- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED 1989 CIGARETTE 38 TOP GUN -- BE SURE TO VIEW THE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
This vessel features Twin 502-cid 415-hp MerCruiser EFI Gas Engine's with TRS Sterndrives and 430 hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Tow Master Tri-Axle Trailer w/Brakes, Head (Electric Flush), Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Depth Sounder, GPS w/Chartplotter, etc.) AM/FM Stereo w/CD-Player, Gaffrig Gauges, Gaffrig Shifters & Throttles, Kiekaefer Trim Tabs w/Mechanical Indicators, Gil-Exhaust, 4-Blade Stainless Steel Propellers, Canvas Package (Cockpit Cover -- NEW, Full Boat Cover), and MUCH more!
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 9,800
- Total Power: 415
- Fuel: 260 Fresh Water: 3 Holding: 5
- Forward V-Berth Port / Starboard Facing Couches Head (Electric Flush)
- Sink Pressure Water System
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Furuno GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord 12V Plug-in
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches Bolster Cockpit Seating Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting
- Kiekaefer Trim Tabs w/Mechanical Indicators Gaffrig Gauges Gaffrig Shift/Throttle TRS Sterndrives w/4-Blade Stainless Steel Propellers Canvas Package (Cockpit Cover -- NEW, Full Boat Cover Aluminum Swim Platform Halon Fire System Horn Tow Master Tri-Axle Trailer w/Brakes CURRENT OWNER PURCHASED BOAT FROM LAKE OF THE OZARKS IN 2004 (FRESHWATER) AND HAS USED SINCE IN THE GREAT LAKES!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.