- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 300-hp 4-Stroke
- Number of Engines
Features Twin 300-hp 4-litre Suzuki (4-Stroke) Engine's w/Custom 4-Blade Stainless Steel Propellers. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Enclosed Head Compartment w/Vanity/Sink, Custom Tubular Aluminum T-Top, 50-Gallon Live-Well, (2) 15-Gallon Fish-Boxes, Built-in Tackle Center, (6) Rocket Launchers, Sony AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & (4) Speakers, Custom Graphics, Custom Interior, and MUCH more!
The 32' Tournament is a serious offshore catamaran utilizing surface-piercing technology - super fast, comfortable, and enjoys up to a 30% advantage in speed and fuel economy over mono-hull counterparts.
Ocean Express Powerboats offers a complete line of Catamarans ranging from the 38' and 42' Pleasure Cats to the 38', 42', and 49 Poker Run Cats. NEW "Sport Fishing Line"; 25CC, 32CCFS, 34 Pilot House, and 36SF Catamarans! Call or email our sales office for custom build / ordering details.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 3,200 (hull/deck)
- Total Power: 300
- Fuel: 260
- Hull / Deck
- • Featuring hi-tech 24 step Sponsons utilizing double bias materials, special blend resin and core construction (Offshore lay-up) • Hull and Deck - double laminate utilizing double bias unidirectional materials • Bright white gel coat (optional: High Impact Graphics finished in urethane and cleared) • White heavy duty vinyl rub rail • Stainless steel Deck hardware • Six heavy duty stainless steel cleats • Navigation lights • Two (2) battery single shut-off switches • Dual heavy duty batteries • Dual marine battery boxes • Offshore rigging throughout • Dual bilge pumps – 1,100 GPH automatics • Inside both Sponsons finished and fully gel-coated in chemical resistant epoxy • Dual 150 gallon composite, double baffled race style fuel tanks • Two sponson thru-hull drain plugs • Custom monster T-top (approximate 9’6” x 7’) • Six rocket launchers • Two In-floor removable storage boxes, 116 qt. each • Two monster in-floor removable fish boxes, 340 qt each (option) • Built-in anchor locker • Running lights • 50 gallon live well with clear ½” Lexon lid (optional seat) • Two 15 gallon live wells with starboard lids • Two built-in 3-drawer tackle boxes
- • Tinted windshield • Center console 1-1/8” aluminum hand rails finished in All-grip, or powder coated • Structural cockpit Liner, with twin self bailing drains • Cigarette lighter • Custom tilt wheel (optional) • Back to back forward seating • Custom seating for eight • Four built-in rod boxes • AM/FM CD stereo w/four speakers (optional) • Two large forward water-tight storage lockers • Multiple access doors • Suzuki electronic instruments • Heavy duty DC switch panel • Cockpit courtesy lighting • 80 MPH Suzuki electronic speedometer • 3” offshore style compass • Hand held fire extinguisher • Cockpit cover (option) • Four flush mount rod holders • Heavy duty 3-step boarding ladder (optional) • Custom graphics and interior, per Owner specs (optional) • Large built-in storage area under forward bench seat • Large custom center console with built-in marine head and vanity • Two custom captains bolsters • Lockable glove box • 15 gallon fresh water supply • Center console accommodates two 10” screen electronics • Custom starboard non-skid hatch covers • Non-skid cockpit floors • Port and starboard line storage compartments • Over 56 feet of custom padded combing panels
- Twin O.B. Engines (utilizing offshore surface-piercing technology)
- • Twin 300 hp 4-liter Suzuki’s, 25” shafts, right and left rotation • Custom lower units with bottom water pick-ups allowing surface piercing application and proper water pressure • Offshore hydraulic steering system • Heavy duty stainless steel tie bar (dual engine application) or hydraulic tie bar • High pressure wash down system • Custom 4-blade stainless steel wheels, right and left • Power assist hydraulic steering
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Ocean Express Factory Representative Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.