platform for tender storage including Tender cradles Huge full beam Lazarette w/5’ of headroom Electrical outlet & TV outlet for exterior TV (2) Clarion stereo speakers w/tweeters Fusion remote stereo control (2) Custom lockers on aft swim platform wings for additional storage (2) Custom fold down boarding steps Jabsco pressure water inlet w/pressure regulator Deck waste pump out plate Hot & cold shower (2) Stainless steel support poles to Boat Deck (3) Underwater lights, new 2008 (2) Stern mounted cleats 4 Step T style swim ladder
- A great feature in the 62 Neptunus is the large Lazarette. Usually reached via a hatch in the center aft seat this owner went through great expense to fit an aft swim platform door from newer models making this area more accessible. Equipment in this area includes: Chesty type deep freezer (2) Glendinning 50 amp cable masters Six step Marquipt Tide Ride ladder Spectra 500 GPD watermaker 4 Step Neptunus stainless steel & teak boarding/swim ladder Ample storage for spare parts Dedicated Odyssey batteries for stern thruster
- F 11’ Aquascan tender w/Jet inboard Bimini top VHF Stainless steel swim ladder Batteryswitch
- 110V/220V AC system 12V/24V DC system 21 kW CAT generator in sound shield w/2485 hours (3) Banks of 12 volt gel cell batteries separated by blocking diodes as follows: (2) 8D’s (220 ah each) for house 12V, (2) 4D’s (180 ah each) for engine starting 24V plus (2) 12 volt 4D (180 ah each) batteries for bow thruster (24V system) DC Digital voltmeter DC Digital amp meter AC Digital voltmeter AC Digital amp meter (20) Breaker protected 110 volt AC circuits (8) Breaker protected 220 volt AC circuits (42) Breaker protected DC circuits Central bonding system w/graphite shaft brushes Victron/Centaur battery charger for engines 24V, 30 amp Charles battery charger for thruster & windlass 24V, 30 amp Batterycharger for house system 12V 100 amp (2) 50 amp Glendinning cord reels w/75’ of cord each Generator “on” indicator light at Helm (3)Batteryshutoff switches (2) Newmar GI 50 galvanic isolators Port engine alternator 85 amps, 28V Starboard engine alternator 135 amps, 14V (3) Gang centrally located GFCI’s at main bus (2) 15 KVA isolation transformers, new
- Engine Room
- Anti vibration mounts for engines & generators 15 hp Vetus 24 volt DC electric bow thruster 15 hp Vetus 24 volt DC electric stern thruster (4) Automatic/manual bilge pumps w/”Ultra” bilge pump switches (2) RCI fuel purifiers GrundfosDCfreshwater pump Space Saver 30 Gallon hot water heater (5) Fluorescent Engine Room lights (2) 110V GFCI outlets (2) 110V Engine Room fans FRP flooring between engines Macerator pump for waste system w/timer 2.5” Aquamet 22 stainless steel shafts Dripless shaft seals Site tubes for both fuel tanks (2) Engine Room blowers 2” Heavy duty insulation material covered w/white aluminum perforated paneling Oil change system for engines, transmission & generator 34 lb. Fireboy automatic fire suppression system (FE 241) Air filters on Engine Room air intakes Teleflex power steering system 4 Step teak & stainless steel boarding/swim ladder Marine Air 72,000 BTU chilled water air conditioning w/(5) air handlers & (3) compressors Racor 1000 MA fuel filters for main engines (1) Racor 500 filter for generator 6 Step stainless steel & teak ladder to Engine Room from Aft Deck (3) Coolant recovery bottles for cooling systems Sea Star hydraulic power steering (2) Engine block heaters ZF 550A Transmissions w/1.97:1 reduction Airsep crankcase ventilation system 426 Gallon aluminum forward fuel tank 696 Gallon aluminum aft fuel tank Oversize Groco sea strainer & sea valves for main engines 5 Blade propellers (main props) 5 Blade spare props (2) Aluminum baffeled water tank (1) Aluminum baffeled waste tank Caterpillar platinum extended coverage service contract till 2/26/14 w/no deductible, $80,000 purchase cost
- Construction Details
- The boat is a composite construction using Kevlar Hybrid materials for superior strength and puncture resistance. Six longitudinal foam stringers and 20 transverse foam stringers enclosed with stitched woven roving, reinforce the entire hull bottom. The hull sides are cored. The engine stringers run from stern to bow with steel top plates for engine mounting. The Deep Vee Hull has been designed to ensure a vessel with excellent sea keeping qualities. Special attention has been given to a ratio between installed power, speed and fuel consumption.
- PRIME TIME will not be the least expensive sale of a 62’ Neptunus but there are some very important features that need to be considered. Custom added features include: 1) A unique wrap around Galley arrangement with a center island to seat six on stools. The Galley is truly the center piece of this yacht! $40,000 2) Custom Flybridge bar to seat four plus aft Flybridge seating for 4 – 5 people $9000 3) New Flybridge enclosure $15,000 4) New touch screen 17” Garmin plotter $8500 5) (2) New Sea Tel HD Sat antennas with (4) HD receivers $28,000 6) 36 Month no deductible engine warranty till 2014, cost $80,000 7) Custom Lazarette entry from the swim platform like the newer models $24,000 8) Yacht Controller full function wireless remote control $15,000 9) Hydraulic platform with 11’ RIB jet tender $29,000 10) Recently installed watermaker $15,000 Total: $273,000 worth of extras not normally found on 62 Neptunus models of this age
- While every effort was made to list all pertinent included equipment aboard PRIME TIME, there are some personal belongings aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein will not convey at closing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Jeff Stanley, Central Agent: office-954/525-8112, cell-954/249-0360, email firstname.lastname@example.org . To see Gilman Yachts boats for sale, click below. BOATS FOR SALE