- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSC 8.3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Click Here For the Virtual Tour of the 52 Jefferson: https://360.sc/BKCMELF
This beautiful one-owner 52' Jefferson Pilothouse was purchased new and delivered in January 2010! She has only 345 original hours on twin Cummins 540 hp diesels.
Extended Cruises are made easy in This 52' Jefferson Pilothouse. Well equipped with a great power package of twin Cummins 540hp diesels with the Cummins electronic smart craft displays at each helm. The complete dual stations both have with Raymarine E120 Multi-Function Displays, Raymarine ST 6001 Autopilot Controls, Bow Thruster, 48 NM Radar, Color Sounder, Raymarine VHFs, Backup Camera, KVH Trackvision Satellite TV 3 separate controls for independent use at each TV, ACR Search Light, and more! Also for cruising comfort, she is equipped with vacu-flush fresh water heads, teak flooring throughout under carpeting with bounded edges, 15KW Westerbeke Generator with sound shield, 3KW Inverter with dedicated 8D battery bank, reverse cycle air conditioning and heating to name a few. The Jeff 52 is a well-built, comfortable and spacious Pilot House Motor Yacht Cruiser. Her exterior features a Portuguese forward deck with seating, wide walkarounds, covered aft deck and an integrated swim platform with removable rails. There is a large bridge deck, which stores a 2010 10'4" Walker Bay Center Console (RIB) hard bottom inflatable tender with a 20HP 4 stroke Honda and a UMT 1,000 pound hydraulic launching davit. The bridge also has a spacious entertaining area with wet bar and ample seating. The owner has also installed custom railing around upper deck for a safer environment while entertaining and launching the tender.
Inside you will find beautiful woodwork and plush softgoods. The salon and galley are adjoined, open and spacious with accent lighting throughout. The Pilothouse is comfortable with a large dinette and well equipped helm station. The master stateroom (queen bed) is amidships and full beam with ensuite shower and head, as well as laundry. The guest VIP stateroom, also queen berth, is forward with its own head and shower accommodations.
Don't miss this opportunity to own this clean, loaded, low-hour attractively priced late model 52' Jefferson Pilothouse on the market. (Owner will consider trade plus cash.)
- Virtual Tours
- For FULL VIRTUAL TOURS of each room inside & out see our multimedia page at yacht360tours.com/jefferson52 by clicking the "External Links" button below.
- (3) Burner Smooth Top Cooktop Princess Oven Microwave/Convection with Exhaust Fan Black Solid Surface Corian Style Counter Top Under-Counter Sub-Zero Refrigerator Unit Under-Counter Sub-Zero Freezer Unit with Ice Maker Deep Stainless Steel Flush Mount Sink Trash Compactor Under-Counter Curved Front Bar
- Satin Finish Teak Plank Flooring Throughout Interior with Removable Carpets (2) Beige Ultra-Leather Sofas with Storage Below– L-Shaped Sofa on Port Side Dual Level Cocktail Table with Burl Top and Cabinet Below Rope Lighting Behind Valance Burl Circular Trim with Lights in Ceiling Built-In Sharp Aquos Flatscreen TV with KVH Satellite and Independent Programming Stereo System with DVD Player CO Detector
- Amidships Master Stateroom
- Queen Walk Around Bed Handsome Shoji screens throughout Cabin and Head Custom Décor Bedspread and Pillow Shams Cedar Lined Hanging Locker with Automatic Lighting Burl Circular Trim with Lights in Ceiling Washer/Dryer Combo Unit with Vented Dryer Built-In Sharp Aquos Flatscreen TV with KVH Satellite and Independent Programming (2) CO Detectors Custom Mattress - Zeno of Ft. Lauderdale
- En-Suite Master Head
