The Newport MK III is good weekender/cruiser capable of going of shore cruising. This Newport is equipped with a furlex roller furling 135 Genoa
- Commision Disclaimer
- All UYS listings are offered to the brokerage community at a specific split with 60% going to the selling broker and 40% to the listing broker. If brokerages do not share their listings 60/40 with UYS or other brokerages, UYS will abide by the same split as offered by that particular brokerage. All listings should be assumed to be 10% of the selling price. Any excerptions to the above will be noted here in the Boat Wizard listing.
- The Newport MK III is good weekender/cruiser capable of going of shore cruising. This Newport is equipped with a furlex roller furling 135 Genoa
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Forward is the chain locker followed by the Vee Berth with hanging locker to starboard and Head to port. Aft to starboard is settee followed by a quarter berth. Portside bulkhead mounted table followed by dinette and galley. The cockpit is larger than most and layed out well with Edson steering and nav pods.
- Ice Box Manual and pressurized water system Origo two burner stove
- Auto helm 4000 Auto pilot Garmin 126 GPS Horizon Depth sounder Nexus Speed and distance log Icom ICM50 VHF radio 4” Compass Cybernet am/fm Cassette radio
- SAILS & EQUIPMENT
- Furlex 135 % Genoa (new 99) Roller furling Mainsail (new 99) 7 Color Spinnaker Aluminum mast stepped on deck Manual Backstay adjuster Three winches
- Two Danforth anchors Plow anchor & bow roller Side stanchions & lifelines Bimini Top Swim Ladder Sail cover Helm cover
- MECHANICAL AND ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Manual CO2 Fire extinguishing system Freshwater cooled Racor fuel filter
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.