DeFever is one of the most famous Trawlers in the U.S. Designed by Arthur Defever. DeFever trawlers are built specifically for so-called Long Range trips and therefore they have extremely fuel efficient engines. With a fuel consumption that not many boats in the market of this size can match.
Defever is in nice condition. She has economical twin Perkins diesels with low hours. It is equipped with generator, watermaker, electronics and other great options. Her bottom job was just completed February 2014.
Seller is looking for offers! You are dealing with a local broker who has been aboard this boat recently!!!!
- MAIN SALON
- Large L-shape seating area with dining table Table converts to sleeping area Storage Lighting Large windows Teak squares floor
- U shape on port Stove with oven Lighting Countertops (3) Newer Vitifrigo fridge/freezers U-line Icemaker Double stainless sink Overhead storage cabinets Under counter storage cabinets Windows Emerson microwave Corian countertops
- VIP STATEROOM
- Located in the bow Berth Lighting Storage
- GUEST HEAD
- Vacu flush head Sink Faucet Mirror Storage Lighting
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Large berth with storage (6) port holes (2) windows facing aft Lighting Teak square floor Emerson flat screen Closet with fridge Lots of drawers storage Seating area with desk
- MASTER HEAD
- Sink Lighting Storage Vacuflush head Separate shower stall Mirror
- DECK & HULL
- Windlass Grey/White Non Skid Deck
- Swim platform Swim ladder Transom door Rocket launcher with rod holders (6) rod holders Hause pipes Cleats Outriggers Storage compartment
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- Helm/Upper cockpit area: (2) large bench seats with storage (2) green bimini tops Davit Helm Chair Stainless wheel (2) companion bench seats Storage box Sink Lighting Hardtop overhang (4) steps to flybridge Freshwater Lower helm: Great visibility Lighting (2) opening sliding doors port & starboard Todd helm chair Teak squares floor Wood steering wheel Morse controls Gauges Electronics: Garmin GPS 128 Raytheon ST6000 Autopilot Uniden depth Richie compass Icom VHF Maxwell windlass control Raytheon R10 Radar Icom VHF radio Furuno FCV582L Solar panel
- ENGINE DETAILS, ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Twin Perkins Sabre M135 Diesels (1675 hours) Lighting Racor fuel filters Phase III charger X-changer oil changer Spare props New engine hoses Westerbeke 12kw generator (3440 hours) Water Maker, 400 Gal Per Day 3 Ac/Heat Units 10,12 ,16, Btu Units Halon Sea chest (9) batteries Fuel transfer system
- 11 ft. tender, 8hp Evinrude motor
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.