- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6 CTA 8.3 Liter
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
$10,000 Price Reduction 7/26/2012 to $224,500 !!!
"Benna" is a beautiful 2003 3800 Tiara Open
with the desirable Plan "B" Layout.
Optional "Navy Blue" Hull with
Optional "Flag Blue" Gelcoat at Helm Console and Hard Top Supports.
Preferred Twin 480hp Cummins Diesels - Total Engine Service Dec. 2011.
Cool Helm Air, Upgraded and Updated Electronics,
Brand New Exterior Seating Cushions and Combing,
Optional SEA Tel/Satellite TV.
Bottom Paint Oct. 2011
If you are in the market for a fully loaded 38 Tiara ....
Come see "Benna".
- Accommodations Overview
- This beautifully appointed Cruiser/Fishing vessel with Plan “B” interior will sleep up to (6) comfortably. Master Stateroom is forward. Lounge/ Guest Sleeping Area will sleep (2). Salon/ Dinette converts to sleep (2) additional guests. Head with separate shower can be accessed from the Salon companionway. Optional teak and holly cabin sole throughout. Teak cabinetry. Optional WalVac 120v60hz central vacuum system. Neutral UltraLeather interior upholstery.
- Salon / Dinette
- Salon is to starboard. Large L-shaped Ultra-leather settee converts to sleep (2) with filler cushion. Storage compartments built into base of settee. Accent pillows. Teak trimmed high-low table for entertaining and dining. Storage under entry steps. Panasonic DVD-CD player. Clarion Marine AM/FM/CD Sirius Satellite Player, DC-2625 6-Disc Changer with (2) interior and (4) Cockpit speakers . Air conditioning digital controls. Carbon Monoxide detector. Smoke detector. (2) Opening overhead hatches with night shade and bug screen. A/C 120-240 Volt Electric Distribution Breaker Panel for shore-generator transfer. D/C 12-24 Volt Electric Distribution Breaker Panel.
- Galley is to starboard. Nova Cool RFS-7501 AC/DC separate under-counter refrigerator and freezer. Force-10 recessed (2) burner electric stove top with cover. Kenmore built-in microwave oven - 2007. Black & Decker built-in coffee maker. Sandstone Corian countertop with molded-in sink with cover. Single lever faucet. 120 v Receptacle. Lighting under upper cabinets. Abundant solid teak cabinetry and drawer storage. Broksonic 19” LED energy efficient flat screen TV with DVD player - built-in and mounted for viewing from Salon settee – NEW 12/2011.
- Master Stateroom
- Master Stateroom is forward. Island queen berth. Designer bed cover and accent pillows. Mattress lifts for large under berth storage. Large cedar-lined lighted hanging closet to port. Built-in storage drawers. Teak shelving for storage and display. Port and starboard reading lights. Overhead lighting. Overhead hatch with night shade and bug screen. Sharp flat panel TV. 120v Receptacle. Air conditioning digital controls. Carbon Monoxide detector. Smoke detector. Privacy curtain stored in panel.
- Lounge / Guest Sleeping Area
- Lounge / Guest Sleeping Area is to port. UltraLeather settee will sleep (1). Back rest of settee converts to pullman single berth for additional guest. Privacy curtain stored in panel.
- The Head can be accessed from the Salon companionway. Vacu-Flush head system with holding tank. Vanity with countertop, sink and storage below. Single lever faucet. Mirrored upper cabinet. Separate fiberglass shower with shower wand and plexi-glass circular door. Opening portal. Exhaust fan. Opening overhead hatch. Overhead lighting. 120v Receptacle.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- NavNet Ssytem with Chart Plotter, Radar, Bottom Sounder. Garmin 3210 Color GPS/ Chart Plotter interfaced with Auto Pilot. ICOM IC-M504 VHF Radio. Raymarine Tridata Digital Speed/Depth. Simrad AP-22 Auto Pilot. Ritchie Ships Magnetic Compass. Cummins Digital Engine Displays. Transmission Pressure Gauge. Remote Helm Spot Light Control. 12v DC Receptacle. Clarion Marine AM/FM/CD Sirius Satellite Player Remote Control. Stand Alone Gauges for Port/Starboard Fuel, Rudder Angle, Engine Batteries, House Batteries. Optional, upgraded SEA Tel Satellite TV.
- Onan 9kW Generator with 2390 hours. (6) AGN Gel Cell Batteries - NEW 1/2011. Charles Battery charger. Glendinning CableMaster with (1) 50amp Shore power cord.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Optional “Navy Blue” Hull. Optional Radar Arch/Cruise Arch. Optional Hard Top with front and side enclosures. Optional “Flag Blue” Hard Top supports. Optional “Flag Blue” Gelcoat on Helm console, deck aft of the windshield and interior of windshield frame. Optional electric powered Helm seat with actuator for forward and aft positioning and storage compartment. Optional Helm seat integrated Wet Bar with sink and Raritan ice maker and integrated aft facing seat. Optional curved companion lounge seating with aft facing seat and jump seat. Circular table at companion lounge area. Optional fold-down lounge at transom. All NEW exterior seating cushions and combing – 10/2011. All seat covers for Captain Helm and companion lounge seating area. Optional wood steering wheel. Custom curved composite windshield with 1/4” tempered safety glass, PVC cap and hand grabs. Center windshield opens electrically for ventilation – with NEW actuator in 2010. Windshield wipers with washers. Helm air conditioning vent. Full Helm cover. Aft Cockpit cover. Custom diamond pattern non-skid deck. Opening port and starboard overhead hatches with screens. Maxwell electric windlass with Helm remote control and deck foot switches. Anchor. Chain and rode – all NEW 2011. Optional fresh water anchor locker washdown. Molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit with stainless steel roller system. One piece welded stainless steel bow rail with pulpit. Stainless steel hand railing. Optional spotlight on hard top with remote at Helm. Spreader lights. Sea water washdown pump. Electric engine hatch actuators. Hot and cold transom shower. Molded-in transom door with gate. Optional swim platform with built-in ladder. (4) Cockpit speakers. Coast Guard Safety and Medical Kit. Bottom paint – October 2011.
- Fishing Equipment
- Large in-deck live well. Large in-deck fish box with pump and macerator. (4) Optional Lee rod holders.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 480hp Cummins 6 CTA 8.3 Liter Diesel engines – 1115 hours. Fresh water cooled engines. (2) Nibral propellers. (2) Racor fuel filters / water seps. (2) Freshwater pump systems. Salon 12,000 BTU Air conditioning system with reverse cycle/ humidity and digital controls. Upgraded Master Stateroom 12,000 BTU Webasto Air conditioning system with reverse cycle/ humidity and digital controls – NEW 2010 – with NEW upgraded 1080 gpm pump. Teleflex hydraulic steering system. Glenndinning synchronizers. Separate cable throttle/shift controls. Hydraulic recessed trim tabs. Emergency Engine Room fire suppression system activator. Automatic oil changing system. Automatic Engine Room fire suppression system. Optional Macerator pump with "Y" valve for waste holding tank.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229