- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(ORIGIANL OWNER) NICELY EQUIPPED AND BOASTING ALL OF THE SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS 2001 WELLCRAFT 38 EXCALIBUR OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- SEE FULL SPECS FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater use only this vessel features Twin 454-MPI 385-HP MerCruiser Gas Engine's w/Bravo III Sterndrives and only 360 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Generator w/Sound Box, Windlass Anchor, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Premium AM/FM Clarion Stereo System w/CD-Player, Raymarine RC435 GPS/Chartplotter, and much more.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Sleek 38-foot sportster (built for Wellcraft by Aussie based Riviera Marine) is part performance boat, part family cruiser. Chief attributes include smooth-riding deep-V hull, well-appointed interior, ergonomic helm, roomy cockpit with wet bar. Master stateroom has privacy door rather than curtain; helm seat can be adjusted electrically. Engine access--under aft cockpit seat--is very good. Above average fit and finish. MerCruiser 385hp gas sterndrives cruise at 30-32 knots and reach 40+ knots wide open.
- Ballast: NA Displacement: 13,200
- Total Power: 385 Max Speed: 40+ knots
- Fuel: 240 Fresh Water: 60 Holding: 28
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage Forward Stateroom Hanging Lockers Salon Sofa to Starboard Aft / Mid-Cabin Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator / Freezer Microwave (2) Burner Electric Stove
- Compass VHF Marine Radio (Standard Horizon) Depth Sounder Raymarine RC435 GPS/Chartplotter Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & Helm Remote Control
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger 12V Accessory Plug-in Generator w/Sound Box 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Service 12v Cockpit / Cabin Courtesy Lighting
- Windlass Anchor w/150' Chain Remote Control Spotlight Radar Arch Transom Door (2) Forward Deck Hatches Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Fiberglass Cockpit Table (Not Pictured) Integrated Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Transom Shower Transom Storage Locker Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice Maker
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Silon Bottom Coating Co2 Alarm Cockpit Cover Bimini Top w/Full Enclosure Dockside Cable TV/Telephone Hookup Tilt Steering Wheel Bravo III Sterndrives ORIGINAL OWNER INSIDE WINTER STORAGE FRESHWATER / GREATLAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.