- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6BTA8.3M3 450HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Tiara 3600 Sovran, built 2004-2006, is a luxury class express cruiser that offers unsurpassed space, comfort and quality - a Tiara characteristic. The large interior, with a wide open salon, is highlighted by solid teak cabinetry, Corian counters and leather upholstery. The bi-level cockpit features L shaped lounge opposite the helm, aft facing seats, a folding rear seat and a full wet bar. There is a factory hard top with opening hatches that came standard on these boats. The aft deck lifts for total engine access. The larger optional V-drive Cummins 450 HP diesels provide a comfortable 24 knot cruise speed. This lightly used boat is an absolutely immaculate, very low hour (less than 300 hrs.), fresh water only, 2004 model Tiara. The Kohler 7.5 kw generator has had less than 20 hours use. As the detail specifications show, this is a very well equipped, lightly used and well cared for diesel yacht. This boat is stored during the long winter season inside a heated building and can be seen at any time. A very exceptional boat. Just what you are looking for!
- Cabin Accommodations
- An expansive layout for a 36' yacht, the private master stateroom is forward with an island style berth, storage both under the berth and along either hull side as well as a hanging locker provide ample space for cruising. The head is located on the portside aft and is complete with electric vacuflush head, vanity with sink, opening port, halogen lighting and power vent. To port is a settee that converts to bunks to sleep 2. This area is enclosed with a curtain for privacy. A great spot for the little ones with early bed times. To starboard is an L shaped dinette just forward of the galley. Comfortable and user friendly, it is perfect for meals or just hanging out. This table drops to from a double berth. Just aft of the dinette the L shaped galley makes great use of the space. Well equipped with amenities and halogen lighting, it offers an excellent space for a quick sandwich or the preparation of a full meal.
- Cockpit Discription
- The 3600 Sovran offers a large helm seat and traditional Tiara tilt away helm with a full complement of Raystar (Raytheon) electronics. The large companion L-lounge to port is very comfortable for guests and the First Mate and makes for a great conversation area while underway. On the bridge deck aft of the helm seat you will find a wet bar with ice maker and on the end of the L-shaped lounge a DC refrigerator. In the lower cockpit, two generous aft facing seats and are accented by a folding table at the transom. Transom gates leading to the large swim platform are found on both the port and starboard side along with wide gunnels making for safe entry to the boat from the dock. The hard top and climate controlled cockpit allow for comfortable boating in a variety of conditions. In addition to the mooring cover with a single back light opening and side zipable side passage ways, there is a second cockpit cover with large plexi glass panels for good visibility on cool or rainy days, also with access on both sides.
- Hull and Deck Equipment
- Bronze seacocks on all under water thru-hulls Four molded in recessed port lights Molded in bow pulpit with SS anchor roller SS bow rail with burgee staff Three forward deck hatches with screens Foredeck sun pad and dronk holders Anchor rope/chain windlass with remote helm control Electric helm seat fore and aft adjustment Cockpit wet bar with sink and refrigerator Clarion AM/FM/CD radio with remote control and four speakers Covers for helm console and all cockpit furniture Cockpit shower and fresh water wash down with hose Raw water wash down and hose Courtesy lights, hand rails and 120v outlets. Port and starboard plexi-glass entry gates 48" swim platform with swim ladder Transom storage compartment with electric latch
- Interior Details
- Teak interior paneling throught out Teak and Holly cabin sole option Smoke and CO2 detectors -2 each Telephone and 120v outlets through out 120v AC and 12v DC lighting 15" Flat screen TV and home theater sound system Birdseye maple dining table with seating for 5, convets to double birth Port side lounge converts to two berths, with privacy curtain Marine A/C and Heat system - 12,000 BTUs
- Galley Detail
- Chamois color Corian counter tops SS sinks with Corian covers -hot and cold water Two burner electric stove with Corian cover Built in Microwave over and Coffee maker Refrigerator/freezer Exhaust fan Ample storage for Corian covers, dishware and supplies
- Master Stateroom and Head
- Full frame door to salon Queen bed with storage below Two Hanging lockers - cedar lined Two upper stogage cabnets 13" Flat screen TV 7,000 BTU Marine Heat/AC system - separate from salon Enclosed Head with Corian vanity top Stall shower with curtain Vacuflush electeic toilet Exhaust fan
- Instrumentation and Safety Equipment
- Tiara Custom 12v DC and 120v AC electrical systems with master distribution panels 100 amp Alternators (2) Racor fuel filters and water separators for main engines and generator Raw water intake strainers Bilge Blowers (2) Three automatic electric bilge pumps Dockside water system Dual air horns PE 241 engine room auto/manuat fire system
- Additional Information & Equipment
- Cockpit Carpet - upper and lower levels Upper Cockpit Cool Air Vents Glendenning Engine Syncrhronizers Oil Change System Fresh water Anchor Washdown System Mooring Cover and Cover with back light and dual side entery
- Electronics and Navigation Package
- Raymarine Networked T52D53 with RL80CRC Radar and 4 Kw raydome, 120 Raystar GPS/WAAS Plotter, and digital depth sounder displayed on monitors. ST7001 S2G Type 1 Auto pilot (T12070G).
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Bob Hommel - Licensed and Bonded Broker cell: 313 506 7883 fax: 954 756 7202 bobh@DenisonYachtSales.com