- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Loaded 1999 360 SEV Doral is priced to sell! You won't find a better opportunity in a Doral at this price with appx 60 hours recently installed new engines and exhaust. The 36' Doral is a sleek and sophisticated midrange cruiser designed for entertaining and weekends away. With enough accommodations to sleep 6, you're sure to have a great time aboard this beauty! All the comforts of home with stylish features and quality craftsmanship. Don't let this opportunity to own one of the finest midrange cruisers pass you by! She is easy to see, 7 days a week. Call to schedule your appointment today!
KEY FEATURES TO CONSIDER:
VERY MOTIVATED TO SELL!!
RECENTLY INSTALLED NEW ENGINES!!
NEW KVH TRACVISION M3!!
NEW TEAK DECKS!!
NEW EXTERIOR CANVAS AND CUSHIONS!!
VERY CLEAN ENGINE ROOM
- This Loaded 1999 360 SEV Doral is priced for an immediate sale! Enjoy the peace of mind and reliability of recently installed new engines and a completly refit boat. You won't find a better opportunity in a Doral at this price! The 36' Doral is a sleek and sophisticated midrange cruiser designed for entertaining and weekends away. With enough accommodations to sleep 6, your sure to have a great time aboard this beauty! All the comforts of home with stylish features and quality craftsmanship. If you are looking for a great deal on a Doral this is it. Don't let this opportunity to own one of the finest midrange cruisers pass you by! She is easy to see, 7 days a week. Call to schedule your appointment today! RECENT UPDATES: RECENTLY Installed New Engines!! Big Refit!! New exhaust New exterior cushions and canvas New Teak Decks New Electronics New Satelite TV Antenna Bottom job New Zincs Props recently re-pitched 19X19 X4 blade Nibral
- This Doral has cruising and entertaining designed from bow to stern. The boat has nice lines that scream “Take me for a boat ride!” The cockpit offers two separate built-in couches that offer plenty of seating along with a cocktail table and wet bar. All of this and she still has easy access to the teak swim platform. The extended swim platform provides lots of accessibility along with built-in bumper holders and two storage lockers for keeping lines and shore hook-ups handy. She even has room for a dingy or personal water craft in back.
- With a two person seat the helm has great visibility of your surroundings and your gauges. The helm seat has a flip up bolster for enhanced visibility or for standing while driving. The solid wood steering wheel has matching accents on the dash. New gauges were recently installed. Garmin GPSmap 740s Plotter West Marine VHF580 Lowrance digital Depth Finder Engine Controls NEW! Gauges Power helm seat
- Main Salon
- The salon can be entered through a slider with a built in screen door which is a nice feature for cool evenings or when the mosquitoes are buzzing around. Down a few solid wood stairs and you are ready for relaxing or entertaining. To starboard is the power distribution panel. The panel has all your breakers, shore power and generator options and digital read outs of water supply and voltages. The cabin has an abundance of natural light from port holes, three hatches and a skylight. The galley includes cherry wood cabinets and a two-burner stove, microwave and a matching marine refrigerator. The counter top is a nice selection of Corian. The cabin floor has a molded fiberglass liner with carpet and a teak and holly sole for the galley. There are two loungers inside that provide plenty of seating for your company to sit and chat, or relax and watch a movie on the TV. Recently installed Norcold DC 340D-F full size fridge Sanyo microwave Phillips coffeemaker Forceio 2 burner stove
- Aft Cabin
- Guests are guaranteed to relax in comfort with the aft berth. The staggered height ceiling is carefully designed to offer extraordinary space and privacy.
- Master Cabin
- The Master Cabin is forward of the salon through with a full size privacy door, not a sliding curtain that you find in most boats. In addition, the aft stateroom also has a separate sink. A large comfortable bed with separate air conditioning or heat to ensure a great nights sleep.
- This Doral has plenty of optional extras to enhance your ride. Everything is provided for safe cruising. Bow Sun Pad Optional Teak Swim Platform Swim Platform Shower Quick Anchor Windlass Bruce Anchor Hydraulic Arch for Low Bridges Fenders Life Jackets Shore Cables
- Engine Room
- You can gain access to the engine room through a day hatch. For complete access there are two power assist hatches to give you all the room you need. With the hatches open you have plenty of light and room to service the engines. The engine room is well laid out with neatly secured wiring and accessible batteries. Even with the optional generator there is still room to spare. Recently installed new engines with appx 60 hours Kohler 7.0KW Generator appx 300 hours C Charger Battery Charger 11 gallon Atwood Water Heater Fresh Water Pump Sea star hydraulic steering 2-1500 GPH Rule with Auto Bilge 16000 BTU Ocean Marine AC Borg Waner 2.0:1 transmission v-drive 120 volt 30 amp split system
- Don't let this opportunity to own one of the finest midrange cruisers pass you by! Enjoy the peace of mind and reliability of recently installed new engines and a complete refit. A great layout with enough room to sleep 6, an excellent cruiser for extended trips! She is easy to see, 7 days a week in North Miami Beach. Call to schedule your appointment today!
- Owners Personal Effects. A list will be provided upon request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Don't miss this amazing opportunity to own a large 36' Doral that has been completely refit! With out questions the nicest 36' Doral on the market today. This is one not to be missed! Schedule an appointment today, call Justin at (954) 770-5281 or email at email@example.com