- Vacu-Flush Fresh Water Head with Y-Valve Large Walk-In Shower with Seat Auto Shower Sumps with Manual Backup Air Conditioning Ducted to Head & Shower Center Vanity with Excellent Cabinet Space
- Forward Guest Stateroom
- Center Island Queen Pedestal Bed Shoji Screens over port and starboard port lights. Custom Décor Bedspread and Pillow Shams Cedar Lined Hanging Locker with Automatic Lighting Built-In Sharp Aquos Flatscreen TV with KVH Satellite and Independent Programming CO Detector
- Guest Head
- Vacu-Flush Fresh Water Head with Y-Value Walk-In Shower with Aluminum Frame Doors Auto Shower Sumps with Manual Backups Air Conditioning Ducted to Head & Shower Vanity with Excellent Cabinet Space
- Pilot House
- Todd Helm Chair at Lower Helm Beige Ultra-Leather L-Shaped Dinette with Teak Table AC Breaker Panel DC Breaker Panel Remote Controls for Generator Rope Lighting Behind Valances Helm Station CO Detector
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Backup Camera displayed on E120s KVH Satellite TV with multi LNB's Dual Helm Raymarine Depth Finders displayed on E120 Smart Craft Cummins Engine Display Westerbeke 15KW controls at pilothouse and on unit. Raymarine ST 6001 Auto Pilot Dual Helm with Additional Wireless Control ACR Search Light with Dual Helm Controls Auto Suppression Fire Extinguisher in Engine Room with Auto Engine Shutdown (2) 19’ Antennas Dual Kahlenberg Trumpet Air Horns Raymarine Dual Station E120 Multi Display with 24” 4KW, 48 NM Randome, Color Sounder, GPS and Color Chartplotter Stereo System with DVD Player (2) Raymarine VHF Radios – Pilothouse and Flybridge
- (3) Battery Chargers (2) 50 amp 220V AC Shore Power Aft Glendinning Cablemaster Westerbeke 15 KW Generator with Sound Shield 3000 Watt Inverter with Separate Dedicated 8D Batteries 12V DC
- 10'4" Walker Bay Center Console with 20HP Honda 4 Stroke (2010) with custom fitted cover Custom Chocks for Dinghy Custom Top Deck Railing Extended Aft & Across Back of Top Deck for Security when Launching Dinghy UMT 1,000 lbs Hydraulic Davit with Hydraulic Boom Up & Down and Hydraulic Cable Up & Down Backup Camera Dual Control Lewmar Windlass 60 Lb Stainless Steel Anchor with 200’ Chain Second Anchor, 37lb Fortress with Chain and Rode (Never Used) White Bimini Top with Stainless Steel Frame CG Safety Equipment Nidacore Used in Decks, Super Structure, and Engine Room Bulkheads Front Windshield Cover Textaline Portuguese Bulwark Forward and Front Bench Seat with Cover Hinged Radar Arch on Bridge Hot and Cold Water Transom Shower Fresh and Saltwater Wash Downs – Aft and Foredeck Sunbrella Outside Seat Cushions with Textaline Bottoms #316 Grade Stainless Steel Rails, Cheats, Chocks, Port light Frames, Thru Hull Discharges Wet Bar with U-Line Combo 29 Refrigerator and Icemaker on Flybridge White Stamoid Helm Cover Separate Clarion Stereo System with Speakers on Bridge and Sundeck Integrated Fiberglass Swim Platform with 3 Stainless Steel Removable Rail Systems Pompanette Helm Seat with Cover
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details
- Cummins 540HP w/345 hours as of 3/08/12 Westerbeke 15KW with 373 Hours as of 3/08/12 3000 watt Inverter with dedicated two (2) Dedicated 8D Batteries Fuel Transfer Pump Dripless Shaft Logs Wesmar Bow Thruster with Dedicated Batteries and Charger Dual Cylinder Trim Tabs Engine Fuel Primer Pump (5) Auto Bilge Pumps with High Water Alarms (4) Cruisair Reverse Cycle Heat & Air Dual Racor Engine Fuel Filters Marine Grade Aluminum Fuel Tanks with Crossover Valves & Sight Gauges Insulated Engine Room Engine, Generator, and Transmission Oil Changer Systems 20 Gallon Water Heater
- Aft Deck
- (2) Tan All-Weather Wicker Chairs with Cushions Round Table with Compass Rose Top Access to Lazarette Storage, rudder boxes and a forward door to the engine room.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.