- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: Indian Harbour Beach FL) The Hunter 290 classic coastal cruiser with style and roomy accommodations. She features large cockpit and comfortable interior. Whether you are planning a weekend getaway or a cruise to the islands this 29' Hunter is ready to accommodate.
On deck we have a spacious cockpit with pedestal helm, helm seat, and cushioned seating. The sails are in excellent condition. Gear includes self-tailing winches, stainless steel rigging, stanchions, and lifelines. The stainless steel bow pulpit is equipped with bow roller, anchor well, anchor, and line. The stern includes swim platform with boarding ladder. Auxiliary power is provided by a Yanmar 18-hp diesel engine.
The teak interior is great-looking, well-finished, and extremely comfortable. When you come below you find a full galley with molded cabinets, teak trim, stainless steel sink, LP gas stove, micowave oven, and ice box. The salon has large wraparound dinette forward to one side and settee to the other. There is ample storage for any length cruise. The forward cabin features a V-berth while the aft cabin has double berth. The head compartment has toilet, vanity, and shower.
This Hunter 290 is a beautiful coastal cruiser with classic design and flawless craftsmanship. She is well-equipped, carefully maintained, and ready to sail. Call now to schedule a showing of this wonderful 29' family cruiser.
- The Hunter 290, with her wide beam and long waterline, is able to offer two private staterooms, a real navigation station, plus a large head with shower. A full service galley complements the extremely comfortable salon. Adding to her livability are eight opening hatches and ports which provide great light and ventilation. All this is accented in beautiful hardwoods, and in addition there is plenty of headroom both fore and aft. Sailing performance is enhanced with a powerful B&R backstayless rig which includes a large roach; battened mainsail which stows in the convenient Hunter Pac (a built-in, self storing, sail cover). The 290's wide beam carries aft to allow for a wide, comfortable cockpit. The coamings are deep and angled just right for proper back support while the custom console comes complete with folding table leaves and drink holders. The standard, integral stern rail seats are always the best in the house and offer a great view. Standard features include rack and pinion steering, headsail furling, self-tailing winches, bronze seacocks, a composite shaft rudder, and an 18-hp inboard diesel.
- Forward Stateroom with V-Berth and Under-Berth Storage Open Salon Port Side Settee with Hanging Locker L-Shaped Dinette to Starboard Dropleaf Dining Table Full Galley Aft Stateroom with Double Berth Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower
- Open Galley Overlooking the Salon Teak Cabinets Solid Surface Counter Stainless Steel Sink Top-Loading Ice Box LP Gas Cooktop Built-in Microwave Oven
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Deck Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor and Windless Three Deck Hatches Open Cockpit with Bimini Top Wraparound Cockpit Seating Under-Seat Storage Helm Pedestal with Stainless Steel Wheel Bosun's Chair Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 351.00 sq ft I : 32.00 ft J : 11.00 ft P : 29.08 ft E : 12.00 ft Working Sail Area : 351.00 sq ft
- Electronics & Navigation
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 18-hp Yanmar Diesel Engine 30-amp Shore Power
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.