- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
X-PORT is a prime example of this extremely popular and spacious Viking Convertible model. Originally built in 2004 as the Viking factory demo vessel, X-PORT incorporates just about every state of the art Viking innovation that was available at that time. The boat offers all the fishing and cruising amenities, coupled with the deluxe interior finishes upgrade, and most importantly, the upgraded 2000 HP 16V-2000 Series MTUs making X-PORT one of the fastest Viking 65’s ever produced.
In October, the boat has had new bottom paint/prop speed, and complete hull wax.
The boat has been very well cared for by her original owner and his captain with the complete 2000 hour MTU engine service interval already performed. This service included replacement of all 32 injectors and 32 EUP's. X-PORT is well worth the time and effort that it will take to inspect her by any serious prospective Viking 65’ purchaser. Her availability is an amazing opportunity to step aboard a turn key, pedigree sportfisherman and start fishing immediately. Call today for full particulars.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The interior of X-PORT is spacious, tasteful, and well laid out. Entering from the cockpit through the pneumatically assisted automatic salon door, the size and interior volume of this 65’ Viking becomes immediately apparent. A huge Ushaped settee to port surrounding a custom teak coffee table provides comfortable seating for 6 to 8 with generous hidden storage underneath the cushions. Opposite to starboard is a continuous line of high gloss teak cabinetry concealing electrical panels, home theater electronics, a large pop up flat screen TV, a high capacity clear ice maker, and storage shelves and drawers. Large salon windows provide wonderful panoramas and great light. Hunter/Douglas shades provide excellent privacy when desired. Continuing up one step and forward in the salon is the separate dinette seating area to starboard (again with concealed storage beneath) with the contemporary and cleverly designed galley opposite to port. Granite countertops provide plenty of space for food prep and the modern, unobtrusive appliances and refrigeration units will give even the most demanding chef everything required for producing great meals. A walk-in pantry/provisions closet is located around the corner. Forward and down the companionway stairs the lower deck allows access to all the guest staterooms. At the bottom of the stairs to starboard are the concealed, full sized, washer/dryer units. Opposite to port and down three steps, tucked underneath the galley area is the 4 th guest stateroom which is ideal as the captain/crew quarters featuring a generous upper and lower berth arrangement with a private head and shower compartment. Storage is handled by both drawers and hanging lockers providing very comfortable crew accommodations even for those longer voyages to more exotic locations. Continuing forward to port is the spacious master suite with a large island queen berth placed athwart ships with a dramatically backlit custom art glass sculpture panel signed by the renowned artist, Chris Chanel. Full height mirrored cabinet doors on the aft wall conceal large cedar lined wardrobe closets. Large storage compartments concealed beneath the master berth and additional drawers and cabinets round out the storage space. A large flat screen TV is mounted on the bulkhead opposite the berth. Forward is the entry into the private master head featuring, granite counter tops, vacuuflush head and a very large walk-in shower compartment. Opposite the master stateroom to starboard is the entrance to the third guest stateroom complete with upper/lower bunks, hanging locker, storage drawers and a separate entrance to the guest head which doubles as a day head. Again, this head contains a granite topped vanity cabinet with sink and storage cabinet, vacuuflush head, and separate shower compartment. Finally, all the way forward in the forepeak area is the generous VIP guest stateroom with a large centerline island berth with concealed storage beneath, hanging lockers, drawers, separate flat screen TV, and it’s own private head with full shower, vacuuflush head, and granite countertop with sink and storage cabinet. All interior fabrics and finishes are Viking’s top of the line, befitting the boat’s original role as the Viking factory demo showpiece. COCKPIT The comprehensively outfitted cockpit is a fisherman’s dream. From the teak deck sole and multiple refrigeration and tackle storage units, to the live wells, fish boxes, and finally the custom Murray Bros. teak fighting chair, X-PORT is ready to fish even the most demanding tournaments. This cockpit was originally outfitted by the professional sport fishing experts at Viking to provide a suitable platform for the Viking factory fishing team to compete in the high profile tournaments that allow Viking Convertibles to show off their dominance in competitive fishing. FLYBRIDGE Up the easy access ladder to starboard is the spectacular fly bridge with its custom Murray Bros. teak helm and companion chairs, forward guest seating, huge storage refrigerator/freezers and ultimately, the amazing helm area with all its multiple navionics units, single lever electronic engine controls and custom teak helm pod. The bridge of the 65’ Viking is unparalleled for space, creature comforts, and as a command center for all the activities that can happen aboard this large and comprehensively equipped sport fishing yacht. ENGINE ROOM X-PORT’s engine room exhibits the pride of a careful owner and captain. Of course, the centerpieces are the twin upgraded 2000 hp 16V2000 MTUs. Like most Vikings, it features the fully awlgripped surfaces that allow for easy maintenance and clean up. Steel I-beam engine mount stringers, large through hull engine water intakes incorporate emergency bilge pumps and the sophisticated concealed wiring harnesses and well mounted, easily accessed additional equipment make this big Viking’s engine room a thing of beauty and a joy to maintain.
- X PORT features the highly desirable 4 stateroom/4 head layout. The attached photos give a very nice depiction of this yacht however, some additional custom touches should be noted: Kenmore Elite clear cube icemaker in salon, full carpet runners for salon, upgraded Sony ES series stereo with pronto RF in salon, totally upgraded décor package including: granite, wallpaper, carpet, Ostrich headliner, Amtico flooring, custom seat covers, mirrored ceilings in the heads, Channel etched glass in master, upgraded mattresses and more.
- Sub Zero under counter refrigerator and freezer system Sharp mivrowave/convection oven Kenyon 4 burner electric cook top, new in 2010 Solid granite surface countertops Garbage disposal Kenmore compactor
- Murray helm and companion chairs, Release teak helm pod, Recessed electronics boxes, Large freezers forward of helm, Drop down gauges, No exposed fasteners Single lever controls Backrest for aft facing jump seat
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Northstar 6100I GOS Northstar 985X GPS Furuno GP-37 GPS Furuno Nav autopilot KVH Gyrotrac SAT TV system Furuno FCV-1200L & Furuno RD-30 depth sounders (2) Ritchie compaSSES Furuno radar (3) Standard Horizon VHF radios VEI CAM night vision Moritz ship systems monitor pad KVH TracPhone SATCOM Bose home theater sound system
- Electrical System
- 27.5 kw Onan generator, 21.5 kw Onan generator - Port Generator 2200 hours and Starbord Generator 2400 hours, (2) 50 Amp shore cords on cablemasters, 2 voltage stabilizer transformers, Viking/Atlas auto phase 100 system.
- Fishing Equipment
- Palm Beach Towers full tuna tower Custom Murray fighting chair on offset stanchion Transom door Cockpit freezer and tackle center Livewell in cockpit sole Rupp outriggers Electric teaser reels 2 refrigerated boxes with bait trays in cockpit step 12V outlets in cockpit Freshwater and salt water wash down.
- Optional Equipment and Features
- 1500 lb Marquipt davit Refrigerated step box in cockpit Remote activated salon door 1200 GPD watermaker Eskimo ice machine, Bow thruster Headhunter fresh water pump,to match gelcoat Headhunter head system, Oval exhaust outlets, Painted rub rail Fiberglass thru hulls Dual power steering pumps Awlgripped pumps Sand thru hulls Oil change system plumbed to cockpit, fuel priming pumps.
- Her availability is an amazing opportunity to step onboard a turn key, pedigree sportfisherman and start fishing immediately.
- Owner's personal effects are excluded from the sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:JS