- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED AND VERY CLEAN THIS 1996 SEA RAY 370 SUNDANCER OFFERS A "TURN-KEY" OPPORTUNITY -- BE SURE TO VIEW THE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
***CURRENT SURVEY -- Available for review upon request.
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 7.4-litre 310-hp MerCruiser Gas V-Drive Inboards with only 750 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-zones), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Central Vacuum, Windlass Anchor (w/Forward Controls), Full Canvas Package w/Camper Top, Complete Electronics Package (Raymarine C-Series Radar/GPS/Plotter NEW 2007, Raytheon Autopilot, Raytheon VHF Marine Radio, etc.), and much more.
Broker Notes: Recent updates / upgrades include: Custom Sony AM/FM Stereo System; (4) 6" & (4) 7" JL Audio Speakers / (2) 12" Subwoofers / JL Audio 6-Channel Amplifier / Full Function Helm Remote Control / iPod Ready! Forward Cabin 19" LCD Television w/DVD-Player. Salon 19" LCD Television w/DVD-Player. Aft Deck Wired for Cable TV. Inverter w/(2) 8D Inverter Batteries.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
For years, Sea-Ray has dominated the market for mid-cabin express cruisers with their state-of-the-art styling and innovative features. The introduction in 1995 of the 370 Sundancer was yet another of the company's evolving series of Sundancer models, each a little nicer than the last, and each a little more expensive. Built on a fully-cored hull, the Sundancers interior seems unusually spacious, perhaps because the aft stateroom--with it's U-shaped settee and removable table--is wide open to the main cabin. A sliding privacy door closes off the forward stateroom by night, and the salon sofa converts to a double bed for extra guests. This is, in fact, a very well executed layout, and the built-in breakfast bar, faux granited countertops, and sculptured overhead panels are worthy of note. Topside the 370's cockpit can easily handle a crowd, and a wet bar with sink, cooler, trash bin, and cutting board were standard. Additional features include an underwater exhaust system, an distinctive two-tier swim platform, good engine access, and very secure sidedecks.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 17,000
- Total Power: 310 Max Speed: 26-28 knots
- Fuel: 275 Fresh Water: 70 Holding: 28
- Forward Stateroom w/Island Berth & Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Lockers Convertible Salon / Settee Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zone System) In-Floor Storage (Carpeted) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Door/Curtain Aft / Mid-Cabin Hanging Locker to Starboard Aft / Mid-Cabin Table Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity & Stall Shower Panasonic TV/VCR
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater 3-Burner Electric Stove Refrigerator / Freezer Microwave Oven
- Compass Raytheon VHF Marine Radio Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/6 Disc Changer Raytheon Raypilot 650 Autopilot Raymarine C-Series (NEW 2007) w/Radar, GPS/Plotter
- No Generator. (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Service 12v Cockpit/Cabin Courtesy Lighting 12v Plug-in
- (4) Deck Hatches Power Windshield Vent Radar Arch Transom Door Transom Shower Transom Storage Locker Extended Deck Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Fiberglass Cockpit Table Remote Control Spotlight
- Trim Tabs Full Canvas Package w/Camper Top Achillies Inflatable Dingy w/Evinrude Intruder Outboard Motor (10) Dock Lines, (10) Life Jackets, (4) Fenders, Flares, Fire Extinguishers, First Aid Kit Fitted Sheets/Fitted Comforter for Stateroom
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.